i want to confess...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
1. I think I'm addicted to Hyundai Coupe convoy, it's simply a marvelous view when you are see it from the back of the queue, LOVE IT.

2. I hit 195-200KMH with my 17" spot rim for the first time.

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
BS,
see what I mean..your car did able to hit that speed. hehe. hows the speed with the original rim?

As for the convoy...sign...too bad for me.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
last time my original rim just hit 180KMH on PLUS coz the road traffic doesn't allow me to go further.

actually yesterday was doing normal speed at fast lane, and there are few cars queue in front of me, and everyone is following the flow. Suddenly a car (front grill changed) stick its' nose at my butt, and the front traffic just clear at that moment (i'm sure the car behind will kiss my back if I hit the brake, it's just too close). I shift 1 gear down, full the throttle and pull away from the car until it disappear from my rear view mirror.
Like took estacy, high already, but pull over to cut into middle lane when I saw a PDRM white WAJA. :p

super_white

Oct 5, 2006
BS :good job.......195-200KMH with my 17" spot rim cool

Ace: i thought large rims will gave stability only..?

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
super_white,

Some research says that with larger diameter. The wheel will spin faster with the same amount of rotation. But then again, this totally depends on your car setup and engine tuning as well.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
I also must confess. I simply love the feeling of Hyundai Coupe Convoy........:_:

I never hit the speed over 180km/h before!:Not_Impressed:
But I know the feelings of smoking other cars that purposely tail you closely to challenge you..............:_:

Ace, maybe next time we can convoy together to Penang island leh. Don't be so disappointed.:_:

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
hey Roy/ Daniel,

Can a normal hyundai coupe car go above 180km/h till 200km/h? i never did dat before.afraid the car might turn. my maximum speed i can do was 160km/h at kesas highway.but the car already shaking...

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Sandra, I think normal Coupe will not face any problem hitting speed above 180km/h.
Roy is a good example for this as he hit the speed of 200km/h RECENTLY.:_:

The max I try before was 180km/h on the North-South highway racing an EVO and my coupe can still accelerate further but I didn't floor the pedal any further.
RD1's weight is consider quite heavy to me and because of this I felt that my Coupe is very stable even at high speed.
If I'm not mistaken, RD2 is lighter than RD1. Wengfhai said that my RD1 was much more stable than his RD2 when he ride my car last Saturday. I'm not sure about the statistic. This is just based on the feedback from Wengfhai and me.
The engine is very responsive in the way that whenever I floor the pedal, the engine will power the car right away even at the speed of 160+km/h.

:_:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
sandra, steering or car chassis shacking that you experience?

EVO can go further, once it's unlock....
Yu, am i right? No question ask :biggrin:

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Cool... i tried max 160km/h and it was syok!! but i never go above 160km/h. Roy, steering shake if i go fast on highway. is that normal?

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
wah, luckily i couldn't join you guys that night.

my suspension all kaput already, wouldn't wanna risk going past 140km/h with dead suspension...

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Daniel...change tie rod? Is it the one where Darren said plan to change? that 1 long thick stick for the streering?? ( i forgot the name, hehe) Hm....i think is cause of my car allignment and balancing....im not sure also...hehe....

Cow, thought your car is already modified..sure can go more than 140km/h ..hehe....

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Sandra, I'm not sure which part Darren wanted to change.
Don't mix up drive shafts and tie rod though.
Might be the car's allignment and balancing too. Maybe you can send your car to any nearby tyre shop and let them check it out for you. :)

Cow, when you wanna visit the workshop?..........kekekekekeke..............

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First Drive: 2008 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
Hostile over-taker: Check your blind sport, BMW. The M3's doors are about to be blown off.

With its M3, BMW has owned the C-segment hot-rod market, winning hearts, minds, and comparison tests for decades. Others have competed, few have been competitive. Now Mercedes-AMG is plotting a hostile takeover of this popular niche...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience