Idiot Drivers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
TitanRev

maybe the driver has his gf in his car. Have to drive slow-slow to savour every precious moment being with his gf........when ppl in love, the whole world around them is non-existence.....

I've seen plenty of these cases before, all driving like donwan to go home like that.....I think they better of walking home, can hold hands sommore all the way.....

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
but u do have to pity the motobikers la.. if u ever ride a motobike kapcai b4 then u will know la.. all back pain, butt pain, smoke come to ur face, heat, etc etc.. really frustrating wan..

talk about motobikers, i got one story...
one day, i was coming home from barbershop and it started to rain. i was doing 80 in fast lane and there is a car in front of me doing 70. i was like, wtf.. u r on my way.. i flash him.. honk him.. he just dont bother to budge. just before a bridge, i goto left lane and revv kaw to cut from left.. and there it is.. a motobike just came out from under the bridge after he put on his raincoat.. motobike was like doing 20. i was 100. heavy rain, and i hit the brake.. thx to my superb non-abs wira at that time, my car skidded forward, and BANG!!. the dude on the motobike flew to my windscreen, smashing it to pieces, then my car whiplashed him back around 4-5 meters to the front road. the dude suffers deep cuts to his lips, ankle, arm.. lucky no broken bones.

so, be aware of motobikers... EXCEPT of course the rempits. ram them to hell.. haha:thefinger:

Bump: but u do have to pity the motobikers la.. if u ever ride a motobike kapcai b4 then u will know la.. all back pain, butt pain, smoke come to ur face, heat, etc etc.. really frustrating wan..

talk about motobikers, i got one story...
one day, i was coming home from barbershop and it started to rain. i was doing 80 in fast lane and there is a car in front of me doing 70. i was like, wtf.. u r on my way.. i flash him.. honk him.. he just dont bother to budge. just before a bridge, i goto left lane and revv kaw to cut from left.. and there it is.. a motobike just came out from under the bridge after he put on his raincoat.. motobike was like doing 20. i was 100. heavy rain, and i hit the brake.. thx to my superb non-abs wira at that time, my car skidded forward, and BANG!!. the dude on the motobike flew to my windscreen, smashing it to pieces, then my car whiplashed him back around 4-5 meters to the front road. the dude suffers deep cuts to his lips, ankle, arm.. lucky no broken bones.

so, be aware of motobikers... EXCEPT of course the rempits. ram them to hell.. haha:thefinger:
ouch...that gotta hurt..i kena before lastime...i do ride motor illegally sometimes when i am in my hometown lastime...kena bang behind at red traffic light from lousy P driver...my chest hit the bar...n i fell...knn..few indian malay guys came to my aid..that girl scared shitless as she dunwana come out from car...had a hard time settling with that bitch dad as he accuse me of not having license so he dunwana pay and threathen to report...m.fark..suffered bruises on my stomach n arm..my moto badly damage as she took my moto as tiang before coming to stop...lucky she managed to frikkin brake..if not i would have land under her car...shows how fragile motorcyclist even if you knock them like 10-20kmh...unless mat rempit...den really deserve to die la....keke:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: ...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
TitanRev

maybe the driver has his gf in his car. Have to drive slow-slow to savour every precious moment being with his gf........when ppl in love, the whole world around them is non-existence.....

I've seen plenty of these cases before, all driving like donwan to go home like that.....I think they better of walking home, can hold hands sommore all the way.....
Since you mention this, I suddenly thought of what I encounter before. It was an afternoon and I was driving and got this Kelisa driving very slow and I saw 2 person inside a girl and a guy. I over take them and was curious why he drive so slow. Look at his side.....the guy was holding the girl's hand and rubbing rubbing at his pants...I was like WTF!! :banghead: so despo cannot wait until get home and do the stuff meh....there was a few cars before me also. When I pass the car I horn the fellow...

roy_fatboy

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
www.wiraownersclub.com
hehe.. i've spotted a better one..

this Atos was driving miraculously slow, and couldn't maintain in his lane..

at first i thought he was drunk, so i keep a safe distance, at one point, this Atos brake for awhile (2-3seconds), then i decided to overtake it..

then i saw a girl head rise up from his laps.. hehe..

don't brake on climax lar.. maintain..:thefinger:

Last edited:

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
hehe.. i've spotted a better one..

this Atos was driving miraculously slow, and couldn't maintain in his lane..

at first i thought he was drunk, so i keep a safe distance, at one point, this Atos brake for awhile (2-3seconds), then i decided to overtake it..

then i saw a girl head rise up from his laps.. hehe..

don't brake on climax lar.. maintain..:thefinger:
wtf..where they find these kind of chics.. i also want.:thefinger:

for experimental purpose la:biggrin:

roy_fatboy

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
www.wiraownersclub.com
hehe.. experiment ey.. good excuse.. haha..

i dunno lar, but better not do this kind of stuff in the car.. very sui you knoe..
get a room, or go to a remote park.. if you are out of cash..:biggrin:

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
knn...they cannot tahan thats why must do in car...
Excel:if u wan girl like that,find those cheap-cheap girl one...got money they sure do one...

Bump: knn...they cannot tahan thats why must do in car...
Excel:if u wan girl like that,find those cheap-cheap girl one...got money they sure do one...

Bump: found an idiot driver while park my car at Wisma MBSA to pay summon...they all have to park bengkok near my car...demn

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
maybe the driver purposely parking his car "bengkok" or 3 quarter view so ppl can admire his car better, just like we see in car magazines....

Bump: maybe the driver purposely parking his car "bengkok" or 3 quarter view so ppl can admire his car better, just like we see in car magazines....

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
maybe the driver purposely parking his car "bengkok" or 3 quarter view so ppl can admire his car better, just like we see in car magazines....

Bump: maybe the driver purposely parking his car "bengkok" or 3 quarter view so ppl can admire his car better, just like we see in car magazines....
oh yeah...they want their car to be put inside zth...hehe:rofl:

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
well, they obviously successful in doing that, dont they? :biggrin:

Bump: well, they obviously successful in doing that, dont they? :biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
yes, instead of being recognized in "good cars" section, they gotten themselves in the "idiot drivers" section.....:biggrin:

Bump: yes, instead of being recognized in "good cars" section, they gotten themselves in the "idiot drivers" section.....:biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
yes, instead of being recognized in "good cars" section, they gotten themselves in the "idiot drivers" section.....:biggrin:

Bump: yes, instead of being recognized in "good cars" section, they gotten themselves in the "idiot drivers" section.....:biggrin:
at least can get into ZTH...:smokin:

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Holy fuck, the amount of idiots driving with their lights pointed towards to sky on February 5th 2009 is amazing. Were these moron's conceived in a high building or something, fuck. These light up my interior so brightly, I can count exactly how many stitches are on my steering wheel.

For fuck sakes, i sincerely hope these idiots die early :banghead:... or I should, least i'll be far & away from them:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Bump: Holy fuck, the amount of idiots driving with their lights pointed towards to sky on February 5th 2009 is amazing. Were these moron's conceived in a high building or something, fuck. These light up my interior so brightly, I can count exactly how many stitches are on my steering wheel.

For fuck sakes, i sincerely hope these idiots die early :banghead:... or I should, least i'll be far & away from them:banghead::banghead::banghead:

EDIT; this is so true, its posted twice.

Last edited:

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
they memang like that one...so what i usually do is i high beam them back... :thefinger:

Bump: they memang like that one...so what i usually do is i high beam them back... :thefinger:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
oh, i just loooooooooooooove Malaysian drivers.......:adore:

Bump: oh, i just loooooooooooooove Malaysian drivers.......:adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo there

im using wira 4g15 manual trans with weber dcnf 40 carb + knn air filter, powerzone cam, and powerzone 421 extractor

i need advise for the right/optimum piping size
rite now im using 2' piping, original route + 2' straight flow muffler
very hard to achieve top speed
rpm at about 5k something goes wrong
the car wont increase speed
feel like choked
have to release pedal little bit then press again then ok sikit
but then
its sucks

any opinion to increase the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience