How to I remove roadtax sticker?

DOHC

Mar 26, 2007
That bloody thing can't be peeled off.

How do I remove without buying the decal remover?

(Sorry, the search function thing is not working)

antaras

Known Member
Aug 30, 2004
KL
Visit site
yup... if it's not tinted then do as dreamsquall said... penknife. it's easy and fast.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
very easy onli...
Use wet cloth and rub it softly... it will drop one by one.. have to use quite long time if dun want to harm ur tinted...
In future laminate it.. better and legal...
Good Luck...

P

prolog

Next time, just buy an empty plastic piece (just like the 'P' sticker').. and then stick your roadtax on it and put the plastic on the windscreen.. easy to take off and reposition..

BUT.. i heard that it's not legal

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
If laminate and stick it with the P sticker still ok.. as till now pass a lot of block even JPJ ask me to take my roadtax out to have a look.. they say very good very good to me coz less job for them if the roadtax fade or windscreen blown...hehehehehe

Reborn

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
i used to place "goo gone"... very effective and easy 2 peel off but dunno will harm your tinted or not. All the best bro

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
if u tear it , u have to pay rm50 for that u know
Actually no need... just take some brake glass and pour it to the roadtax.. then take it to police station and make report...
they will just charge u 2 bucks for the report and replace a new one but must with the police report and the roadtax will be free...:biggrin:

strangex2

Known Member
Mar 22, 2007
So there, next time before you apply your roadtax, make sure you stick the roadtax to your floor mat and your t-shirt a few times to make sure some dirt, dust and lint goes onto the roadtax sticky side. When it's about 20% sticky, baru stick it onto your windscreen. No hassles when peeling it off.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello bros n siss,

as the title of the thread sez which size do i need to replace my old belting. im gonna thrash the AC compressor and need belt alot shorter

any suggestion?
just dont ask why im throwing away the compressor. :)

edit: this is for 4g92 engine... aka ploton 1.6 literrrrr.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience