I want to drive a GTR

Freeflow

Known Member
Oct 6, 2009
Selangor
Hey guys

Im from Switzerland and i'm going to malaysia every Year twice. My mom is malay so i go very often there.

I am searching someone who will let me drive his Nissan skyline GTR. It doesnt matter if its an BNR32 ,33,34, or even 35.

Toyota Supra MK4 is ok also.

I will pay any price for a rental of 2 Days ! Just tell me how much you want, i pay it. Im from switzerland so Money is no Problem. I pay Cash !!! $$$$$$$$

It's my dream to drive the GTR because in europe the skyline is not allowed (except in the UK)

So if you have a skyline or an MK4, contact me and you will get some cash and i can furfill my dream of driving a skyline :driver:

greez

Freeflow :wavey: tell everybody :listen:

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
i think most ppl who owns a GTR here is not in dire need of cash.albeit the little cash, they are trusting you with their beloved for you to whack for a full 2 days. Gee, and i don't want to imagine the biological residue you might leave on the fabric.Not to mention you might be some of the regular cons who wants a quick survey on the car before pulling a gone in 60 seconds manouver.

Since money is not a problem, just buy one and chuck it with your friend until you come back next year.

Last edited:

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
are you sure you are from switzerland? can you tell us whats the main language you guys speak over there?

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Cosmicgate.

if i have the GTR.. yes. i will rent to him but price tag is
( my car value + (modification value + modification value x 50% ) ) + ( my car value + 100% ) = rental fees for 2 day

provided as well transfer ownership form, JPJ all the neccesary form is signed and the $$ is paid to my bank acc and cleared before i hand over the key to him

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
Cosmicgate.

if i have the GTR.. yes. i will rent to him but price tag is
( my car value + (modification value + modification value x 50% ) ) + ( my car value + 100% ) = rental fees for 2 day

provided as well transfer ownership form, JPJ all the neccesary form is signed and the $$ is paid to my bank acc and cleared before i hand over the key to him

LMAO, then he might as well buy 2 GTRs + a custom paint job.

leonl

Known Member
Aug 16, 2009
USA
If money is not a problem. Buy a Skyline in Malaysia, drive it when you are there and rent it while you are not. You will get your money back pretty soon.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Dear Freeflow,

There's no car enthusiast here would take the risk of lending your their beloved GTR, Supra or even other cars. The answer will be 'NO'. As like what others said GTR owner is not money crazy they are just power crazy and they love their car to the very inch.

Lending their beloved car to a stranger is a big NO NO and we are not sure what you are going to do with the car. If you are a GTR owner will you take the risk?

Last edited:

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
since $$ not a problem then buy one here,then keep it here.drive it when u are here

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Dear Freeflow,

There's no car enthusiast here would take the risk of lending your their beloved GTR, Supra or even other cars. The answer will be 'NO'. As like what others said GTR owner is not money crazy they are just power crazy and they love their car to the very inch.

Lending their beloved car to a stranger is a big NO NO and we are not sure what you are going to do with the car. If you are a GTR owner will you take the risk?

Guys, I've run a check on him and yes, you are posting from Swiss. Region of Vaud, city of Lausanne. But it could be a false one..

TitanRev tai kor, how to check?..can teach me ah?..hehe

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Dear Freeflow,

Guys, I've run a check on him and yes, you are posting from Swiss. Region of Vaud, city of Lausanne. But it could be a false one..

You are GOOD! Hee hee hee hee....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Especially for those living in these areas, please be extra alert.
There has been a lot of robbery/kidnap cases in the Bandar
Utama/Subang/USJ/Sunway areas. Suspected gang operating: Camry Gang up
to 8 members in different cars at different times.

Modus Operandi - at anytime but mostly during the day. They would
stalk
you and as you drive to your gate, "kidnap" you, take you to the ATM -
sometimes several and withdraw money. So, if you do have several ATMs,
just keep 1 on you and not all...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience