I saw Amber Chia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
You guys may think she's not pretty, normal, ah lian and etc. Have you guys seen her doing a show? You got to admire her professionalism and the way she carries herself in shows and how she gives feedback to her make up crew and and so on.

I agree she's not exactly the prettiest or most voluptuous model in Malaysia. However, she's got that extra something which made her the winner of Guess model search. I can easily find another prettier lady in KL but can that lady perform as well as Amber in shows. You know doing modelling shows or advertisement ads is not exactly an easy task. Its glamorous but certainly not easy.

Why am i saying this? I've seen her in person a couple of times and i do think she's not the prettiest of all. However, i think she's got an exotic look that make her look good in advertisements. My friend, a make up artist have worked with her and Amber is a really fantastic person to work with and very friendly.

You guys who think that Julie, Hannah, Fiona, Ah Lian, Ah Hua....one question only, have they been there?

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
prodigy.. i yamchar at mamak wit julie b4... ;-)

but i choose not to comment much... friendly gal. Thatz all i can say.

fiona.. fr the stage only.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
xtracooljustin said:
her spoken english is how should i put it... 'unpolished'. :_:

I know! i use sign language!! international signs if i have too!!:love: :wavey:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
BlackHowling,
Aiya, I know you actually went and grope her. It's alright. We're all normal humans. Admitting it is perfectly fine. Don't need to use me as an excuse to tell people that you groped her. Cos the fact is... I won't even recognize her even if she walked past me. hahahaha

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
models are usually very professional in their attitude on the job. Kau sek mah.

Amber has a certain "X" factor that will... well to most chaps look "normal" in person BUT look good ON camera. The right propotions, face, etc. Thats most important.

Some pople have natural beauty but look so-so ON camera. yeah , i know , too bad i dont work in mainstream advertising anymore. So many "talent casting" photos I need to vet those days.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
zephyred, no doubt she maybe a nice girl. Saw her on Astro doing that football thing and she sounded quite ok and looks like quite friendly too. Plus she speaks in a very manja tone.

What i'm just trying to emphasize is that Amber has already been there and done that as compared to the other 'more prettier' models as perceived by the some.

Besides, i have a friend who worked with Amber, Carmen Soo and Jojo Struys. She says that for true natural beauty without makeup, Carmen Soo actually looks the prettiest among all. She's just simply beautiful with or without makeup. Personality wise, Amber is great. Down to earth and friendly. However, it does not mean the rest are stuck up.

seperlinky

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
satria_95 said:
BlackHowling,
Aiya, I know you actually went and grope her. It's alright. We're all normal humans. Admitting it is perfectly fine. Don't need to use me as an excuse to tell people that you groped her. Cos the fact is... I won't even recognize her even if she walked past me. hahahaha
Haha... that is a good one

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
one man's food is another man's poison.... each and everybody has different preferences... different liking.

blackhowling however... all also ngam.. all also makan... so he'z exceptional. hahahaha. Same goes to his sidekick.. seperlinky.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
amber's modelling not bad. but her acting skills not up to par. The 3rd Generation, carmen's acting is much better.

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Err....actually she was invited to our prom. I even took a pic wif her. I diden c her very pretty n attractive. i dun understand y so many of them r so excited over her. mayb coz her name is amber chia. I took foto wif her coz i c so many ppl taking so i jus join the crowd...hahaha.....

Even the engineering dean also went to taake foto wif her...hahahaha

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
amber? internationally? she walked the runway for Versace? Gucci? Prada? Tommy? hmmmmmmmmmm... for me, i think every girl could be pretty IF there's a GOOD photographer, a fan AND the mighty ol' Photoshop! muahahahhahaha......... plus make-up

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
may feel people like angelina jolie as more sexy sultry then exceptionally "natural" beauty.

the same as amber. she isnt "pretty beauty" as to some of your taste but she's *ahem* sexily beautiful in my books.

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
u guys don't understand.
she is damn good professional model
she looks damn good on stage.

although she looks normal on magazine cover
but on the stage, she is very good at her work.
that's the reason why she's famous.

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
is she very short ? how come the pic shown she very short and got fat leg one ? hehe

seperlinky

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
One thing that i notice is that she cant really speaks proper English. Listen to the Gintell ads (not sure how it should spell) and she is trying very hard

Last edited:

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
oh, for that i can't say much here.. later justin will hentam me.. hahahaha.. but, psssst... her english IS HORRENDOUS! :X-:

seperlinky said:
Once thing that i notice is that she cant really speaks proper English. Listen to the Gintell ads (not sure how it should spell) and she is trying very hard

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We had already taken a peek on how the guys with their naturally aspirated time-shavers lap the Sepang circuit, and they could really post some pretty impressive lap times. Especially those that run the Honda Civic FD2R, they literally dominated most of the top spots! But now, it is time to shift our attention and find out how the guys (and a girl) with some extra boost strapped to their engines and the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience