How to install BOV for wira diesel turbo?

ultraman_nine

Nov 5, 2006
Can we install BOV for wira diesel turbo? I want to put one but dunno how to do it, it even dont have any intercooler. Is there any otai for turbo diesel here? Because i want to diy my intercooler too like the one in Mitsubishi Storm.

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
I've seen one before..with intercooler and pajero diesel turbo..last time I saw got places which sell blow off for diesel cars too..if you wanna install an intercooler and blowoff, you need to modify the extractor..coz I used to own a 420TD too back in the days..ask JFA about it and they say can..need to chop off and do custom extractor..

ultraman_nine

Nov 5, 2006
Thanks bro for the info, but, what is JFA? Do u know the effect of blowoff in diesel turbo? Because ive read about it and they say that diesel can accept all the compressed air, anyway im using wira diesel 4d68T.

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Diesel engines for all i know does not require a blow off valve. Nor is it recommended to have one. Simply because diesels operate at high compression. So you need to have constant boost available for compression.

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
Thanks bro for the info, but, what is JFA? Do u know the effect of blowoff in diesel turbo? Because ive read about it and they say that diesel can accept all the compressed air, anyway im using wira diesel 4d68T.
JFA is an exhaust and piping shop in sunway..effect not sure but I bought magazines from thailand and their diesel drag trucks is using jumbo sized intercooler, big turbo's and bov..think the concept is rather similiar with petrol cars..

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
Diesel engines for all i know does not require a blow off valve. Nor is it recommended to have one. Simply because diesels operate at high compression. So you need to have constant boost available for compression.
what he said.. :thefinger:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
u dont need it, dnt install it , diesel doesnt have a throthle body, and the system has no vacuum, it always stays on boost, so installing a bov might hurt ur performance

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Please tell me how to clean the Air FLow Sensor located inside the Air Flow Meter Box. I'm using 4G93T engine.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience