How to Stop Beign Bitten

cksiow

Dec 19, 2003
To all Sifus,

This might be a Stupid post to all of you but hope can get some intresting and usefull replies.

HOW TO STOP BEING BITTEN BY DOGS. Recently i just got a new car and some bloody wild dogs come biting my mud guard and soon to dismantle my reverse sensor ( cause can see some scratches and marks)!!! now house fully occupied with stuffs and can't get my car in. So got any way to keep them away????

Thanks

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
:o report the dogs to themunicipal council????wild dogs are they??
tell them these dogs chase ppl...bite ppl...dangerous for kids...show them the mud-guards..gerenti next day the hunters come...any help??

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
stupid dogs. my frens wira bumper also kena scratch by her dog. worst thing is the dog ripped the bumper liner off.

for your solution, this stray dogs are probably hungry and their teeth are itchy. maybe you can leave some leftover food for this dogs to eat. then they'll leave your car alone but of coz if you're evil hearted, put some poison in the food. either that or u can consider buying a cover for your car. sounds good coz it'll protect your paint and those pesky dogs scratching your car.

PetrolHeaD

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2003
^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
:D better yet pee on the car....hehehe

been meaning to ask PetrolHead wer the civic is parked...is dat Melawati???

PetrolHeaD

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2003
:blink: waik! u stalking me ar puff?! :ph34r:

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
:D hehehe....so close yet so far huh....betulkaaa??
wat stalking u..sheeeshh gotta better things to do u know...like spying on my neighbours...bla bla bla..

bout the dogs...there's a reppelent spray to stop dogs from scrathing and messing your stuff..might work on a car...used it my cats so they won't scratch the sofas...go to petshop...hehehe :rolleyes:

PetrolHeaD

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2003
yah stay in melawati...whut about u dude?

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
:lol: take another big dog to tie near to ur car......

Ketsueki

Known Member
Dec 30, 2003
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by evan2000@Jan 10 2004, 02:33 PM
:lol: take another big dog to tie near to ur car......
hahaha... :lol:
maybe the big dog not helping u, after another dog bribe the big dog say that if u let me bite the mug i give u f**k....
The big dog agree...hahahaha...
Then the small dog bribe again say if u destroy his car i give u F**K 2nd time..
hahaha,... :lol:

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
lame..... ;)
BUT i like it........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
Originally posted by PetrolHeaD@Jan 10 2004, 01:57 AM
yah stay in melawati...whut about u dude?
:D its great havin' a brother who works for Special Branch...YOu get special treatment too...want somebody whacked...just point who...want somebody accidently crashed...just mark the car....want somebody followed...just wink...want to know where somebody lives....just mail them the photos...hehehe

the dogs will leave your car alone if you just spray them with water if they come by...hehehe...sejuuuuukk...

smallkid

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
Just curious..there are many car around besides urs rite?
why urs? :D

u leave doggie snacks in the car?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This simple circuit makes it posible to monitor the charging process to a higher level.
Final adjustsments are simple and the only thing needed is a digital voltmeter for the necessary accuracy.
Connect an input voltage of 12.65 volt between the positive and negative poles and adjust the 10K trimmer potentiometer until Led 10 lights up. Lower the voltage and in sequence all other Led's will light up. Check that Led 1...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience