how many of your trap in LRT yesterday (24/07/06)

artraider

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Shah Alam
i was!! hahaha.. i was boring.. didn't bring any books to read. worst.. had to stand. lucky the air-cond still works.

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
artraider said:
i was!! hahaha.. i was boring.. didn't bring any books to read. worst.. had to stand. lucky the air-cond still works.
really? then news mis-report it ar? thought i watch tv say got ppl pengsan inside cuz too hot..

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
what happen ?? LRT Stuck ??....... i didnt read newspaper long time adi..

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
The last time I been inside the LRT, the air-cond was rather "weak", I think long time never service it adi, hehehe. When there's so many ppl stand inside there, it's easy to go pengsan, lacked oxygen ma.

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
NanYang Siang Pau reported 2 hours. From 6 something in the evening, many people was on the way home from work, that's why it was crowded inside.

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
Last sunday night went to that A&W also no water liao, coz that night got workers korek the ground at the entrance there, I think the water pipes got problem, need fixing. The rootbeers were all served with paper cup, rootbeer not nice that night :(

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
no wonder la KLCC lrt station there packed like mad on Monday.

everybody was on their way home from work but they kinda closed the station. so everyone just waiting outside.
The whole underpass from KLCC to Avenue K was jam-packed with people...

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
stuck like mad... i was not there..just hear from my gf when i have to pick here up... instead of her taking lrt....

heard that there are 3 lrt stuck... in the underground... therefore they close the whole track up... than at masjid jamek there are police, ambulance.. and bomba.. on standby....
some passenger pengsan cause not enough air due to the lrt inside pack like sardine...

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Cool wey walk on railway tracks , how often do we get to do that in a lifetime unless u wanna die? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai everybody,i drive satria gti 2000 with vr4 engine,td05,.now im looking for good workshop dat can provide good service to my car with reasonable price ofcoz...area kl or selangor.urgent.....tq:burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience