Roadtax

NekoRacing

Oct 7, 2005
I had my insurance renewed yesterday, what documents do i have to bring along with me to the post office to get my roadtax renewed?

Evo48

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
PJ
NekoRacing said:
I had my insurance renewed yesterday, what documents do i have to bring along with me to the post office to get my roadtax renewed?
Only your insurans cover letter and your car cert. which will keep by bank if ur car still on bank loan. go to bank and get that letter from them then go to post office to renew. RM 2 service charge.

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
last time they don't even request my insurance cover note
because they calim that now the renewar of insurance is done "on-line"
they will have all the information on the insurance "on-Line"

so i only give my car card to them and pay money for the road tax

davidchen27

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
hey nekoracing.. i would strongly suggest u do it in JPJ PJ la, near Tmn Jaya LRT station.. quite fast nowadays.. basically u need bring the both the ori and ur copy of the insurance payment note along with ur car reg card loh.. cheers!

NekoRacing

Oct 7, 2005
Thanks guys, I got it all done.

Basically i did not need to show my copy of insurance payment because the post office has an online system and they will check it on the computer. All i had to show was just the car registration paper.

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
as per i say
hehehehehe

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Merc's latest 2018 A-Class arrives Malaysia! A250 & A200 + MBUX

Boom! the A Class has arrived - Just debuted in Malaysia, the all-new, gadget centric compact Merc will be available in 2 flavours, the A200 and A250, which are priced from RM227,888 and RM263,888 respectively. W177 will be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience