Idiot Drivers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
lucky he didn't mess up with me, if not... sure i'll cut him down... i'm in very very very bad mood recently... with life like walking dead, i dun mind to do anything...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
another chapter in my life...

encountered this driver whom i had no idea why on earth he was so mad at me.

i was cruising 50-60km/h on two lanes road. i was on the left lane and tried to swift to the right lane. I put my signal on and made my way in front of this odysseeee.... he immediately honk me and flashed light at me. i noticed he tried to accelerate when i was overtaking him.

i just ignored him and we happened to enter an intersection. i turned back to the left lane and he tried to overtake me from the right and eventually, he slow down and stare at me with his "wannabe" taikor look. i was practising bruce lee's motto back then....so, just sabarrrrrrr!!!!

not enough with his wannabe taikor look, he jammed brake after he overtook me.

Fcuk...dare you to do that again if you see me driving alone! dont b sissy and mess up with me when im not with my partner.

Bump: another chapter in my life...

encountered this driver whom i had no idea why on earth he was so mad at me.

i was cruising 50-60km/h on two lanes road. i was on the left lane and tried to swift to the right lane. I put my signal on and made my way in front of this odysseeee.... he immediately honk me and flashed light at me. i noticed he tried to accelerate when i was overtaking him.

i just ignored him and we happened to enter an intersection. i turned back to the left lane and he tried to overtake me from the right and eventually, he slow down and stare at me with his "wannabe" taikor look. i was practising bruce lee's motto back then....so, just sabarrrrrrr!!!!

not enough with his wannabe taikor look, he jammed brake after he overtook me.

Fcuk...dare you to do that again if you see me driving alone! dont b sissy and mess up with me when im not with my partner.

the driver didn't get his *ahem* last nite from his wife, therefore he got a lot of "fire" inside him...

tell him to jack it out or drink Wong Lo Katt in red can:smokin:

manusia

"The 8055"
Aug 2, 2005
Barcelona
looks like the kedah royalty plate.

maybe got connection with the kedah sultanate? :hmmmm:

Bump: looks like the kedah royalty plate.

maybe got connection with the kedah sultanate? :hmmmm:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
royal family rules ma...u see what happened in the state next to it?

Bump: royal family rules ma...u see what happened in the state next to it?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
royal family rules ma...u see what happened in the state next to it?

Bump: royal family rules ma...u see what happened in the state next to it?
which state bro..>??

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
hmmm...:hmmmm:kedah state maybe....its reg number starts from the K....

guys dun mark the car...better mark the driver....how unlucky didnt manage to take the driver pic...

Bump: hmmm...:hmmmm:kedah state maybe....its reg number starts from the K....

guys dun mark the car...better mark the driver....how unlucky didnt manage to take the driver pic...

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
too all those bastard's parents who pick up their bastard child from the tuition center with their cars near my house, fucking die in your own shit :stupid:

reason;
parking wherever the fuck they wish
going the wrong way
existing
being born
having offspring
not being dead

Last edited:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Erm , when they park right..is there anyone in the car ???? do they leave there h/p number?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
too all those bastard's parents who pick up their bastard child from the tuition center with their cars near my house, fucking die in your own shit :stupid:

reason;
going the wrong way
existing
being born
having offspring
not being dead
same things happen to my area as well... Primary & Secondary school,morning-noon-evening, lotsa bastard fucking hell asshole sucking retarded moron maggot parents do the same thing, but plus 1 more thing, "stopped at yellow box for waiting their 'bitch-son"....:mad::mad::mad:

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Erm , when they park right..is there anyone in the car ???? do they leave there h/p number?
I'll take pictures, since it happens like 3 days in a week. Really is beyond me how these "people" can exist, and still BE ALIVE. Its a 1 lane road, and yet they stop at the side, how the fuck people going to pass? But nevermind, I've been patient enough for these 4years, the bullshit stops now :mad:

JINEIL2EN - My plan is to teach them a lesson, free of charge :mad:...well it'd take lots of their money to get it removed/fixed at least :proud: Lets do a tandem lesson for them, one in ampang one if penang haha

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
I'll take pictures, since it happens like 3 days in a week. Really is beyond me how these "people" can exist, and still BE ALIVE. Its a 1 lane road, and yet they stop at the side, how the fuck people going to pass? But nevermind, I've been patient enough for these 4years, the bullshit stops now :mad:

JINEIL2EN - My plan is to teach them a lesson, free of charge :mad:...well it'd take lots of their money to get it removed/fixed at least :proud: Lets do a tandem lesson for them, one in ampang one if penang haha
wat lesson..?? wanna share..??
my location is in Subang.... damn ... i oso will take pic...

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
if only all idiotics or inconsiderate driver log-in to this thread.
we will have peaceful road....

:driver:

why ? why ? why must behave like a monster on the road? why?
hahaha

donzcity, knn, if he is really related to royal family and i really mess up with him, i will kena buang negeri wei!! fuck, u gonna visit me izzit?

Bump: if only all idiotics or inconsiderate driver log-in to this thread.

hahaha

donzcity, knn, if he is really related to royal family and i really mess up with him, i will kena buang negeri wei!! fuck, u gonna visit me izzit?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
if only all idiotics or inconsiderate driver log-in to this thread.

hahaha

Bump: if only all idiotics or inconsiderate driver log-in to this thread.

hahaha

if u kena buang to Penang, i'll give u 1 DVD stall to support ur life...:proud:

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
wat lesson..?? wanna share..??
my location is in Subang.... damn ... i oso will take pic...
solutions of the aerosol or solvent kind :biggrin:

if we could get 0.02 cent for every idiot who drives 1km of road, we will put Bill Gates & Carlos Slim to shame, no doubt.

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006

reason;
going the wrong way
existing
being born
having offspring
not being dead
The parents nowadays really tarak otak. Similarly, their offspring oso tarak otak. Really inconsiderate. Their existence is just wasting rice, and does nothing but sh*tting around. They oso pamper their fat ass kids. Cannot walk far-far one, as they might just die off when taken more than 10 steps.

Excel, you have my "blessing" to teach these parents a good lesson!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
solutions of the aerosol or solvent kind :biggrin:

if we could get 0.02 cent for every idiot who drives 1km of road, we will put Bill Gates & Carlos Slim to shame, no doubt.
brilliant idea there... ehhehe... let me bow to u sifu:adore::adore::adore:
i dun need much, just can get me a USD5 bil b4 33yrs old... i'm enuf edy...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi
Had anyone been modified a blow off to a n/a car?
But I am planing to modified a china brand blow off to n/a car...

The project will start from 9/11/2011
I don't know weather can suscuess or not.. But worth to have a try to earn more experience...

But here which sifu got try before or experience with it can leave me a comment??
TQ :confused::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience