How to import a classic car?

xrima

Oct 7, 2005
Dear ZTH members

I wonder is there any ways to import a classic car into Malaysia. What is needed to do if I want to import a classic car. Which year of cars are considered as classic? Please let me know, thanks

bullitt

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
If you wacthing DAPATAUTO at TV3,you can see advertising from one company that provide that kind of car..like old jag,classic bently and etc..Good luck for your search.. :smile:

pintu18

Aug 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.yugocars.com
The Classic cars for sale are the cars that are considered as the older cars that are having better utilities and future to get used further. The exact definition of the classic car is not stipulated as it varies in the opinions. The Classic Car Club of America has defined them as the cars that are 20 years to 45 years older. They have restricted the range and have offered the most quality oriented solutions for the old car lovers. They are wider in collection and have multiple options and varieties of manufacturers and models. There are many car manufacturing companies offering these classic cars. The leading names in this category are the Ford cars, GMC cars, Chevrolet cars, BMW cars and many more. Classic old cars for sale are also the most demanding models of cars. :driver:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
pintu...american classics bring into Malaysia got that little problem of being left hand drives la...any way to bring in from UK or anywhere nearby? shipping is gonna cost a bomb!

drmurugti

Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Would like to revive this thread. I am interested to import a classic into Malaysia. I am wondering would it make a difference if the car was more than 50 years(i.e :Vintage)?

Also how much is a classic car ap? And how is the tax structure for classic cars?

Thank you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all you guys !! Please advice, how to reduce the harmful gases release from our petrol & diesel car engine.!!!

What are the parameters in order want to test on the harmful gases release from the exhaust emission?.

Where to find the testing center?.

May be you guys got better idea how to reduce the harmful gases from the vehicles petrol engine.!!!

let share some of your views..!

THX.

Actually , I am doing some findings.....on the exhaust emission (Petrol or Diesel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience