Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If this is the case, he won't be using another bathroom to ease himself but jump in too......:rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

My ex colleague who can see them, usually avoid them and said they also will avoid him because he can see them. He is not afraid but the problem he mentioned he face is his eyes tears a lot, that is why rather avoid them...:rolleyes:
Dont understand?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Yeah, use bomoh maybe able to send her away.

A medium shared a story on a HK radio talk show that they can be casted out of the house if the owner wants them to do so.

Check out Edmond Poon at youtube, daily from 11pm onwards. Unlike those stories telling show, it's more like listeners/mediums sharing their experiences.
what i heard is the new owner accused the agency selling him a unit that has problem by not being honest with the history of the house when he asked.

btw, to cast the spirit away is not easy, and already in mindset someone died in there horribly, how to stay on...best is to move out.

but as some said...how he can still stays there...but not easy to "suka suka" shift out after paid so much for a newly bought house.:banghead::banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Sorry, edited liao. The problem he face, is his eyes tears a lot
miss the coma after face, which means his eyes will have plenty of tears....:smokin:
Each time see them will have tears in his eyes? Eyes pain or actually sad? :confused:
Really 1st time I heard can see ghost but after see then have tears in eyes..

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
its nice to read all these experience from you guys, I used to have the ability to see them clearly(like those experience i shared with you guys earlier) but it toned down to just hearing and feeling them around these past two years

i feel that for those of you who possess such ability should just take things easy and just keep yourself busy you would eventually be less sensitive to the spirit world.. the more you harness the ability the more sensitive you will get...

recently i notice i can actually see a dark mist on my forehead..i mean like a dark energy or something when i look into mirror...

today i was sitting at a cafe, tried to look at people and realised some of them have dark mist like mine, some lighter color and some none at all

i have been having some bad luck these few months, sigh...maybe thats why can start seeing these things

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
its nice to read all these experience from you guys, I used to have the ability to see them clearly(like those experience i shared with you guys earlier) but it toned down to just hearing and feeling them around these past two years

i feel that for those of you who possess such ability should just take things easy and just keep yourself busy you would eventually be less sensitive to the spirit world.. the more you harness the ability the more sensitive you will get...

recently i notice i can actually see a dark mist on my forehead..i mean like a dark energy or something when i look into mirror...

today i was sitting at a cafe, tried to look at people and realised some of them have dark mist like mine, some lighter color and some none at all

i have been having some bad luck these few months, sigh...maybe thats why can start seeing these things
dark mist?!? eh come see mine! I've been having some less-that-good luck too

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
dark mist?!? eh come see mine! I've been having some less-that-good luck too
Well, they do say luck, bad or good do come around. A little bad luck can be good, as some mentioned that it takes away the bad chi and then the good one will come.....:driver:

mc888

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Little HK

Hmm.. Diff gifted ppl can see diff stuff. Last time my friend's bro could see a ring of light like those online game aura thingy for every human. Bigger + brighter = healthier while the opposite means not so good. But he said he cant see that anymore last year.

At the same time, he still able to play badminton :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hmm.. Diff gifted ppl can see diff stuff. Last time my friend's bro could see a ring of light like those online game aura thingy for every human. Bigger + brighter = healthier while the opposite means not so good. But he said he cant see that anymore last year.

At the same time, he still able to play badminton :biggrin:
Oh! Gift gone?:confused:

kobzng

Known Member
May 30, 2013
Klang
Ive just experienced something quite phenomenal. I was at the temple last night and somehow I was able to cut my toe accidentally and it was quite a deep cut (can see flesh). I was bleeding quite badly and in great pain. The sifu just wrote a talisman and did some chanting and put it on the wound. Then the pain was gone instantly and the blood stopped coming out. Went to nearest hospital and got myself 8 stitches. This is the one experience that really makes me think that sometimes supernatural stuffs are quite believable.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ive just experienced something quite phenomenal. I was at the temple last night and somehow I was able to cut my toe accidentally and it was quite a deep cut (can see flesh). I was bleeding quite badly and in great pain. The sifu just wrote a talisman and did some chanting and put it on the wound. Then the pain was gone instantly and the blood stopped coming out. Went to nearest hospital and got myself 8 stitches. This is the one experience that really makes me think that sometimes supernatural stuffs are quite believable.

Yup, years ago when my son was very young, got one time he was crying non stop. We took him to a temple, the sifu there took a joss stick, seems to be write something in the air in front of him, then put joss stick down use his thumb dab some joss stick ashes and apply on my sons forehead, instantly he stop crying.....:rolleyes:

kobzng

Known Member
May 30, 2013
Klang
Oh that happened at the temple last night too. Apparently this sifu is very good at what he does. Healing and catching bad spirit. They say kids are very prone to be disturbed.