Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
my friend's uncle just passed away, so i attended the funeral since i know him in person too. at the funeral, they were talking about how he died and so on. It seem that he died due to a sudden heart attack and fainted then pronounced dead on the scene.
rewind back 2 weeks ago, my friend and his uncle with their family went for "ching meng" prayer to their ancestor. they were buried somewhere near semenyih....so as they were half way praying, the uncle suddenly told them, "wah these place damn nice, got air cond and so clean, felt like a house, can stay here or overnight here also not bad hor...." everyone was shocked he said that at a cemetery.
Next thing - 2 weeks later, he was really buried there~!
Heard before quite similar story from an ex colleague. This was somewhere in East Malaysia when two colleagues were on official business but took the weekend off to holiday in those jungle camps that is at the river bank. It was so nice that one of them said something similar like your friend's uncle, about the place being so nice and can live there forever and it seems he drowned.....:confused::confused:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Heard before quite similar story from an ex colleague. This was somewhere in East Malaysia when two colleagues were on official business but took the weekend off to holiday in those jungle camps that is at the river bank. It was so nice that one of them said something similar like your friend's uncle, about the place being so nice and can live there forever and it seems he drowned.....:confused::confused:
Guess like what they always said "Be Careful with what you wish for" Especially at such areas/places.

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
How does booking in advance, will not face this issue. It is up to the front office which room they give you, right? Whether booking or not, given wrong room means kena loh.....:banghead:
Mostly ppl did not book in advance happen to face this issues...:)

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Guess like what they always said "Be Careful with what you wish for" Especially at such areas/places.
See location also.. if is in the house than ok la.. in jungle and cemetery not good place to say all this things.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Mostly ppl did not book in advance happen to face this issues...:)

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

See location also.. if is in the house than ok la.. in jungle and cemetery not good place to say all this things.
Ya cemetery and Jungle....filled with these spirits. Actually till date not exactly one could prove jungle got ghost or even ghost actually exist. Even god itself. Since no one actually have seen God or Ghost before but then we believe they do exist especially God. Ghost is there and is not there kind of mystery.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya cemetery and Jungle....filled with these spirits. Actually till date not exactly one could prove jungle got ghost or even ghost actually exist. Even god itself. Since no one actually have seen God or Ghost before but then we believe they do exist especially God. Ghost is there and is not there kind of mystery.
Well, better safe than take the chance.....:driver:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
jungle is full of spirits....u can try go there and yell out loud, ask them show themselves to u la...sure it will excite your life,,,

btw, i got another story to share...jeng jeng jeng jengggggg...but later la, going for dinner now

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
jungle is full of spirits....u can try go there and yell out loud, ask them show themselves to u la...sure it will excite your life,,,

btw, i got another story to share...jeng jeng jeng jengggggg...but later la, going for dinner now
My dislike stays until you finish your dinner and share the story with us :rofl::rofl:

Then will change to like

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
My dislike stays until you finish your dinner and share the story with us :rofl::rofl:

Then will change to like
hahahaha....ok bro

met a friend of mine at a teh tarik session, she told me her son doing real estate, he is an agent, part time la....then he was sharing a story about his colleague sold a unit of condo to a customer. The customer is a single man, so everything was done and he moved in, after few days, he starts calling the agent and ask him to check the background of the condo he bought. Then the agent, being honest told him that he checked and found out someone commit suicide in the unit, the new owner told him, yeah, i knew that......the agent was surprised why he knew...and the new owner also told him that it is a girl who committed suicide in the bathroom right?@@@!!

The agent was surprised and shocked why he knew it. Then the new owner explained that every nite he went home, when he step into the master bedroom bathroom, he will see a lady full of blood in the bathtub, then he pretend didnt see and go to the other bathroom to ease himself. then it happened again and again every night around midnight! Finally the new owner demand the real estate agency to buy back the house or else he will sue them....so thats all i know...whether buy back or not, i am not sure....but damn cool the new owner cos he can sees that every night yet got the courage stay in there.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hahahaha....ok bro

met a friend of mine at a teh tarik session, she told me her son doing real estate, he is an agent, part time la....then he was sharing a story about his colleague sold a unit of condo to a customer. The customer is a single man, so everything was done and he moved in, after few days, he starts calling the agent and ask him to check the background of the condo he bought. Then the agent, being honest told him that he checked and found out someone commit suicide in the unit, the new owner told him, yeah, i knew that......the agent was surprised why he knew...and the new owner also told him that it is a girl who committed suicide in the bathroom right?@@@!!

The agent was surprised and shocked why he knew it. Then the new owner explained that every nite he went home, when he step into the master bedroom bathroom, he will see a lady full of blood in the bathtub, then he pretend didnt see and go to the other bathroom to ease himself. then it happened again and again every night around midnight! Finally the new owner demand the real estate agency to buy back the house or else he will sue them....so thats all i know...whether buy back or not, i am not sure....but damn cool the new owner cos he can sees that every night yet got the courage stay in there.
Story told so I give "Like"....hahahaha:biggrin:

But hard to sue lah! You think the court will side new owner on ghost story?:confused::smokin:

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Buy back? Wouldn't it be easier to hire a bomoh to 'talk' with the spirit?
Depends also as new owner now knowing will feel uneasy....:rolleyes:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
hahahaha....ok bro

if no blood in the bathtub but instead got Jacuzzi maybe the fella will stay longer haha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hahahaha....ok bro

Damn, admire him. Any ordinary ppl will just run out of the house immediately and come back with a few ppl to pack his stuffs and move out man...

Buy back? Wouldn't it be easier to hire a bomoh to 'talk' with the spirit?
Question is, will you still dare to stay even after asking bomoh to come? knowing that it was once there and I wouldn't want to see it happen again after few months later :afraid:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hahahaha....ok bro

Removed my dislike already :rofl::rofl:

Maybe the new owner is not new to this. Because not every people can see ghost in their life..perhaps he has seen ghost before and knows that if he doesnt kacau it, it wont kacau him.

mc888

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Little HK
Yeah, use bomoh maybe able to send her away.

A medium shared a story on a HK radio talk show that they can be casted out of the house if the owner wants them to do so.

Check out Edmond Poon at youtube, daily from 11pm onwards. Unlike those stories telling show, it's more like listeners/mediums sharing their experiences.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
if no blood in the bathtub but instead got Jacuzzi maybe the fella will stay longer haha
If this is the case, he won't be using another bathroom to ease himself but jump in too......:rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Removed my dislike already :rofl::rofl:

Maybe the new owner is not new to this. Because not every people can see ghost in their life..perhaps he has seen ghost before and knows that if he doesnt kacau it, it wont kacau him.
My ex colleague who can see them, usually avoid them and said they also will avoid him because he can see them. He is not afraid but the problem he mentioned he face, is his eyes tears a lot, that is why rather avoid them...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone here wanna get BMW 118i sport series like me ? Well, I read about the speed and spec all. This is my first time fond of a sport car.
But seeing the price of RM190k, I feel hesitated now. With my salary of RM 7k per month, am I fit enough to own this car ?
I currently single and only commitment is my house and car loan.
Sharing is caring. My dream car speed prformance.
BMW 118i Sport Performance: Peak power of 170hp at 4,800rpm from same 1.6-litre engine; peak torque of 250Nm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience