How do you keep you engine bay clean?

zephuros

Known Member
Apr 16, 2004
Malaysia
Don't drive the car! :D

Hehehe... use a good engine degreaser... like the Soft99 foaming degreaser...

zephuros

Known Member
Apr 16, 2004
Malaysia
likewise man! your ride looks really sweet! catch up soon for TT... didn't get your number tho... pm me

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
got my engine bay cleaned and degreased couple weeks back in Kepong (Desa Park City) area. The dude at the car care centre solely uses MacGuire products even for engine cleaning. and it was a spray, wipe and vanished solution. Amazing results for a pretty cheap cost too.

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
Russell very true. I learn a big mistake not putting some elbow grease into it in the early days. the intercooler piping (adjoining welded sections with the BV) started to karat after couple of months. such an eye sore now. not sure wat to do with it unless i send it back to Jaafar to redo it. sigh...

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
BOVs and intercooler piping makes me geram whenever I think of it, coz I can see it, wanna clean it, but cant reach it. Not unless I remove the bloody bumper.. my next plan is to give the undercarriage a good scrub also. May or may not have to use some chemical for that, but it truly is in a horrible state. A 7 year old R34, catching dust, mud, bitumen and crap from our filthy roads is a true eyesore. And I want to see first hand the extent of corrosion under all that shite, then try to remove rust & repaint / repair if necessary.

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda Malaysia: Buy New Civic-R and win a trip to Japanese F1 GP Suzuka

Honda Malaysia's just announced a campaign aimed at rewarding customers who purchase and register their All-New Civic Type R between April 2018 and June 2018 where they will stand a chance to win...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience