How to restore Headlamps to former glory?

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Ok, what i've done:

Went to my paint shop , the boss asked his workers to use sandpaper, followed by compound, followed by "special chemical coating that bonds with the plastic" as a sealant , the finished with a polish.

After that , just as a precaution from future oxidisation , i went to "Tom's Sticker" and asked them to put a protective layer (tint/sticker) on my head-lamps.

Now it looks pretty ok . maybe even a bit cool :rofl:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Ok, what i've done:

Went to my paint shop , the boss asked his workers to use sandpaper, followed by compound, followed by "special chemical coating that bonds with the plastic" as a sealant , the finished with a polish.

After that , just as a precaution from future oxidisation , i went to "Tom's Sticker" and asked them to put a protective layer (tint/sticker) on my head-lamps.

Now it looks pretty ok . maybe even a bit cool :rofl:
try to search on Lamin-X... better than those Tom's Sticker 1...

denyal

Nov 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Ok, what i've done:
how was it look now?..after a years you've been using it? is it still look nice? i just did my headlamp restoration and thinking off to put a protective layer as what u do so..:itsme:

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
thank bro Emperor...
the dot 4 brake fluid did amazing to my plastic CL1R ori headlamps...
Now, no more yellowish dull headlamps.... look almost like new...

Nice and easy peasy tips....:adore:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i wanna retrofit waja's projector lenses onto my myvi's sportlights. but first of all how to split the sportlight's lens & housing ah? kenot ar?

how you ppl do it? searched adi, some of you guys say put in oven but i wanna put in oven oso scared that i melt my sportlite sure kena 70 bucks fer a new one also! myvi plastic one maa..

plz help me asap.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience