Import duty

ndwgolf

Jan 28, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Guys
I need a reverse camera for my new GTR and have found one from a nissan dealer in Japan my question is how much will the import duty be. .......the camera is RM2700
Thanks Neil

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Guys
I need a reverse camera for my new GTR and have found one from a nissan dealer in Japan my question is how much will the import duty be. .......the camera is RM2700
Thanks Neil
Import as camera, no duty and no sales tax.....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i think da courier service will declare it, but better check from JKDM websites for da suitable HS code. declare da code wrongly will make u pay accordingly.

the site is JKDM HS - Explorer
Tell the courier company the HS code. You leave to them sure die.....had many problems with most of them....:mad:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
n tell them to put USD10 as value of item in the invoice.....just in case. also can try declare it as gift. HTS code very subjective...customs officer in charge when yr package arrives at customs checkpoint always has the final say...

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
VW Polo . shipped and docked at Port Klang - RM42k

VW Polo - Glenmarie showroom RM120k

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

as we know , most alarm come with 1 socket for us to add a shock sensor or microwave sensor to add the security....but, is it possible to add more than 1 sensor if only 1 socket provided?

i think 1 sensor is not enuff..as it only can detect the movement when someone trigger 2 infra red line....but if the person lie down or lower their body when enter the car, the sensor wont do anything....

so any alarm sifu can help?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience