how to make fuel injection engine more powerful?

Northiswara

Dec 21, 2005
come let's talk how to make fuel injeciton car engine more powerful. i heard carburator car can go faster than fuel injection. we take 4g15 carb compare to 4g15p fuel injection. iswara 1.5 carb VS wira 1.5 fuel injection.

contribute your idea!

all i know is stock ECU at fuel injection engine is not smart enough to make engine more power.

AXXeLL

Subang
dude, how can you compare a iswara and a wira.... its body to weight ratio le... even my friend 1.3carb new saga can tarpau my 1.5 wira.... different weight bro... iswara lighter....

Fluffy

May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
all i know is stock ECU at fuel injection engine is not smart enough to make engine more power.

-oh btw,factory tuned ECU is not at an optimum level.coz the manufacturer doesnt want to get sued for engines that blows whenever my grandma drives it to tesco.meaning its not at 100%.safety reasons.

remap ecu.... change to standalone ecu....
bigger injectors... bigger fuel pump... higher cams... port polish... bla bla bla..

the list jz goes on and on lar... basically its almost the same upgrades u will face....

acbc

KD
Carb can makes loads of power provided engine is big CCs like those American V8s. I love the sound of carb Hemi.

b00n

Aug 16, 2005
the topic tittle itself also looks naive and immature.
where can compare like that one?!..
somemore, which new cars nowadays is still on carburators? It's already being phased out!

It all depends on how u mod your car! nothing to do with fuel injections or carburators.

Yo stan,
Howz it goin? Lookin at ur kancil, think i saw u in my area sometime last month. Im yet to bring my ride over for that 'worn-in' checkup that u mentioned about. Hoping to get that done next week if i can.

Anyhow,
I have to say i havent came across any original sports car gettin Titan-ed. I'm talkin bt cars like Evos, Celicas, Integras, Lancers, Mx-5s..etc. Maybe there are some that i dont know abt but i'd just like to say somethin to those ppl who are half-hearted abt...