Wtb: Driver Side Mirror R34gtt/gtr

ManR34

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
KL
hi guys, need ur help here.
missing driver side mirror from my car. R34GTT (dont care the colour) i think R34GTR oso can fit too.
anybody got a spare lying around, due to a ganador/mirror upgrade? or know of any chop shops wif this part?

just direct call or sms me. 016-969-8014

THANKS ALOT.

ManR34

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
KL
settled.

found a spare GTR mirror! bloody rare, like fleas on a camel's ballz!

hmmm no replies, but thanks anyways! :)

now selling the Right side capsule without the mirror RM50...electric motor works.
suits R34 GTT or GTR, any takers?

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
You mean only the mirror portion got stolen from your car ?

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
hey Man. U lick camel balls b4 izit? or else how u know got flees...haha......i need a left original one.....u hv any?

ManR34

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
KL
:)

Innocente: yes only mirror missing, capsule no damage...its very very easy to take out, as i found out. takes only 2 secs to do...just clips inside of the capsule....
bloody cunts in fucking ss2...prick area to parking ur car...last time there my car got scratch somemore....

satigue: left capsule got! chopshop in PJ area. call me if u want it.
i own a couple of arabian camels, some come with big hairy balls, while some are tiny hairless ones, but smell better...depends on ur prefered tastes u see...want me to order u some to try out? free delivery right to ur door can be arranged...

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
An option would be to super-glue the interior of the glass to the mechanism inside the capsule ;)

Quite a number of cunts out there these days. My left one got hit by a bike last week. The cunt just sped off in the jam without even looking at me at all. I swear if it wasn't jammed, I would ram the mat dickhead down and beat the crap out of him. And later perhaps do a full frontal GTR conversion. Luckily it was just a small scratch removable with polish. Found out that my capsule is originally white. Not even painted on. The plastic itself is white. No wonder no paint came off. Wheew...

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The classic American sports car turns 60 in 2013 and the Chevrolet Corvette originally left the assembly floor with a six-banger under its hood.

With its diamond jubilee on the horizon, reports are indicating that the next generation Vette’ could have a throw back to its yesteryears by having a V6 lump under the hood of the C7. However, forced...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience