How would u Fee| |f one day u know tt ur Gf SLEPT wif ur BrOtheR/Fr|enD.. {-_-}..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Ditch da bitch... can always find someone better (applicable if not married).

If married, better change all your assets (house, business, n car) to your mother's name. That way, if divorce, she gets nothing except the joint-savings account.

kokanChai said:
Sometime i ask myself..why this kinda of drama story acutally happens in my life? =``

Fr|endsh|p or BrOtherhOOd??or even .... ur GF?

Sometime i duno who to b|ame on..? where the fault lies on? or is it really my own fault? this thread is to discuss abt it or any views or watever... but simply not to gain ppl to pity ok?

Please kindly show respect to the people who involve in the above incident.

-= How would u Fee| |f one day u know tt ur Gf ...SLEPTwif ur BrOtheRFr|enD????..{-_-}..=-
this is 0ne damn sensitive and sad stuff....... but it happens....bottom line dont force your self in a relationship if its going down the drain just leave dont force your self or it just will ends up like this situation...........

xerofighter said:
relationships are like golf. you dont take it seriously, then its no fun. take it too seriously and you get hurt. if the situation happens to me, i will probably just leave her. but not before posting nudes pix of her all over zth.

xerofighter..good to hear from you..u become stronger since the last incident..very happy to hear from ya :)

anyway.....

Someone Gonna Do It...Why Not You....

drink guiness stout

guys... jus to let u know how it feel....
last 2 year my gf hav sleep wit her fren.... she told me de reason cos she was sad tat time cos jus broke wit her ex not long... so i was not free n she went out wit her fren....
tat moment it was so hurt.. i felt tat i hav no respect... cos i'm her bf n she do such thing.... tat incident made i took 8 panadol n cause me 2 week no mood eat... then everynite jus helping her to figure out... cos they did wit out safety.. but jus after not long.. she keep ask me not to tell her parent... i also dunno how.. i wanted to tell.. but in de end i din tell... since she din respect me so i jus forget about tis bitch ...

bang the girl till she cry

many fish out there slowly fish new 1

sleep with others, bad ,
have sex without helmet, bad bad bad

a gal who don't know how to protect her own body, very bad. yyap2, did you go for a health check?

just dont put too much heart into relationship, otherwise u will get hurt big time...it actually boils down to which girl u see...

for me i'd just leave..... i wont scold her or anything...just ask her why...

yyap2 said:
guys... jus to let u know how it feel....
last 2 year my gf hav sleep wit her fren.... she told me de reason cos she was sad tat time cos jus broke wit her ex not long... so i was not free n she went out wit her fren....
tat moment it was so hurt.. i felt tat i hav no respect... cos i'm her bf n she do such thing.... tat incident made i took 8 panadol n cause me 2 week no mood eat... then everynite jus helping her to figure out... cos they did wit out safety.. but jus after not long.. she keep ask me not to tell her parent... i also dunno how.. i wanted to tell.. but in de end i din tell... since she din respect me so i jus forget about tis bitch ...

brother u make a right move... juz 4get abt her. i kno its hurts, thats y time wil ur our buddy forever... good if she is married now... so u still got any possible chance to meet her up?

eh... i din do wit her b4... i dun even wan.... she so bitch... i dun wan contact her... wat for

yo. cool down brother.i kno u hate her.

thats y gal is the most beautiful creation also the most worse creation by mother nature. i been sell out by some1 b4, "bai ngo shiong toi" Ouch!! tats hurt...

sometimes thinks single life izzit better,but there is no answer here, when u r single u wanna find some1 to luv, when u r in luv,truoble water, u think that single is the best...

Life = 2 option, get a mate or single.

Risk = 50% / 50% (who can tell the future)

Solution = Life must go on

Didnt you hear the song?...... Life is a roller coster just got to ride.....

CHEERS MATE

congrats them....
wish them better luck next time...u knw wat i mean...
da gal,either sleep wit another man in future...da guy might find another gal to f***!! :rolleyes:

dicth tat bitch
the guy
spare him ... so u juz cut one of his balls ... enuff ..

:eek: wat lau eh...i tot women can be very dangerous...mana tau,it's u guys more dangerous ....!!

PrinceHamsap said:
dicth tat bitch
the guy
spare him ... so u juz cut one of his balls ... enuff ..

GF slept with brother/friend?

Break off laaa... if that girl sanggup give body to someone else... God knows what else she'll give

slept even with a relationship with you? hmmm... well option:

i) ditch her :mad:
ii) listen to her so-so story and keep her as a toy :cool:
iii) forgive her with a request... 3 some with her g/f :rolleyes:

no matter what she will say "no" so easy lah... u just answer to her "would you like it if I've done the same?" ;)

but I would opt for the iii suggestion if she's will to... yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D;)

Not to side step the topic but what if you found out that your ex is now with your friend. I know since it's about your ex which is now history, but can you still accept it that your fren made a move on your ex after you left. Assume that when you were with your ex, the fren had nothing to do with the break-up. Both separate issue.

if u really wanna screw both of them up....
f*ck her until pregnant... then blame it on your friend..

but it might backfires... ehh hell.. just leave her

Top Bottom