I saw Amber Chia

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
I never like her. She looks like a very normal white washed Asian. If you have been to any western countries, you'd know what I mean.

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
found the definition of an "Ah Lian" online..
it says "Chinese term. Could be defined as a lowly educated Chinese girl OR 2nd class chinese girl OR super slut dressing chinese girl OR must speak half hokkien half mandarin chinese girl"

xtracooljustin said:
what is the clear definition of an "Ah Lian" then? Pls enlighten me :)

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
nicole_nic,
What the? hahahaha That's a whole lot of meaning for just 2 words. hahaha

Like it or not, Amber has made it national and not many models could be as popular as her. Like Jay Chou, many guys seem to dislike/hate/etc. him but the thing is, he's made it big and that's the thing that counts. But personal opinion's are personal opinion so I'm joining you guys in saying, "what is so special about her?" hahahahahaha

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
talk lots of rots la ya'all... nothing special la dis la dat la...d moment she drops her blouse infront ya'all.. i bet all of u sure go running for gropes...especially dat hamsap Jerry - S_85... mauhahahahaah

for me... i sure stand my ground.. coz i'l Alim

xtracooljustin

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
xtracooljustin.multiply.com
satria_95 said:
nicole_nic,
What the? hahahaha That's a whole lot of meaning for just 2 words. hahaha

Like it or not, Amber has made it national and not many models could be as popular as her. Like Jay Chou, many guys seem to dislike/hate/etc. him but the thing is, he's made it big and that's the thing that counts. But personal opinion's are personal opinion so I'm joining you guys in saying, "what is so special about her?" hahahahahaha
well Satria 95 put it in a best way possible... She has made it big locally and internationally. Thats a fact. I dun c anybody come close to that, do you? Perhaps at the moment, Stephanie Chai is the closest, but dun think she is globally well known as we speak.

satria_95 said:
ppl who idolise her will say "cannot eat grapes, say grapes r sour" to us
Different ppl like diff type of grapes ma... thats y got some like red wine and some like white wine... ha ha...

seperlinky

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Black, I bet the first one to run over is you!! Plus sure show off your car ;P

Alim <-----your a$$ la