I am BLaCkHoWLiNG and.. I am here for your suffering

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
You all too free nothing to do la. Next time come out all we all take a drive to Tanjung Malim eat PAO.

BH, to end your suffering, I will take it for you. Just gimme all your cars.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
oi Yoong - i msged u in MSN.. wanna ask u something.. dont worry..not askin fr donations..

titan: popiah also i take..but must be fresh and tasty la

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
You all too free nothing to do la. Next time come out all we all take a drive to Tanjung Malim eat PAO.

BH, to end your suffering, I will take it for you. Just gimme all your cars.
Ling ku pao arr?! :rofl:

The bottom line is that money, like technology, is spiritually neutral. It can be used for good or evil. God always deals with the heart and the motives of the use of money. If the motives are pure then the fruit can be very very good. Let's stop loving things and start loving people. That is the measure of true wealth! What say you?!

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Actually BH....i think you're trying to point something out but I'm No1 blur-king...what are you trying to point out la?

no attacks...just wanna know whats happening here :adore:
according to his posts:

1.moderators are cheap,they are free
2.u got more pistons,u can speak louder
3.what u did doesn't matter,what u drive does
4.he is tom's decade friend
5.(feel free to fill in)
6.(feel free to fill in)
7.(feel free to fill in)

seriously i don't know what i did on the thread has anything to do with what i drive or how many piston my car has.and once again....
ok guys,thanks for your time for the constructive inputs and some of you did repeated your points to Kevin...i guess it's time for Kevin to digest & filter what's these all about and plan on what to do next.

this thread will be closed to avoid further personal attack,sarcasm or any facebook information spreading around.we don't need another kend***k,do we?

do let me know if anyone of you got any constructive comment or advise on this,i'll unlock this thread to let the useful post going.

Thanks.
i never said anyone's comment is not constructive,don't put ur words into my mouth.

thanks for ur time on asking ard about me,why bother who am i or what im driving?sorry to tell u that i'll still respect ppl regardless what i drive or what they drive.don't believe in faster car can act taikor,there are some exception,look at the mirror and you'll met him.

keep posting pictures of yours doesn't help,personal attack will only make you look stupid than those in the pictures dude.

what's the intention of this thread?

sorry guys if this thread bothering you,im sure mr.piston almighty will see the finish line pretty soon if he managed to answer the question in blue.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
The purpose of the thread is to being light to those who are suffering, indirectly by posting that picture that says money is root of all evil. It makes sense as in todays stressful society we all need a break...the effectiveness is quite obvious as it has put a smile on a few faces till a crazy macho wild gorilla come charging in and say bring it on! In response to a rather off topic post with regards to z31 week 23. Then the alim purpose of the original posting has gone down the drain... How sad. Awww... Now my topic is at the mercy of the merciless wild abusive gorilla moderator of Zth.... Oh shit, to be continued, my son wanna go playground... Brb

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

P.s. I am sure we will meet one day Damon Tan. I'm looking forward to it.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
The purpose of the thread is to being light to those who are suffering, indirectly by posting that picture that says money is root of all evil. It makes sense as in todays stressful society we all need a break...the effectiveness is quite obvious as it has put a smile on a few faces till a crazy macho wild gorilla come charging in and say bring it on! In response to a rather off topic post with regards to z31 week 23. Then the alim purpose of the original posting has gone down the drain... How sad. Awww... Now my topic is at the mercy of the merciless wild abusive gorilla moderator of Zth.... Oh shit, to be continued, my son wanna go playground... Brb

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

P.s. I am sure we will meet one day Damon Tan. I'm looking forward to it.
you mean the gorilla below?well,that's becoz he never read my last post in the other thread.nobody saying anybody's post is not constructive,the gorilla just want to stir things up and put his word into others mouth.so,the "i am somebody here for your suffering" is created.

5115 locked the other topic saying it's unconstructive. The way i see it, the only unconstructive posting came from the topic starter itself as it's full of shit and contradictions. Anyway, I intend to start a topic later (continuation of Z week 23) in this particular section as it's anything and everything under the sun but with common sense.. hopefully someone dont start coming in here and start pissing on all of us then it gets locked.. lol..

but the thing is, this topic i posted makes no cents... but all about ringgit... yours to mine.. WAHAHHAAH...so dont delete ya?

Guys, pls do not deviate from my purpose.. pls wire the money to me.. u all suffer too much.. pass it to me.. ok? thanks

both u & i know how all these goes until this stage,we are just wasting time to "educate" each other like this.

time to put ego aside and move on.

i rest my case here and of coz,who want to miss it if there is a "to be continued".. and im sure we will meet one day,just that i might not have as much piston as u got there.hope u don't mind

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
End of the story. No more debating guys. Whoever win or lose. It doesn't prove anything.
Is sad to see both seniors or I would say Friends that are going at each other like this.
(I'm not the only one who said this though)

This will not end if either one of you refuse to back down. With all due of respect to both
seniors BH and 5115, I don't see a point of this debate. I think everyone had got the idea
about Kevin Lee's Project. So is more than enough to be said and just wait for his answers.

It has now come to a point where it is no longer about Kevin Lee but is getting more personal
between you two. I'm a nobody in here or whatsoever but I just hope this would end. I wouldn't
expect you guys to listen to me but I just hope you guys would really consider what the rest of us
have said here.

I bet friends of yours in ZTH wouldn't want this to go on as well.
Put pride and ego aside for once. Please let it go. :adore: :adore: :adore:

Cheers!~ :beer:

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Quote from a recent company team building I attended; " Ego must go, rubbish must throw"

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
End of the story. No more debating guys. Whoever win or lose. It doesn't prove anything.
Is sad to see both seniors or I would say Friends that are going at each other like this.
(I'm not the only one who said this though)

This will not end if either one of you refuse to back down. With all due of respect to both
seniors BH and 5115, I don't see a point of this debate. I think everyone had got the idea
about Kevin Lee's Project. So is more than enough to be said and just wait for his answers.

It has now come to a point where it is no longer about Kevin Lee but is getting more personal
between you two. I'm a nobody in here or whatsoever but I just hope this would end. I wouldn't
expect you guys to listen to me but I just hope you guys would really consider what the rest of us
have said here.

I bet friends of yours in ZTH wouldn't want this to go on as well.
Put pride and ego aside for once. Please let it go. :adore: :adore: :adore:

Cheers!~ :beer:

:congrats::congrats: like x100

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
At first i thought this thread is about modding cars...but when i read it... i want to read some more as i don't know what is happening.. i read and i read on....untill finish

Alamak... already pass 12am laa.... tomorrow have to wake up at 6!!

Come on you guys.. both respectful person, though i never meet you both, but i know you both have a very good reputation here and outside. What happened is a history, end this even you both think you're right...

Coz at the first place... it was someone else problem... burden all of this back on him :)

Have a nice day ahead... ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

Last edited:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
ish.. ish.. ish..

why so complicated?

simple solution is :

A person's money is the person's money.. he can spend it anyway he like..
Donate, spend on girls, spend on cars, spend on spenders.. who cares?

He got his money by working, investing, etc.. so, up to him la..

i don't understand why some people arguing how other people spend their money..

anyhow, just to put some info here.. this is what women thinks of us guys..

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
ish.. ish.. ish..

why so complicated?

simple solution is :

A person's money is the person's money.. he can spend it anyway he like..
Donate, spend on girls, spend on cars, spend on spenders.. who cares?

He got his money by working, investing, etc.. so, up to him la..

i don't understand why some people arguing how other people spend their money..

anyhow, just to put some info here.. this is what women thinks of us guys..

Bugger, don't paint us a bad image-la... :shot:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
bro blackhowling,
its so kind of you, give me your account number, i'll transfer some suffering for u...:)

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Aiyoo, screw the fighting lah waste of time lah.

What I want to know is who actually took you seriously and sent you PMs wanting to donate? :rofl:

I think to better help you along with your efforts, I suggest adding a meter or chart of some sort with fancy colours to show to everyone how much you claim to have collected from people (no need proof, your word should be enough). If not how to donate? No transparency! :thefinger:

But I think Kevin can teach you a thing or two about financial management. Your mistake was becoming an actual adult and taking on the burden and responsibilities that come with it.

Why did you bother when can live off parents as professional student after more than a quarter of a century on this earth? Apa lah! :banghead:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im newbie n consider to transplat my wira 1.3M carb to 4G91 MPI manual....i wan to ask any sifu here can tell me about the price for the halfcut ?? n if i get the parts separetely, how bout the price oso....??? thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience