I saw Amber Chia

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Just my 2 cents - No doubt Amber is a rather distinct model but am sure there are many out there are as good, if not better than Amber. Alittle over-rated, I reckon.

Am sure if Nicole were given the right attention, and direction, she could be a Guess girl as well. Rite, Nicole?

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
i also saw so many guys drooling at bridal fair not forgetting they were accompanying them (GF) at the fair.

super lian or not, she still a hottie.

Last edited:

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
all dreaming & wishing to be the groom walking down the 1U runway & wishing she was carrying their coconut instead!!!! (those who were there understand this)

hahaha

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
muhahahahahha :X-:.. u must be joking? me? i'm just an UGLY duckling.. i was and will always be one

eyong said:
Just my 2 cents - No doubt Amber is a rather distinct model but am sure there are many out there are as good, if not better than Amber. Alittle over-rated, I reckon.

Am sure if Nicole were given the right attention, and direction, she could be a Guess girl as well. Rite, Nicole?

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
You are just too modest ... Btw, out of topic, and since I got you here, are you gonna show-off, show-off alittle with you new mods on your car. Post some pixs leh on your thread .... pretty plz plz plz, with suga-R on top ....

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
nicole_nic said:
muhahahahahha :X-:.. u must be joking? me? i'm just an UGLY duckling.. i was and will always be one
yup they always "say" that.:_:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Maybe after work got to h.hour leh ... if not got to pak-toh pak-toh and ahem ahem ... Where got time to layan ...

No problem ... We shall wait and see ...

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
dating? hahahhaa.. no one wants to date me.. usually i'd go home after work.. no drinking or clubbing :angel_smile:

eyong said:
Maybe after work got to h.hour leh ... if not got to pak-toh pak-toh and ahem ahem ... Where got time to layan ...

No problem ... We shall wait and see ...