You've seen or ride in a fellow member's car and...

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com

DUE TO THE NATURE OF CURRENT SMASH THIEF CASES, PLEASE DO NOT DISCLOSE THE ITEMS YOU SEE IN THE CARS THAT YOU WILL BE DESCRIBING

I've seen a fair bit of the members cars here and i find it really amazing how the interest a person has can drives him to do up his car d way he did....

(some are fact...some are fiction... mostly u can tell which are the fiction ones)

I've sat in Clayton's sunny and i find it to be in immaculate condition... he went over 'yellow stripes' on d road ... other cars will be jumping up and down.. his was ok.... d dash wasnt rattling like way a sunny of that age should be... spotless, shining and in great condition...

Jun's car... fantastic.... not a single finger print will be found there... He's a fanatic.. used to be a CSI Team member... he dusts all d prints for Bukit Aman...so he's obsessed with finger prints...

Joeker's car... well... wat can i say other than... YEARS OF PRESERVERANCE and finally the effort paid off.... hasnt seen his sideway machine yet.... guess it's gonna be a helluva drift mobile...

Skagee's Laurel... damn..... sat in it once... no matter how side way he goes... u'll feel at ease... it's stable... it's full of torque.. and it's comfortable!...

Eddie's car... a kitten by day... Hyena by nite thanks to the laughing gas! a really ideal day to day ride... auto tranny, damn cold airconditioning... and a switch that can flip u to heaven....

TopSecret's aka Tropicana King's ride.... wat can i say? it revs to 10k rpm like hot knife cutting through butter... it eats up kilometers of road like hungry ghost on the rampage... and the corners taken are as stable as leech sucking on its victim and not letting go...

Jun_EK9 - i need not describe this powerful NA madness... i think we are all familiar with it by now...

little_monster - i reached Pluto and came back in 3 mins

zephyred's Charade aura - the retired red hot chilli-ed potato... used to be fuckin fast.. but now... it's jes used to go to work.... fetch gf.. and etc... (owner planning to buy R32GTR)

kurt's MX5 - ultimate in handling... the best handling FR cars i've driven so far (maybe there are better ones, but to me, this is d best.... maybe bcoz my Supra sucks)... was driving it, then this particular girl in a wira was lookin at the car with so much enthusiasm and delight... till she drove alongside ... looked in and saw a fat gorilla behind d wheel... guess she was expecting a tall. slim and handsome looking dude (which in actual fact, the owner is of dat description)....

CCL's Volvo : once, the launch pad of NASA's Space shuttle failed to operate, they flew in CCL's volvo to pull the entire pad + the shuttle to the designated launching point - YES! IT HAS THAT MUCH TORQUE!

hmmm... these are some of my experience / opinions about d rides from zth members that i've encountered... please keep this topic clean...

thanks

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
ninja_iga kancil's -sicko madda kancil that is...8k and still reving...i tot i was playing gt4 real life.

uncle blakie supra's- just sit in the seat and ponder the supra cockpit..very huge and tot it was airbus cockpit.

that is all lor.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Joe: hahahaha....... sigh........

alan: next time..gimme a buzz.. i'll take u on a 10,000rpm ride.... how's jacky?

Guys: yep i'm 'dirtying' up my topic... ahhahahh

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
10,000RPm..sure anot?hmm okie okie....
jacky is very big now...very healthy..

will send you his most recent pic in between this week ok....
thanks again for jac..hahaha...

xerofighter

Not so senior member
Mar 2, 2004
Subang
sat in mr.tan's car aka 3370. red eg wit b16a. awesome ride. fast as hell. its a shame i cant afford it. the new owner will definitely be satisfied with it. well maintained and blistering quick.

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
oh yea...also

sat on nicky's orange EG's before sit only la...like airplane cockpit..

got met few ZTH members before but couldn;t remember much

zehpyred,anion both gila's charade HC-E..damn freaking fast

one malay-wira GSR and also anotehr malay B8 210

also got sum oters..really can;t remember

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Sat BH's Supra... very comfy and fast. I always prefer bigger cars but cannot afford them. The most I can buy is an old Galant nothing more short of local cars.

e39a's Mitsubishi Galant E39A... hard as rock but really pulls and corners when accelerated, thanks to AWD.

ninja_iga's SLK... tough as a rallycar (interior 70% stripped) n ) comfort.

eddie's AE111... ultimate sleeper... very comfy n fast too.

zephyr3d's aura... surprisingly comfy and spacious. Sounds like a VTEC when accelerated. Maybe monster inside?

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
when are those ppls above with their powerful cars especially blackhowling gonna
give me a free ride so that i can give reader's here a free review like blackie just did?

i'd never been into Supra's cockpit before..really .. n hope my wish wouldl be granted one day..hmmm

eddie

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
1. sat BH supra when it was pushing old numbers.....

wah, the gforce at the acceleration nearly broke my neck.....

very well kept interior....clean

amazing built, car feels solid as a rock....

BH coyote EG oso very "keng chau".......now i really know Y ppl play vtec... :p

2. CCL's monster is another torque churner.....hitch a ride at SIC and car feels superb even on the auto tranny.....

3. Narx's car, very well kept....no rattling and fast thru the corners....bet its better with the upgrades done recently.....

4. Daryl's car is another nice and fast ride....love the seats....

5. Ms. Jun's ultimate clean machine is another fine piece of art.......very very clean......very very fast tooo.....

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Video: New 1500whp tuning package by Underground Racing for Gallardo Superleggera

Underground Racing has produced some pretty extraordinary tuning packages for the Lamborghini Gallardo's but this is probably their wildest yet - a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience