i want to confess...

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
try to go for those street/stylist look. Track tuned adjustable is a no no. According to my friend's KONI track tune. He said even 50 cents coin also can feel it. You can imagine when use it on our road.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Cow, Yu have adjustable suspension if I'm not mistaken.

Yu, can share your experience here with us (newbie) here? :biggrin:

Ace, I have no choice,I buy the after market rim, have problem with the nut orientation went I do installation. (actually because I like the rim so much) :biggrin:
but i do agree, no spacer give you much more stable steering response.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Oh, oh! I thought RD1 and RD2 have different weights. But that's also based on the feedback from wengfhai and me.:_:

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
My adjustable suspensions is out now, even when new, NEVER BUY APM ABSORBER. Already replace 4 sets of 4 pcs. within 2 years, but still got problem, after 2-3 months sure got sound.
go for hi-low & soft-hard adjustable suspensions, so u get what u want, if the suspension only have hi-low adjustable, than the soft-hard can be custom make till u like it, can test drive for 2 weeks, if too soft or too hard, they will change it till u like it.

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
Yu911 said:
My adjustable suspensions is out now, even when new, NEVER BUY APM ABSORBER. Already replace 4 sets of 4 pcs. within 2 years, but still got problem, after 2-3 months sure got sound.
go for hi-low & soft-hard adjustable suspensions, so u get what u want, if the suspension only have hi-low adjustable, than the soft-hard can be custom make till u like it, can test drive for 2 weeks, if too soft or too hard, they will change it till u like it.
OO okie, thanks for the info.

Adjustables for our coupe can fit wut other cars ah (putra? waja?) ? So easier for me when I go shopping next time

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
FYI, it will be very hard to adjust the rear shock as it is covered up leh (for those shock that the adjustable on the top). unless like GAB brand type there is a knob on the side where you could adjust it yourself for the soft/hard. Just for you all to know.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
if i install adjustable, my girl friend sure dun want to sit in Coupe already. :biggrin:

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Bs,
The adjustable also got very soft one, even like the ori also have, just b'coz ppl prefer better handling, so they use the harder absorber & harder spring. The hard & soft come from the absorber & the spring, the absorber can be harder from ur oem or the same as the oem, just change the spring to harder or the same as oem, what ever u like. As the adjustable is only adjust once (till u want), & never adjust any more, u will not adjust the soft-hard & the height-low every time u drive, am i right?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
kekeke, yah, what i mean it i'm gonna adjust it for performance, not nice to ride at town but fun attacking corner.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
thanks for poison from you .... :biggrin:
noleh, i won't go full performance, too many police on the road.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All Sifus,

I would like to seek for opinions on which LSD to go for. It is for my Proton Satria.

I have been asking around on what option available to choose from. Some suggests to go for a mivec LSD, but as everyone knows the item is quite a rare breed to find and the price is a little off from my budget.

I stumble upon Speedzone LSD. Speedone claimed their LSD is 1.5way 90% lock. Kind of not sure how does that work. Does anyone have tried their LSD (I believe this is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience