Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
This reminds me of the story when my classmate's Grandma passed away.
She was a Grand old lady of around 90. She walks with a limp and a bent backbone, so when moving around the house she would hold onto the chairs to help her along, therefore at times the chairs will creak or the chair legs will screech against the floor sound.
When she passed on, normally they will say the dead will visit their home after 7 days for a last visit before moving on. On that night, they were told not to come out from their rooms from 10pm to midnight, so my classmate and family member lock themselves in their respective rooms from 10pm.
My classmate's room was next to the hall, and at about 11pm he heard the chairs in the hall creak and screech same like when the grandma was around. Of course, he dare not come out loh......

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

There was a medium who once told my mother, he stopped helping others to chase spirits away from houses because these spirits keep harassing him after that..He feels very tired fending "attacks" from the spirits, the medium himself is an old man..he said even before he can enter his hse, these "things" are already waiting for him outside his hse..wat kind of "attacks" i dunno la cos my mum nvr asks..
He chase them away, so they don't have a place to stay woh!

My ex colleague family last time rent houses because their own was not ready to move in yet.
The house that they rented was with a spirit, but they found our only after shifting in, so instead of shifting again they got a medium to contact the spirit, burn some offerings and mentioned that they will leave when their house is ready, so they carried on staying without any trouble......

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
They're no diff with humans, some are forgiving, some are revengeful..U kacau them, sure they won't just walk away dat easily..

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
ghost, ghost stories... something one wouldn't want in their lives. i personally have not encountered such a thing. not that i know off. i am not asking for it but it simply haven't happened to me. i was in the same room with my gf one night when she could feel the presence of something that shouldn't be there. to me, i could not see anything, feel anything while she was turning pale and started to stammer in fright.

let me tell u guys one thing, if possible avoid watching horror movies or anything that has ghosts, spirits and so on. i am a grown man n till today i'm not embarrassed to admit that i'm afraid of watching ghost movies. i'm just scared. no other way of looking at it.i'll try my best to avoid these movies. hehe. i still remember when the movie Coma was playing in the cinema, my gf insisted to watch that movie. i went but i was looking at the popcorn box most of the time, covering my face. i mean despite its just a movie, i feel very disturbed. cant sleep at night, keep imagining things. so best for me is to avoid such movies. the movies need not be filled with killings or scary looking ghosts and so on. just the lady in white and long hair is enough to scare me. if u r like me, just avoid them and u should do just fine.

another thing i realised from ppl who frequently have experiences with the "other world" or tell stories of such have got one thing in common. they love horror movies. i know a family and from young they use to watch horror movies till now. everyone in that family have either felt the presence of something, got strangled while sleeping, their legs were pulled when sleeping and so on everytime they moved to a new house or went to relatives' houses. this is just one family. i have friends as well who experienced all these. to me, i dont know whether there is such a thing. its like i believe and dont believe that they really exist. so, when i hear things like this from ppl like them, i try relate it to me. i just think that they're imagining because they're disturbed because they think to much about what they watched, read or heard. to me, i think thats what is happening. thinking bout it, always the same ppl be the victims when they are other ppl in the same house at the same time??? i dunno know la.

this is just my opinion. i dont know why i ended up here. but i felt like telling this and i did. thanks for reading. hehe. cheers!!

Last edited:

Elemental

Aug 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
not that I didn't want to share, but just that I've spent my last 1.30hours writing, and when i press "post quick reply"...It shows "u've logged in previously, and press the "back" to continue" and then nothing to shows up. Guess no luck this time, I will type again if im free.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
not that I didn't want to share, but just that I've spent my last 1.30hours writing, and when i press "post quick reply"...It shows "u've logged in previously, and press the "back" to continue" and then nothing to shows up. Guess no luck this time, I will type again if im free.
lol.. :banghead: i also kena a few times dy. maybe u wanna try a simplified version. when i type a long post, i have to re-login, why is that so?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
bro,
lately it happens cos connection quite bad at some area.....if u encounter this again, just click the "refresh" button....and then if need to login, just login and it will be posted in...so wont lost what u type...:wavey:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If login again the data gets lost. I kena also.
If too long the story, maybe type in MS words, then copy over......:biggrin:

zachdelarocha

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Damit man, was reading through the pages and getting goosebumps all over. Hmmm... let's just say that there are those who are 'gifted' to see (worst of all), feel (almost everyone can), hear (shitty man) and smell. I can smell them if they are around. I don't like to talk about this because I had some encounter few years ago. It still rings clear in my mind.
That aside, once that 'gift' is 'activated', it will never stop. It stays with you for the rest of your life. I still do smell them once in a while. It's a distinct smell, similar to my own encounter and they always smell the same way. It's so distinct that the moment I smell it, I know that they are around. Then it will usually follows by goosebumps, more to the neck then comes down to my arms. Well, prrfftttt.... as long as you don't keep on thinking about it, it's ok but once you start to entertain these thoughts, that's it. The smell will come on so strong it lasts for hours. Means, they come and stay with me for hours la.

What I do nowadays (which I find very useful) is to drink up. It keeps them away, I don't know, it works for me. I get peaceful nights, my head stop spinning so much and I don't feel depressed at night anymore. It took a long time to recover from the depression stage following the incident, people who experienced it before will understand this. So, drink up la, afterall I love to drink. It helps.

Oh I forgot, they all smell like urine stench. Like a really really dirty toilet kinda stench, with a faint jasmine fragrance. Well, that's all:) Those who have not experienced anything supernatural, please enjoy your life, it's a blessing I wish I had.

Cheers:)!

Elemental

Aug 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
There's nothing much special bout my personal experiences, and infact even i've type it out some might still think that doesn't make sense, but tons of bullshit (this is what i used to think...heh!)

Here, if any of you guys who wanted to try it out urself..read below. And i'm really interested to know whether it works for u. Do an update here if it works :)

1) View / Download the below file from

Before u start practising it, i have to remind you. Don't blame me If you screw things up massively, i mean really PHUCK things up! eg. any illness/ accident occurs on your loved one or family members...etc)

website: http://www.freewebs.com/specialbooks/The Satanic Bible (Underground Edition).pdf

2) Open or print it out then READ it. (Yes, there are Islamic bible, Christian bible, Buddhism bible and this is a Satanic Bible). At some point, i am disagree with the steps inside in order to make it work. Therefore, I'm not asking u to drink blood, sacrificial, murdering... but most importantly read and try to believe in their existence. (Eg. There's no point burning incense, praying, chanting if you dont believe in Allah, Buddha, Jessus) Sort of Christian has to be really believe in god else the cross that they're holding on hands are useless.

3) Best if you can print out a copy, read it before u sleep. :) Pray for something u wish repeatingly till u fall asleep. (Please be realistic at this point and not some dumb wishes like fly u to moon, become 2nd Bill gate, be a multi millionaire! Pray for what u want most at this moment, If u want a job..then pray for it. Start with "Satan..I have a very valueble trade for u, I wish i can "state down ur wish"...and I'm willing to trade it with "state down things u wana trade for you wish"

4) It will not take hours/ days to work..but weeks/ months. Or to some extend, it will not even work ( haha yeah maybe i'm just cheating :P). I've did search in google long time ago, and some miracle did happen but some not. For my case, it worked twice, believe it or
not...ur choice.

5) How do u know whether it works?

The moment your deal was accepted, u will experience something paranormal. Most cases, u'll be awake. Im not gonna tell u what will happen, but do share with us what u've experienced.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I've have a story to share here... it was last time when i was secondary 4, my school was Maktab Sultan Abu Bakar (EC) in jb, i believe some of my ex school mate were here too.. ok, i think most of the jb ppl will know last time this school had been for a temporary hospital during the japanese war time, that time only have 2 blocks that have 2 levels which is block A & block B which is the front 2 blocks. They still exist till now with the second floor made out of wood. That time i was in sec 4 which happened that my classroom is at block B second level which most of the paranormal activities would be. I remember one occasion that till this day i still feel uneasy of.

This day was the day were all the Muslim students need to go to "dewan" which had some celebrations for the Hari Korban coming day. So all the students no need to have class, as for the non-Muslims, we are all gathered together sec 4 & 5 together in a function room which was situated at block B level 1 downstairs. So all the students were neither in dewan or in the function room including the teachers. The classrooms at level 2 were all locked. So while we were busy making noise and disturbing around (normal la,got teacher also dun care) the teachers were also busy talking to each other although they had passed something for us to do. The function room was rather noisy that afternoon, suddenly i heard there are some noise top of us. Sounds like there were chairs being drag across from far left to right.. but that time i did not pay too much attention as still busy talking to my frens la.. The sound grew louder and LOUDER... and not only the chair noise, but the tables.. it sounded like the whole classroom of ppl were back to seats where all the tables and chairs were moved around..most of the started to pay attention at this LOUD dragging noise.. suddenly all just kept quiet.. no one dares to moves around including the teachers.. all "bengang".. we all knew it was those "things" playing around, but in the AFTERNOON?! Man.. everyone just stunned.. then there were few of us trying to play hero, say want to go upstairs to check it out see which bugger is making fun of us.. they went up 4 person, went in 2 different direction of staircase trying to nab the bugger which ever want to scare us.. to their horror, when they went up, nobody was there lo.. the classroom doors were still locked.. what to do? All cabuts...go back the function room.. that time, the noise had already gone and most of us still in shock including the teacher.. so all sit down and chat softly until the bell rings and all the Muslim students came back and we all got back to our classroom and grab our bags and ran for home..
FYI, the classroom that directly on top of the function room was not messy at all after they opened the door.. so who could that be? :confused::listen:
Because you never send Cikgu Rahim to go rotan the hantu there!

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
There's nothing much special bout my personal experiences, and infact even i've type it out some might still think that doesn't make sense, but tons of bullshit (this is what i used to think...heh!)

Here, if any of you guys who wanted to try it out urself..read below. And i'm really interested to know whether it works for u. Do an update here if it works :)

1) View / Download the below file from

Before u start practising it, i have to remind you. Don't blame me If you screw things up massively, i mean really PHUCK things up! eg. any illness/ accident occurs on your loved one or family members...etc)

website: http://www.freewebs.com/specialbooks/The Satanic Bible (Underground Edition).pdf

2) Open or print it out then READ it. (Yes, there are Islamic bible, Christian bible, Buddhism bible and this is a Satanic Bible). At some point, i am disagree with the steps inside in order to make it work. Therefore, I'm not asking u to drink blood, sacrificial, murdering... but most importantly read and try to believe in their existence. (Eg. There's no point burning incense, praying, chanting if you dont believe in Allah, Buddha, Jessus) Sort of Christian has to be really believe in god else the cross that they're holding on hands are useless.

3) Best if you can print out a copy, read it before u sleep. :) Pray for something u wish repeatingly till u fall asleep. (Please be realistic at this point and not some dumb wishes like fly u to moon, become 2nd Bill gate, be a multi millionaire! Pray for what u want most at this moment, If u want a job..then pray for it. Start with "Satan..I have a very valueble trade for u, I wish i can "state down ur wish"...and I'm willing to trade it with "state down things u wana trade for you wish"

4) It will not take hours/ days to work..but weeks/ months. Or to some extend, it will not even work ( haha yeah maybe i'm just cheating :P). I've did search in google long time ago, and some miracle did happen but some not. For my case, it worked twice, believe it or
not...ur choice.

5) How do u know whether it works?

The moment your deal was accepted, u will experience something paranormal. Most cases, u'll be awake. Im not gonna tell u what will happen, but do share with us what u've experienced.
Urmmm... thanks but no thanks. My balls shrinking reading these.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Not wanting to tempt fate but since there are a few guys here with the gift of being able to sense what is unseen, would you be willing to accompany a group of gung-ho ZTHians to somewhere known or thought to be especially haunted and share what you see/feel? :driver:

That'll be like the weirdest ZTH based gathering ever but its obvious so many here are 'kaki cerita hantu' since this thread is so active.

Oh then tell me what happened yeah? I won't be joining. :vroam:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
[PIMPIN];1063772866 said:
Not wanting to tempt fate but since there are a few guys here with the gift of being able to sense what is unseen, would you be willing to accompany a group of gung-ho ZTHians to somewhere known or thought to be especially haunted and share what you see/feel? :driver:

That'll be like the weirdest ZTH based gathering ever but its obvious so many here are 'kaki cerita hantu' since this thread is so active.

Oh then tell me what happened yeah? I won't be joining. :vroam:
Come on man. Where is the fun of asking others to experienced it and relate it to you. You must join la.:thefinger:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
[PIMPIN];1063772670 said:
Because you never send Cikgu Rahim to go rotan the hantu there!
Need ghost cikgu also to control them......

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Come on man. Where is the fun of asking others to experienced it and relate it to you. You must join la.:thefinger:
Like posting the story here for him to read loh.......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i juz watch the show pimp my rides
i was wondering tat my old n broken seats can be custumize or diy to make it look good n nice to sit....
any sifus can share ur experience or knowledge tat how can i diy wif it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience