How would u Fee| |f one day u know tt ur Gf SLEPT wif ur BrOtheR/Fr|enD.. {-_-}..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
very contradicting...but assuming such...
i'd advise u to just forget it..after all,it's past...
if u 'cant' c(as in when they were smoothing or playfully joking in front of u...) when they're together...just leave,it's better to hurt them by making them realise how open minded u r in ur previous relationship rather than make them realise they can easily make u jealous and brake ur heart....mend ur heart wit true frens,that stand up for u...all the while...
cheers!

re_fc3s said:
Not to side step the topic but what if you found out that your ex is now with your friend. I know since it's about your ex which is now history, but can you still accept it that your fren made a move on your ex after you left. Assume that when you were with your ex, the fren had nothing to do with the break-up. Both separate issue.

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
just intro bitch to planta gang lar

we will sapu for u

eterna22

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
auckland, NZ
Visit site
re_fc3s,

why not ? i wouldn't mind , as long as she is happy.

but i will find it uncomfortable if that is my close friend, because everywhere he go she will come along, and i dont really want to see her so often, so then me and the guy's friendship will drift apart, and that guy will hear story of me from her , and eventually he will avoid me.

a few reason ranging from i've seen her naked before and guys dont like sharing to , my past mistakes that he thinks im am a bad guy...

re_fc3s

Apr 28, 2005
Thanks eterna22 & bikinigal for the replly.

3 ppl (Guy A, Guy B and Gurl Z) where all fren. Guy A went out with Gurl Z for 1 year and things didn't work out after that. Both were matured enough to move on and just remain distance frens. 6 month later Guy B suddenly bumped into Gurl Z and some how there was chemistry after a few yam cha's. Now Guy B asked me if it's wrong to move further or just remain fren. He knows that he dug the hole himself saying he shouldn't have go yam cha alone with her... thinking it was just casual but without knowing both was slowly falling for each other. Gurl Z is also quite smitten but she is also bogged down by the thought that A might not be too happy eventhough he approves.

B asked for advise and if Z was around she would also ask the same.
What would you advise them?

Do u believe that your ex is offlimits to any of your fren or are you open enough if you are in A's shoes... just gathering so opinions...

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
if i'm A,
i'd rather not be 'informed' of wat happened...(meaning : would appreciate if Z din tell me wat happened btwn B and herself)...but if things really work out for both B & Z, i'll choose to either wish them good luck(since u say he's mature enough..) or...turn to Z and get her back...(if i still loves her...) :rolleyes:

if i'm B,
IF i knw bout Z's past with A...and IF i knw she stil care for A's feelings even if she have intention to be with me...and IF i wanna be with her so badly...dont think anything else...just take the move,be with her, appreciate her..love her...make her no chance of feeling bad for A's feelings... :cool:

if i'm Z,
learn to appreciate wat's past...if i cant let go of A,i might as well just keep another 6months to gather my feelings and of course,verify which is love and like...i might like B but i might stil in love wit A...so,i'd rather take time to think than to make mistake and ended up breaking up wit B after a few more months....and of course, get hurt again... :frown:

actually, i'm in such situation some time ago..but my choice?
i stayed single n focus on my job...till now...and fyi,i'm happy... :tongue: dat's da most important thing! :wink:

re_fc3s said:
Thanks eterna22 & bikinigal for the replly.

3 ppl (Guy A, Guy B and Gurl Z) where all fren. Guy A went out with Gurl Z for 1 year and things didn't work out after that. Both were matured enough to move on and just remain distance frens. 6 month later Guy B suddenly bumped into Gurl Z and some how there was chemistry after a few yam cha's. Now Guy B asked me if it's wrong to move further or just remain fren. He knows that he dug the hole himself saying he shouldn't have go yam cha alone with her... thinking it was just casual but without knowing both was slowly falling for each other. Gurl Z is also quite smitten but she is also bogged down by the thought that A might not be too happy eventhough he approves.

B asked for advise and if Z was around she would also ask the same.
What would you advise them?

Do u believe that your ex is offlimits to any of your fren or are you open enough if you are in A's shoes... just gathering so opinions...

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
re_fc3s,

it's alright for the relationship to grow mah..
no harm and i think A will understand..
things didnt work out with A but work out with B is never expected but still acceptable mah...
go on! everyone in ZTH will fully support B :) and Z :)

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
i will support too... :tee:

SPEEDSPiRiT said:
re_fc3s,

it's alright for the relationship to grow mah..
no harm and i think A will understand..
things didnt work out with A but work out with B is never expected but still acceptable mah...
go on! everyone in ZTH will fully support B :) and Z :)

re_fc3s

Apr 28, 2005
bikinigal said:
i will support too... :tee:
I'm sure if B and Z reads this, they will be :dancing2:
heheheh

will get them to read it themselves.
Thanks guys... hahahaha.. love the part where "ZTH will fully support B and Z " hahhaahha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys this offer has ended. The banner we have now is wrongly pointing to this thread. We are seeking the help of the administrator to correct this.

Please visit this thread instead. Thanks

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=63844

Raya Goodies from Radiostar!

[font=Times New...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience