Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
not that I didn't want to share, but just that I've spent my last 1.30hours writing, and when i press "post quick reply"...It shows "u've logged in previously, and press the "back" to continue" and then nothing to shows up. Guess no luck this time, I will type again if im free.
lol.. :banghead: i also kena a few times dy. maybe u wanna try a simplified version. when i type a long post, i have to re-login, why is that so?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
not that I didn't want to share, but just that I've spent my last 1.30hours writing, and when i press "post quick reply"...It shows "u've logged in previously, and press the "back" to continue" and then nothing to shows up. Guess no luck this time, I will type again if im free.
bro,
lately it happens cos connection quite bad at some area.....if u encounter this again, just click the "refresh" button....and then if need to login, just login and it will be posted in...so wont lost what u type...:wavey:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If login again the data gets lost. I kena also.
If too long the story, maybe type in MS words, then copy over......:biggrin:

zachdelarocha

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Damit man, was reading through the pages and getting goosebumps all over. Hmmm... let's just say that there are those who are 'gifted' to see (worst of all), feel (almost everyone can), hear (shitty man) and smell. I can smell them if they are around. I don't like to talk about this because I had some encounter few years ago. It still rings clear in my mind.
That aside, once that 'gift' is 'activated', it will never stop. It stays with you for the rest of your life. I still do smell them once in a while. It's a distinct smell, similar to my own encounter and they always smell the same way. It's so distinct that the moment I smell it, I know that they are around. Then it will usually follows by goosebumps, more to the neck then comes down to my arms. Well, prrfftttt.... as long as you don't keep on thinking about it, it's ok but once you start to entertain these thoughts, that's it. The smell will come on so strong it lasts for hours. Means, they come and stay with me for hours la.

What I do nowadays (which I find very useful) is to drink up. It keeps them away, I don't know, it works for me. I get peaceful nights, my head stop spinning so much and I don't feel depressed at night anymore. It took a long time to recover from the depression stage following the incident, people who experienced it before will understand this. So, drink up la, afterall I love to drink. It helps.

Oh I forgot, they all smell like urine stench. Like a really really dirty toilet kinda stench, with a faint jasmine fragrance. Well, that's all:) Those who have not experienced anything supernatural, please enjoy your life, it's a blessing I wish I had.

Cheers:)!

Elemental

Aug 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
There's nothing much special bout my personal experiences, and infact even i've type it out some might still think that doesn't make sense, but tons of bullshit (this is what i used to think...heh!)

Here, if any of you guys who wanted to try it out urself..read below. And i'm really interested to know whether it works for u. Do an update here if it works :)

1) View / Download the below file from

Before u start practising it, i have to remind you. Don't blame me If you screw things up massively, i mean really PHUCK things up! eg. any illness/ accident occurs on your loved one or family members...etc)

website: http://www.freewebs.com/specialbooks/The Satanic Bible (Underground Edition).pdf

2) Open or print it out then READ it. (Yes, there are Islamic bible, Christian bible, Buddhism bible and this is a Satanic Bible). At some point, i am disagree with the steps inside in order to make it work. Therefore, I'm not asking u to drink blood, sacrificial, murdering... but most importantly read and try to believe in their existence. (Eg. There's no point burning incense, praying, chanting if you dont believe in Allah, Buddha, Jessus) Sort of Christian has to be really believe in god else the cross that they're holding on hands are useless.

3) Best if you can print out a copy, read it before u sleep. :) Pray for something u wish repeatingly till u fall asleep. (Please be realistic at this point and not some dumb wishes like fly u to moon, become 2nd Bill gate, be a multi millionaire! Pray for what u want most at this moment, If u want a job..then pray for it. Start with "Satan..I have a very valueble trade for u, I wish i can "state down ur wish"...and I'm willing to trade it with "state down things u wana trade for you wish"

4) It will not take hours/ days to work..but weeks/ months. Or to some extend, it will not even work ( haha yeah maybe i'm just cheating :P). I've did search in google long time ago, and some miracle did happen but some not. For my case, it worked twice, believe it or
not...ur choice.

5) How do u know whether it works?

The moment your deal was accepted, u will experience something paranormal. Most cases, u'll be awake. Im not gonna tell u what will happen, but do share with us what u've experienced.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I've have a story to share here... it was last time when i was secondary 4, my school was Maktab Sultan Abu Bakar (EC) in jb, i believe some of my ex school mate were here too.. ok, i think most of the jb ppl will know last time this school had been for a temporary hospital during the japanese war time, that time only have 2 blocks that have 2 levels which is block A & block B which is the front 2 blocks. They still exist till now with the second floor made out of wood. That time i was in sec 4 which happened that my classroom is at block B second level which most of the paranormal activities would be. I remember one occasion that till this day i still feel uneasy of.

This day was the day were all the Muslim students need to go to "dewan" which had some celebrations for the Hari Korban coming day. So all the students no need to have class, as for the non-Muslims, we are all gathered together sec 4 & 5 together in a function room which was situated at block B level 1 downstairs. So all the students were neither in dewan or in the function room including the teachers. The classrooms at level 2 were all locked. So while we were busy making noise and disturbing around (normal la,got teacher also dun care) the teachers were also busy talking to each other although they had passed something for us to do. The function room was rather noisy that afternoon, suddenly i heard there are some noise top of us. Sounds like there were chairs being drag across from far left to right.. but that time i did not pay too much attention as still busy talking to my frens la.. The sound grew louder and LOUDER... and not only the chair noise, but the tables.. it sounded like the whole classroom of ppl were back to seats where all the tables and chairs were moved around..most of the started to pay attention at this LOUD dragging noise.. suddenly all just kept quiet.. no one dares to moves around including the teachers.. all "bengang".. we all knew it was those "things" playing around, but in the AFTERNOON?! Man.. everyone just stunned.. then there were few of us trying to play hero, say want to go upstairs to check it out see which bugger is making fun of us.. they went up 4 person, went in 2 different direction of staircase trying to nab the bugger which ever want to scare us.. to their horror, when they went up, nobody was there lo.. the classroom doors were still locked.. what to do? All cabuts...go back the function room.. that time, the noise had already gone and most of us still in shock including the teacher.. so all sit down and chat softly until the bell rings and all the Muslim students came back and we all got back to our classroom and grab our bags and ran for home..
FYI, the classroom that directly on top of the function room was not messy at all after they opened the door.. so who could that be? :confused::listen:
Because you never send Cikgu Rahim to go rotan the hantu there!

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
There's nothing much special bout my personal experiences, and infact even i've type it out some might still think that doesn't make sense, but tons of bullshit (this is what i used to think...heh!)

Here, if any of you guys who wanted to try it out urself..read below. And i'm really interested to know whether it works for u. Do an update here if it works :)

1) View / Download the below file from

Before u start practising it, i have to remind you. Don't blame me If you screw things up massively, i mean really PHUCK things up! eg. any illness/ accident occurs on your loved one or family members...etc)

website: http://www.freewebs.com/specialbooks/The Satanic Bible (Underground Edition).pdf

2) Open or print it out then READ it. (Yes, there are Islamic bible, Christian bible, Buddhism bible and this is a Satanic Bible). At some point, i am disagree with the steps inside in order to make it work. Therefore, I'm not asking u to drink blood, sacrificial, murdering... but most importantly read and try to believe in their existence. (Eg. There's no point burning incense, praying, chanting if you dont believe in Allah, Buddha, Jessus) Sort of Christian has to be really believe in god else the cross that they're holding on hands are useless.

3) Best if you can print out a copy, read it before u sleep. :) Pray for something u wish repeatingly till u fall asleep. (Please be realistic at this point and not some dumb wishes like fly u to moon, become 2nd Bill gate, be a multi millionaire! Pray for what u want most at this moment, If u want a job..then pray for it. Start with "Satan..I have a very valueble trade for u, I wish i can "state down ur wish"...and I'm willing to trade it with "state down things u wana trade for you wish"

4) It will not take hours/ days to work..but weeks/ months. Or to some extend, it will not even work ( haha yeah maybe i'm just cheating :P). I've did search in google long time ago, and some miracle did happen but some not. For my case, it worked twice, believe it or
not...ur choice.

5) How do u know whether it works?

The moment your deal was accepted, u will experience something paranormal. Most cases, u'll be awake. Im not gonna tell u what will happen, but do share with us what u've experienced.
Urmmm... thanks but no thanks. My balls shrinking reading these.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Not wanting to tempt fate but since there are a few guys here with the gift of being able to sense what is unseen, would you be willing to accompany a group of gung-ho ZTHians to somewhere known or thought to be especially haunted and share what you see/feel? :driver:

That'll be like the weirdest ZTH based gathering ever but its obvious so many here are 'kaki cerita hantu' since this thread is so active.

Oh then tell me what happened yeah? I won't be joining. :vroam:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
[PIMPIN];1063772866 said:
Not wanting to tempt fate but since there are a few guys here with the gift of being able to sense what is unseen, would you be willing to accompany a group of gung-ho ZTHians to somewhere known or thought to be especially haunted and share what you see/feel? :driver:

That'll be like the weirdest ZTH based gathering ever but its obvious so many here are 'kaki cerita hantu' since this thread is so active.

Oh then tell me what happened yeah? I won't be joining. :vroam:
Come on man. Where is the fun of asking others to experienced it and relate it to you. You must join la.:thefinger:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
[PIMPIN];1063772670 said:
Because you never send Cikgu Rahim to go rotan the hantu there!
Need ghost cikgu also to control them......

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Come on man. Where is the fun of asking others to experienced it and relate it to you. You must join la.:thefinger:
Like posting the story here for him to read loh.......

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
vr2turbo;1063773040 Like posting the story here for him to read loh.......[/QUOTE said:
Nothing serious :) I was just daring him to go. I will stay behind my laptop and read.:rofl:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Dunno.. Since school my teachers say my perangai macam hantu I scared later come along got cases of mistaken identity or maybe I kena charge royalties by the real hantu? :dontknow:

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
Friendly reminder, 11pm tonight channel 311 astro. Malaysian paranormal talk show.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
are these programmes available in youtube?..

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Just drove down from Janda Baik on my usual trip up there which I make once sometimes twice a week. Apparently a sister's friend who is 'gifted' saw a pontianak there once. I've spent days alone up there, at the same general area until 2-3am and never seen anything. Not that I sit out there waiting for ghosts to pass by but I do a lot of work out on the verandah facing the river and its nice and cold to sit outside.

But to be honest, I don't believe in ghosts and never have. My Dad doesn't and even my nephews and nieces were raised not knowing about ghosts. There was never any "Jangan pergi situ, takut nanti hantu xxx culik!" and that makes a lot of difference. If you told my sister's youngest son now 11, that there's a ghost upstairs, he'll be all blank like "WTF is a ghost". The concept was never introduced.

Since we're all of various faiths, I guess how we look at things are different. I believe there are angels, I believe that satan exists and I believe that there are makhluk halus in the form of jinn. This is what I as a Muslim believe and every Muslim must share the same beliefs. But ghosts etc I don't believe in - all this hantu tetek, etc. I don't believe in places being haunted simply because someone died there or committed suicide because the deceased has moved onto the afterlife and his or her business in this world has ceased to exist. This is covered in the Hadith or sayings of the Prophet Muhammad.

The only explanation for places being haunted is that there is a larger concentration of makhluk halus or jinn. They prefer specific places to live in and because they live in a parallel universe, they are unseen but yet are around us all the time. The fact that they can see us naked while we can't see them is already unfair LOL. But in all seriousness, there are definitely more jinn than humans and we share the same space - sometimes we do things to piss them off hence the disturbances. But like humans there are good jinn and there are bad ones, clever ones and stupid ones. There are those which fear Allah and those who do not. Some live for hundreds even thousands of years while some not that long. Either way, they too also live and die and will have to answer on Judgement Day for their actions.

That's what I believe as a Muslim and I'm sure many members here are Muslims too. For those belonging to other faiths, what does your religion say specifically about ghosts?

BTW, this post is meant to steer discussion to why on average most people are fascinated by ghosts. I like reading this thread because its entertaining. I also don't know why I find it interesting but that's the impact of society. Just look at the number of ghost movies released each year.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Nothing serious :) I was just daring him to go. I will stay behind my laptop and read.:rofl:
You ask him to go, but you stay back......kakakakakaka

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

One thing for sure. Put a sexy girl in front of the guys all become hantu:marchmellow:
That one people call "Hamsap Gwai".......

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

[PIMPIN];1063773573 said:
That's what I believe as a Muslim and I'm sure many members here are Muslims too. For those belonging to other faiths, what does your religion say specifically about ghosts?
My wife actually have been asking this question, as she was told that Muslim don't believe in ghost, but why are there some many Ghost, Satan and Pontianak movies being made and shown??:confused:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
My wife actually have been asking this question, as she was told that Muslim don't believe in ghost, but why are there some many Ghost, Satan and Pontianak movies being made and shown??:confused:
Well, Muslims definitely believe in that there is Satan. That's not something any Muslim would even dispute or even question as there are so many references to man's sworn enemy who will never stop trying to lead us all astray.

Why the abundance of ghost films? I seriously do not know. Perhaps the simple answer is that people like being scared once in awhile LOL. But from what I know, there are no ghosts like the pontianak, etc and I believe that all encounters people can be attributed to various jinn. For example, you can feel the presence of jinn at times its more apparent but doesn't mean its anything bad. It simply means you're not alone. You could be in a mosque during prayer and there could be jinn among the congregation.

They are literally everywhere and sometimes our world's collide either by accident or on purpose. Usually its on purpose, done by bomohs and all those involved with witchcraft/black magic. It's nothing new and Muslims are warned against colluding with the jinn as its strictly forbidden, an act of shirik of which there is no greater sin. Over time, I guess people developed relationships which can last generations such as saka, etc. These could be, in layman's terms, what most would categorize as ghosts simply because they have no other way of explaining or understanding what it is they are faced with?