How to DIY this kind of splitter??? (pics inside)

tykoh

Jun 30, 2004
tykoh88.blogspot.com
wah!!! if ppl didnt saw ur cannards during night time sure kena cut kaki one right?
but it is nice to have too.... :)

tarrant8877

Sep 12, 2004
KL / IPOH
khguan said:
yala.. must drill lar... like dat onli can stick there tightly...

u wanto stick on de bumper? use wat? double side tape?? not enough strength even those good ones... use glue?? expoxy?? not good enough.. i'm afraid it will fly away during high speed.. cos of de wind downforce...

and that may kill somebody behind.... if kena motorbike rider.. hailat lor...
wah....if drill a few hole in my bumber sure very sakit hati 1 la.....

If 1 day i dun wan that things sure can c a few hole there lo....

So normally how big is the hole to drill?

jaywat

Jan 9, 2005
want to put those thing...sure need to sacrifice something one la...if next time don't want...just fill the hole back using putty lo...

jaywat

Jan 9, 2005
aiyakk...i also forgot my own method :D

joexxo

Sep 10, 2005
cheras
hi
bro2 DIY. i've done my diffuser using acrylic 3mm thickness. first i use the manila card n cut it to make sure it will fit nicely before i cut the acrylic according to the manila card. then i ribette em to the bumper. u can oso use aliminium in which u can buy from Kamco in salak selatan if u r in kl area.
good luck

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
i was thinking that if some cat or dog or even human being hit by ur car, how it will look like...

this is not race track..pls dun endange ppl's life...

u put diffuser for the look, but it may break someone's leg...or some animals life...
:>

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
add on, u really think this ssmall piece of crap will work when ur speed are under 140km/h?
if ur car is really fast then u can add it...
but another problem...will ur bumper really will make the diffuser work? when the diffuser being press by the air, do u think ur bumper will drag ur car become heavier and increase the downforce?

unless u got a really strong mounted bumper or maybe carbon fibre bumper..maybe the truck/bus steel bumper?

imagine u accidently hit a dog.... his head would be sliced off by those canards... happy ending... haha...
anyway, it is useful at high speeds... in fact, all aerodynamic related bodykits work only at high speed... if u dont alwiz travel that fast, dont add extra weight to ur car la... besides, u might cut someone's leg if bump into them...

jz my 2 cents...

C

chilskater

to cut the kaki of mat rempit who cilok2 over here n there..last thing they know adter arrive at the destination,...dude where my leg?

:P

Hello all ZTHians,

I need opinions before i purchase an adj absorber.. Choice of getting a set of used HWL @ a price of RM700-750 or a new set of MINES adj from Sato Auto Acc. at RM 788 quoted from them. Their advert is available in mudah. but was wondering how come they selling so cheap.. any1 bought from them b4?? concern on whether it's fake or ori.. good review bout MINES adj?? Please advise. Appreciate it alot..

MYVI...