I am BLaCkHoWLiNG and.. I am here for your suffering

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
5115: isnt moderator suppose to moderate and be impartial? u fail to see that point and what you just posted has proven it....

Bring it on? Bring what on? U've just failed miserably as a moderator.. I dont even know why Tom selected u... oh wait, i know.. sorry, coz to say u r cheap is an understatement as u do it for free.. sorry ...anyway, i hope you do well in your reality coz this kinda judgement, well, wont bring u far... u challenging me? wah.. ok, kepong style - hou lan geng ah!! i very scared...

My question is... "Lu Siapa?"

u are nobody to me... period!

dont bother reply...mou liu dou wanna challenge people..
*yawn*!!

-- champion or not? macho? nah.. no way near your manly 'Bring it On statement'

** Disclaimer quote - no puns intended to kepong folks, i was also from kepong, i got high regards for kepong folks ;) fstrader is my idol and dai lo last time.. **

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Meaning of Moderator:
1. One that moderates, as:
a. One that arbitrates or mediates.
- arbitrates is an act by an arbiter:
1: a person with power to decide a dispute : judge
2: a person or agency whose judgment or opinion is considered authoritative <arbiters of taste>

- mediate:
1: occupying a middle position
or
2a : acting through an intervening agency b : exhibiting indirect causation, connection, or relation
2b. One who presides over a meeting, forum, or debate.

I dont see the word - challenging members of the forum or exhibiting territorial gorilla like threats such as 'Bring it on!' anywhere... or intimidating 'fellow humble' members with the 'delete' or 'lock thread' harry potter's magic wand..

U cant understand simple english? I've laid out the meaning for u.. dont worry, your pocket is safe like kevin so puts it.. i wont charge, consider it transfer of knowledge from one ex-kepong kia to another... oh shit, my apologies, now i understand why u say that topic was closed bcoz there was no constructive postings.. i am so sorry. Wait, i check my calendar to clear an entire day to slowly elaborate each posting and explain each word so that u understand its true meaning. Really, i am so sorry. My bad.

Sheesh... "International reknowned Car forum.. with ah pek style moderators" what a shame...People were voicing out their concerns and asking about the project plan (what happens and when), cost ($$ lo...), accountability (ownership...) and transparency ($$ goes where... ).. u go lock it... saying it's not constructive.. and saying i'm pissed coz i cant settle it.. Settle wat? Settle what the fark? U know how i settle things? u know me ah? don't assume.. assumptions are for little boys.. not for men...I think the goument should hire u la... u fit in just right

Your arrogance has placed your head so high up your ass (** pls refer to illustration 1 below**) that you aren't seeing or listening to the words on the street with regards to this project... it's like silently reaching boiling point... i will not say what or who caused it.. i m merely high lighting it for the sake of ZTH ..I regard ZTH highly as Tom and i has been friends for almost a decade..(pls refer to illustration 2 at the bottom) it has been a source of wretched entertainment and a source of information for me... by keeping ZTH safe from 'harm' it also benefits U as ZTH employs u... based on yr statement of "I'm just doing my job"... u are a moderator.. it's high time u behave like one, act line one and be like one...

Bring it on <-- not some macho gorilla drumming his chest as a war cry.. coz when Tom advertised for moderator, he actually meant it.. and he didnt post the below ad ok?

Ad for moderator:

Please don't be one... k? U are from kepong, dont let me be dissapointed in u.. we share d same kampong (though i am not originally from kepong).. we have bright futures..

Illustration 1: the below picture depicts the term, head up one's ass where his or her arrogance has blinded and deafened his ears towards his surrounding making him utterly ignorant to his surrounding ultimately leading to his utimely demise

Illustration 2: The below pic depicts tom and blackhowling's 10 year friendship. Disclaimer, by putting the pic below illustration one, it is NOT in anyway portraying any gayness..

I seriously do not wanna continue this argument anymore as I foresee this will have the same turn out as Week23 Z project - being locked. Guys, I've got 5 pms so far.. YES!! muahahahahhaha... fantastic! ..5!! can u all freaking believe it!! Thank you fr the faith in me... but i dont need yr money.. .:) your hard earned money deserves to be in your bank ... God Bless ZTHians!

LOL

*cabutzzz*

guess u might be too bored in autojunction...

thanks for the long winded reply,it shows nothing but how immature u r,just blindly personal attack on someone goes against your wish.nope,im not in the same league and i bet u r better in this.

friend of tom doesn't means you are somebody who can simply criticize ppl,put on sarcastic reply or even judge ppl with the way u like.u don't have to worry if i failed as moderator or not coz you r not admin here,in fact im handing over this job (well,u might not agree it's a job coz we do it for free and moderators are CHEAP here) to out some other moderator like titan rev,danz,yeehau & etc

glad to know and heard u shouting u r kepong ppl,it might scared someone off.i never said i am somebody.in fact,someone just opened a thread "i am somebody,i am here for ur suffering"...wow,mafia enuf & funny to the max

thanks for reminding me what moderator should do and im glad to close the thread to avoid further bashing from someone like you.we appreciate constructive comments from pimpin,mizu,gobiz2,izso,diablo & many others but u?your previous reply in the other thread deleted by TR shows tat ur comment only will lead more sarcastic & criticism remark to ppl,even info like pictures from fb flyiing ard and u blamed TR for doing the deletion?

what u expect ppl to reply u after ur sarcastic replies?ur intention to tell kevin regarding the project won't work is good but hey,show some respect la...he might did it in a wrong way and keep defending himself,but is it necessary to bash like this?

i've stated clearly before i closed the thread,
ok guys,thanks for your time for the constructive inputs and some of you did repeated your points to Kevin...i guess it's time for Kevin to digest & filter what's these all about and plan on what to do next.

this thread will be closed to avoid further personal attack,sarcasm or any facebook information spreading around.we don't need another kend***k,do we?

do let me know if anyone of you got any constructive comment or advise on this,i'll unlock this thread to let the useful post going.

Thanks.
so who don't understand simple english now?i never said it's has no constructive comments,but u did.what solution u got in there?

u have all my respect as a senior in motorsport,but don't take that the respect for granted.what u expect when something similar happen in autojunction?leave it as it is?what ur intention to open this thread?simply for fun?or challenge someone to come in here for "2nd round"?or maybe challenge moderators to delete or close this thread so u yell for justice?who start the challenge in the 1st place?well,the bring it on statement refer to this if you don't get it.

and since u r friend of tom for decade (well,this is what u keep on emphasizing),y don't u pull him into this and see how he respond.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Why la argue with each other when the problem all arise from Kevin lee being an arsehole spoilt brat who wants to show off but has no financial capability to do so and then use zth as a platform to get donations for him to show off?? I know Kevin for some time and not only me but most of his friends that are from Ipoh area are very uncomfortable with his screwed up attitude. One time is a coincidence twice is coincidence well the 3rd time is that his character is screwed up. Well he has always been very proud of his position in zth and boast as if there is no tomorrow.

On Facebook his position in zth is "talented writer" what the hell man
On Facebook chat with my friend he told him, he use zth staff to score chick....phone number...

These are actions of 16 year old la friend.
And the excuses when we as friends that care advice him is "now only I start to learn ma...I no experience ma....I now only start to grow up and think maturely ma..." first time in my life I see someone's attitude and character so screwed up thAt there is not possible to return...

So stop fighting anode argue for assholes

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
U r so right!! see, u kena pancing again.. friend of Tom doesn't mean i can do jack shit here... that means, By saying "Tom said ok" ... means anyone can just post shit and ask for donation when it's not CLEAR wat is to be done and how the money will be used..that's y pple query.. that is bfore your gorilla attitude go block it... and also, by being Tom's HIRED Gun.. doesn't mean u can use your gorilla macho instinct and simply close topic.. u must use some brains.. if u have any la...

So much hypocrisy... <u know d meaning? go find it at m-w.com>

btw, Tom wont get involved wan la..this is General Talk.. so bluntly put it..tokking kok.. y u wanna pull big daddy Tom in? u need his intelligence to supplement yours? lol..

Damon Tan (now that i know who u are, i find it extremely hilarious i've wasted my time on u) it's ok.. nvm.. my apologies..... i m wrong.. u r right.. ok.. pls do not deviate from my pointless posting .. it may be pointless but it has its 'funny' elements which u r pissing on it now... .. ok, go on and be happy with your life.. lol

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Why la argue with each other when the problem all arise from Kevin lee being an arsehole spoilt brat who wants to show off but has no financial capability to do so and then use zth as a platform to get donations for him to show off?? I know Kevin for some time and not only me but most of his friends that are from Ipoh area are very uncomfortable with his screwed up attitude. One time is a coincidence twice is coincidence well the 3rd time is that his character is screwed up. Well he has always been very proud of his position in zth and boast as if there is no tomorrow.

On Facebook his position in zth is "talented writer" what the hell man
On Facebook chat with my friend he told him, he use zth staff to score chick....phone number...

These are actions of 16 year old la friend.
And the excuses when we as friends that care advice him is "now only I start to learn ma...I no experience ma....I now only start to grow up and think maturely ma..." first time in my life I see someone's attitude and character so screwed up thAt there is not possible to return...

So stop fighting anode argue for assholes
no ah, i never ague... argue means I think 5115 is right... i m not even arguing.. i'm educating him.. he can take it.. or not.. looks like he's ignorant.. wat to do... let him be la... whahahahaha... mou liu dou wanna challenge people 'bring it on!'.. wahahaha.. sau pei la...

doesn't even know what is 'duty' .. and 'job'.... 'it's my job' lololol...

-->>

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
U r so right!! see, u kena pancing again.. friend of Tom doesn't mean i can do jack shit here... that means, By saying "Tom said ok" ... means anyone can just post shit and ask for donation when it's not CLEAR wat is to be done and how the money will be used..that's y pple query.. that is bfore your gorilla attitude go block it... and also, by being Tom's HIRED Gun.. doesn't mean u can use your gorilla macho instinct and simply close topic.. u must use some brains.. if u have any la...

So much hypocrisy... <u know d meaning? go find it at m-w.com>

Damon Tan (now that i know who u are, i find it extremely hilarious i've wasted my time on u) ok..

nvm.. my apologies..... i m wrong.. u r right.. ok.. pls do not deviate from my pointless posting .. it may be pointless but it has its 'funny' elements which u r pissing on it now... .. ok, go on and be happy with your life.. lol

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

no ah, i never ague... argue means I think 5115 is right... i m not even arguing.. i'm educating him.. he can take it.. or not.. looks like he's ignorant.. wat to do... let him be la... whahahahaha... mou liu dou wanna challenge people 'bring it on!'.. wahahaha.. sau pei la...

doesn't even know what is 'duty' .. and 'job'.... 'it's my job' lololol...

-->>
lol...here it goes the personal attack again.u r really good on this aren't u?pls share some fact la,telling ppl how u look like doesn't help to ease the image how high ur ego.

seriously i don't get what do u mean by simply close the thread?have told u earlier in my reply and it seems u still don't get it?muka punya pasal?like i said in my 1st post in this thread,drop it la taikor...

if u think the thread should not be closed,then ask tom (ur 1 decade friend) to unlock it,see how he gonna reply u.im all good with his decision.btw,what else u wanna share in that thread?bashing?

what u want from him?knee down and thank you for....erm,ur so called 2cents?i mean bashing...what is the intention of this thread?yeah...muka punya pasal

wow..u got my name,congrates...dun waste ur time on me,spare sometime on autojunction to make it a better place to stay (is this consider a sarcastic remark?well,thanks for ur time for "educating" me)

sorry for being mou liu dou ya,i'll try my best to become more liu dou..how ar?by getting myself a supra,widebody,fast & furious colour,massive hp,oren t,walking ard and hantam ppl for no reason (yeah,another sarcastic remark.that's the best i can do from what i have learned)

btw,how expensive is ur moderator ar?don't get me wrong,im not interested just want to know the market value only...

seriously,don't take the last 3 paragraphs in ur heart.just for ur health concern and i shouldn't say something like this to tom's 1 decade friend.btw,have u informed tom regarding this thread?

oh gosh "i am nobody,i am here and suffering"...hilarious

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Ask Tom to unlock.. wahahahaha... again "mintak big daddy tolong attitude".. lol.. MODERATORS, why are u all hiding behind TOM?! aijo...

Ok... i am scared.. so sorry... i go hide first ya... Tom I am so sorry... LOL

aijo.. wanna use the car methods of mocking ah? get one.. mod one.. then come to me to mock me in front of my face little boy... I never even say, "Eh. E36 318 ah? Aijo.. my slowest car also got more pistons than yours... aijo.. how la? no standard.. pigi main jauh jauh" already u go involve car factor in this topic.. ...or is it M3 now? dat's y lc abit can use car factor.. dunno la... how la? how?? i really dunno la.. but i respect la.. E36 can go so fast:

Standing ovation:

i don wanna be called a bully la.. surrender.. u win! lol

Last edited:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
knn u both, kindly shut the fook up if u are a grown up.

i dont see why both of you are so tied up over this issue over some dude "who is asking this n that".....

further to add, it doesnt relate to both of you at all actually but somehow rather 1 of you got attracted to each other and hence you both make it "brokeback mountain" part 69, i oso dunno!!

both ur age tambah together car add up to 70++, can become super grand daddies but yet still post like some 18 y.o :biggrin:

bh & 5115, u both are my frens...keep it that way!!

disclaimer :

bh is my taikor in kepong last time while 5115 is my tansri in segambut, these 2 always help me out if i got caught for no apparent reason like any other young brats their age. :thefinger:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
fred... u mistaken me for ramsing.. there was only one time u got caught in papaya farm.. and ramsing saved u.. then there was this other time.. u almost got caught... see:

LOL!!

*LARI KUAT KUAT X 10000000000000*

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Ask Tom to unlock.. wahahahaha... again "mintak big daddy tolong attitude".. lol.. MODERATORS, why are u all hiding behind TOM?! aijo...

Ok... i am scared.. so sorry... i go hide first ya... Tom I am so sorry... LOL

aijo.. wanna use the car methods of mocking ah? get one.. mod one.. then come to me to mock me in front of my face little boy... I never even say, "Eh. E36 318 ah? Aijo.. my slowest car also got more pistons than yours... aijo.. how la? no standard.. pigi main jauh jauh" already u go involve car factor in this topic.. ...or is it M3 now? dat's y lc abit can use car factor.. dunno la... how la? how?? i really dunno la.. but i respect la.. E36 can go so fast:

Standing ovation:

i don wanna be called a bully la.. surrender.. u win! lol

haha...mr.tom is my decade friend,who drag him into this in the 1st place?"for zth and tom's sake i yada yada and bla bla in kevin's thread"...all muka punya pasal la

what else u got here?personal attack for another round?sorry to tell u,ur info regarding the bmw is not accurate...but nice try tho.thanks for all these hilarious time,aren't you going to spend some in autojunction?oh ya,the more the piston can be more lansi?no wonder all your statement all like u owned the world.

ok,now,what is the intention for this thread?why bothered so much i closed a thread that points were taken and trying to stop the damage against everyone?

u r the 1 drag tom into this and u r now telling everyone i get him into this.
u r the 1 start shouting name and now u r not happy ppl doing the same to u.
u r the 1 put sarcastic comment to others and u get mad when u get 1.

u still don't know where is the finish line,don't u?keep running,dude...u almost win now in the championship of egoistic!

Tun fstrader,my respect to u...im just attending an invitation from tom's decade friend,not intend to mess things up but i don't know why this garfiled punya tail so sensitive and best of all,once he bites,he aint going to let go...even it's all shits

and i hope these can satisfied our mr.piston almighty as he needs attention that he couldn't get in autojunction.

i wish to be a spectator as well but somehow i putih putih get into this hurricane of egoistic pulak.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
tansri 5115, its enuf. I selalu trust you and i like you (no brokeback mountain part 69 intended) :biggrin:

dymm blackhowling, whatever it is.... just let it go over some petty issue..such as these.

i dont side anyone of you, but merely dowan to loose both good frens that ive met in zth since 2003 till now, well we have some so***'s here, then and now but we still move on no matter wat.

ramsing, joeker, jun and you, u guys are all pioneers in zth...keep it that way :biggrin:

disclaimer :

i am still noob in zth btw :thefinger:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
fred: i have stop reading what he post.. coz u know why? it's all macam

LOL

So to return it in gorilla language:

Pioneers? i am glad there are still some who remembers that... u see those who commented in the week 23 topic.. majority are members that 'has been around'.. such disrespect to say they are not 'constructive'... heh... ! it's ok to be forgotten... but to be disrespected..and challenged? *refer to gorilla 2 for response*... LOL...

eh, when la TT? wahahaha.. now jadi GM lan 9 si la.... u 4 pistons only u know... LOLOLOL... i heard that day u celebrated by booking the entire 'farm'.. dahsyat la u... how? wat's yr secret formula? let me know.. but i doubt it's like u tell your boss to BRING IT ON right? lol

Last edited:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Fk man this thread is confusing... Full of flames with an injection of humor. WTF.

5115 and BH: Are you guys seriously arguing or this is a joke? "Bring it on" may be a poor selection of words but there's no need to get so worked up.

And to S1tl: WTF man? Kevin Lee added me in fb. I asked how he found me and he said you tagged him in my engine's pic. Did you do that? You keep bash him but tag him in my engine pic o.O ? You trying to get him hooked up with me meh?

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
BLaCKHoWLinG said:
no ah, i never ague... argue means I think 5115 is right... i m not even arguing.. i'm educating him..
btw, Pls go to yer nearest parkson or jusco... buy 10 more pairs of underwear and swear to god u will start wearing all of them now

t_danker

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
SJ
Money can't buy me happiness, but if i were to cry, i'd rather cry in a BMW than by the road side drain.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Guys, it's getting so hot here in just 23 hours even exceeded the thermometer in the previous thread in 23 weeks. Let's move on with it and let Kevin dissolve whatever advices given to him by all the Sifu's in the previous thread. Hopefully we will see some good progress in the future.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Went to send my fren back to puduraya..so i went to park at mydin sinar kota car park..

God ITS' SO FREAKING DARK until i had to open my BEAM lights! yes, beam lights! i suppose the management at mydin couldn't care less about parking security. they only stressed that 'PARKING AT YOUR OWN RISK' written on every side of the wall. It's like looking for trouble if you park the car there. But since i was in a hurry, so i parked it anyway to send my fren.

Then , in 15 mins' later, i rushed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience