how to install turbo timer?

Skyfiro A32

Known Member
Jun 12, 2007
Any bro noe how to install a turbo timer in saga lmst? the turbo timer come wit

1red wire
1black wire
1blue + green wire (connect together wen i'm get it)
n 2 thick wire wit white n yellow..

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
normally red is + from the battery,black is - ground,it should have a wire that detect when u turn off da acc a your car....but remember never put da black wire to da +terminal or u will end out burning your timer,what brand is da timer?

idnawse

Known Member
Aug 18, 2005
perak
This is my DIYed ayam brand turbo timer

mini turbo timer (Ayam Brand)

wire indication:
1. Red - 12+ve (thick white wire).
2. Blue - ACC (blue wire without line).
3. Yellow - Ign (Black with white line).
4. Brown - Handbrake wire.
5. Black - Ground (Body).

process begin

fix the tt at gear console (need to cut first)

Skyfiro A32

Known Member
Jun 12, 2007
Thx idnawse,showing really work..i ald install my turbo timer.but 1problem is wen i take off my key,the turbo timer is working n my engine is stil running,tat time if i on my car alarm,wen the engine auto turn off the alarm oso automatically goes off wit the engine.may i noe wat is the problem n how can i solve it?

Skyfiro A32

Known Member
Jun 12, 2007
Yup..tat's rite..so now i have to wait the timer countdown n off the engine 1st oly i can lock my door..

Skyfiro A32

Known Member
Jun 12, 2007
hmm...may i noe which of the alarm wire tat i should rewire?wat colour is tat?

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
ok, this is what's happening to your system.

Your alarm should be wired to the ACC or ON state of the car. I'll guess its the latter. The purpose of this, is so that the alarm knows when the engine is running or not. ON state is when engine is running.

If the alarm system is wired correctly, your central locking will automatically LOCK the doors when the brake pedal is pressed when the engine is running (ON state). When you turn off the engine (OFF state), the alarm automatically UNLOCKS the doors (maybe when this happens, the alarm dis-arms). All of this is controlled by the alarm unit.

To disable this situation, you'll need to disconnect the ON state wire to the alarm. For Wira/4G93, it should be the BLUE/BLACK cable from the key socket. The YELLOW cable from the TT should be connected to this cable too.

Just some extra info on how the central locking works (Wira). An open circuit to the central locking is LOCK state (all doors will lock). A momentary GND to the circuit will UNLOCK the doors.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does fuel comsumption increased when bullet and exhaust system modified? But the extrrator remains stock..

thank u ar sifu sifu sekalian....
:) :) :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience