How to keep your white car white -KC Car Detailing guru

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
It was a very last minute puspakom inspection for my ride and I didnt have time to wash & by the time I remembered I forgot to wash my car.............................

after a weeks of unwashed and went thru some rains......................... how to get pass the inspection for transferring to a new ownership....????

closer

while waiting for a few minutes........ I quickly reach out to my booth to see what can i tools......in my "Mary Poppin's Bag"........finding something to detail my ride

Instant Detailer??????

after a few swipes

the amount of dirt & stains picked

see before & after

from here

ta da

after

back

by flipping over the dirty side MF to get a car clean

under sunlight

The Saviour that saves my day

Last edited:

ShowTime

Known Member
Jun 3, 2011
KL
Planning to get a 32 fl oz. soon so I can make a gallon! :top:

Top it on top of OCW and you will get a cleaner car! Smells like bubble gum.

mazai

May 23, 2012
KL
Where can I buy that spray? Cleaned my car with plain water (by wiping with cloth) before and I admit so hard to keep a white car clean hurm

Akmal

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
:wavey: u r the sifu :wavey:

most simple yet most effective
Thanks Bro
for all your constant cheers along the way

missing our fellow detailing ship

Planning to get a 32 fl oz. soon so I can make a gallon! :top:

Top it on top of OCW and you will get a cleaner car! Smells like bubble gum.

yupp

all thanks goies to show time

he has the whitest car in town

I got inspired by yr post http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-detailing-forums/406415-what-happens-if-you-were-to-combine-optimum-car-wax-optimum-instant-detailer.html

Where can I buy that spray? Cleaned my car with plain water (by wiping with cloth) before and I admit so hard to keep a white car clean hurm

Akmal
yupp

by folding the cloth

check out at detailien.com- Optimum Car Care Malaysia

ShowTime

Known Member
Jun 3, 2011
KL

Akmal
Please do note that this product only good as a maintenance product WITH PROTECTION UNDERNEATH! For people who has little to no protection(glass coating, quality wax/sealants) underneath then Optimum Opti Clean is your best option.

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Please do note that this product only good as a maintenance product WITH PROTECTION UNDERNEATH! For people who has little to no protection(glass coating, quality wax/sealants) underneath then Optimum Opti Clean is your best option.

one more

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Trying something new here guys, especially for those who haven't been following our social channels. I've been getting plenty of questions on YouTube especially regarding manual shifting H&T etc so I was thinking of compiling them here or creating a series of post revolving on driving topics

I hope this helps anyone searching for answers on footwork and such, let's dicuss

I'll start with this one:
How to Shift Quicker

View attachment 572362

View attachment 572361 ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience