Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

20V Trumpeteer

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kedah
[/COLOR]Usually it's very cold and misty there from somewhere in November or December till CNY.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Hey guys, if Genting can really sue me or whatever for this post, please tell me. I'll delete my post. Hehe.[/QUOTE]

yup...true...on the monsoon season between november till mac, genting surely wet,cold and misty...huh, hardly recalled what l've learned in geography classes

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
bro ddv,

u r just sharing what u heard, they wont sue u la..don worry.

btw, i went up genting off and on....for the last 2 months...genting at nite around 11pm to 2am was damn misty...u cant even see 1 meter in front of u.....with headlamp, high beam and foglamp...me suffer to go downhill...luckily some of my friends can nego the route without even seeing it clearly and guided me down....

keep the stories coming....cheerzzz

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Why I ask was, long ago before Genting built up until current status, it was even misty during the day. The last I went up also a few years back, with more building being built it was not cool and misty anymore, maybe wrong timing also as some mentioned Nov & Dec is different....

Anyway, the under table thing also I heard before.....

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Why I ask was, long ago before Genting built up until current status, it was even misty during the day. The last I went up also a few years back, with more building being built it was not cool and misty anymore, maybe wrong timing also as some mentioned Nov & Dec is different....

Anyway, the under table thing also I heard before.....
I also feel that last time it was colder and more misty in Genting than now. But coming to think about it, I would have gone to Genting when I was young during the school holidays which is in Nov or Dec.

Means the under table/between leg thing is true ka?

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

bro ddv,

u r just sharing what u heard, they wont sue u la..don worry.

btw, i went up genting off and on....for the last 2 months...genting at nite around 11pm to 2am was damn misty...u cant even see 1 meter in front of u.....with headlamp, high beam and foglamp...me suffer to go downhill...luckily some of my friends can nego the route without even seeing it clearly and guided me down....

keep the stories coming....cheerzzz
Thanks bro EvoZ. Wish we could drive like those crazy Genting taxi drivers huh? Clear or misty? Shine or rain? Genting taxi always flying on those roads.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I also feel that last time it was colder and more misty in Genting than now. But coming to think about it, I would have gone to Genting when I was young during the school holidays which is in Nov or Dec.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Thanks bro EvoZ. Wish we could drive like those crazy Genting taxi drivers huh? Clear or misty? Shine or rain? Genting taxi always flying on those roads.
Probably true.....

My friend did that job for a few years, and yes they like know the route inside out already, so easy for them....

ijnek

500 RPM
Aug 19, 2004
Johor Bahru
Visit site
i think the taxi drivers r damn scary too if u ever take a ride.......

i dun gamble when i go genting, but i take the kiddy rides with my little girls. is tat scary or not?...LoL

punk

Known Member
Aug 6, 2011
Negeri Sembilan
Anyone here still remember what old people always advise, Pls dont answer anyone at night if someone call u at night because it might not people...

i kena before,at a rented house in ss12...it was damn clear and can copy ur sibling voice..hehe:biggrin: and the story damn long until my sister saw it jus because my mulut gatal i tell her that ghost will bite her at night...the house is haunted actually but not really strong but dont know it will show up but i dont saw it because i already back hometown in the weekend and my sis stay alone in the house..i only kena kacau ,the thing called my name but i dont answer back..That time around 6.30am which i am in the toilet bathing..

and another lesson i learn was :
If u saw something no matter in a haunted house or outside pls close ur mouth shut and dont tell everyone because u will only create CHAOS...
Secondly, if u dont believe in ghost dont berlagak kuat ..U only embaressed urself which my sis bf say he will protect her ...Only stay a night gonna ciao dy..

RetroApe

May 14, 2011
Johor Bahru

i dun gamble when i go genting, but i take the kiddy rides with my little girls. is tat scary or not?...LoL
Remember the incident where a girl's hair got stuck at the free fall machine and ended up headless?
*Alot of people told me that but I'm not sure whether if it's a true story or rumor
So it's pretty scary man, imagine sitting at the same spot where someone lost their head.

punk

Known Member
Aug 6, 2011
Negeri Sembilan
Remember the incident where a girl's hair got stuck at the free fall machine and ended up headless?
*Alot of people told me that but I'm not sure whether if it's a true story or rumor
So it's pretty scary man, imagine sitting at the same spot where someone lost their head.
i heard the stories too..Last time the thing goes up very fast rite but they change the sequence dy, they goes up slow ...this is what i c many years ago

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
You mean Sky Shot? Played once many years ago and since never touched that thing, I had bad feeling about it.:afraid:

No haunting story about cable car?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i experienced the copying of our relative voice and calling u....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

ha! ha! good one, no need ghost, taxi driver already scary enough.......

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

i experienced the copying of our relative voice and calling u....
How they know unless that relative was there before and ghost heard their voice.....

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
thats why its not explainable...

but it really happened to me, my dad was inside the house and i was at front porch talking over the phone, then heard my dad keep calling me and i responded but when i looked around, no one..luckily no flying heroes around..if not i think i will "pengsan" there....

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I recalled what my younger brother told me when he was a child. We were staying in a wooden house located in a village between a river and a rail road. As the the plywood partitions were not joined to the ceiling, there was quite a big opening at the upper wall section. He would normally sat in the living hall at night and saw a horrific green hairy hand hovering from the other side of the wall.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
usually when we listen to kids, we wont believe it cos sometime the green monster they mentioned might be green leaves from a tree or what...until u experienced it yourself....hah...then u know!

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yah! but to what I know or have been mentioned earlier, kids can see them. Like my friend go to see second hand house for purchase, if bring his kids and they refuse to enter or start to cry....something wrong......

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I don't understand the between the legs of the pregnant woman story. How does everyone end up tied with yellow string?

The copying the voice thing happens in the jungle as well. Which is why I told the story of never calling out ur friends name in the jungle when hiking.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Last Sunday, one stretch of uphill climb I was alone, so switch on H/P music slightly louder....:biggrin:

Last edited:

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004

Bro ever wondered why they can drive so fast up hill? because they had their engine converted... i saw once they popped up their hood.. SR20DE but dunno got a "T" in it or not la.. hehe...

The Marketplace Latest

Recent Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros.

Greetings, I m using wira with evo3 engine. I hv oredi done sum normal modification for my engine: like wastegate, banana, piping n ecu n etc. I plans to put 1j supra pistons now. Any comments bout this??
1)How much horsepower will b increase?
2)Any disadvantage of supra pistons?
3)Does this worth doin?
One more thing, izzit suitable for my standard evo3 block? Or i need to buy 2.4 diesel block?
For ur informations, my wira is 4wd. Waitin for reply from Bros..
Thank a...

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience