Hot Stuff!

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
GoodDay Ladies and Gentlemen, today I am going to reveal the secrect of the making of fibreglass products. They might be consider hard to make but if you see throughly the tutorial that I am going to show you, you might re-consider the statement and sit down and think, "Maybe I can do it myself too...."

First off, see pic. These are the materials that you gonna need for the Fibreglass. The while background is actually the Fibre Clothes. The Can is the Fibre Resin, and the small pharmacy medicine bottle is the harderner. This package will cost you just RM20 (in Kuching Sarawak) and you can get them at the car-paint supplier shops.

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Next is the basic things that you might need. A roll of paper tape, Alluminium Foil (use for baking), Paint Brush, and Sicssor (forgot the spelling haha)

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Next, dont forget to remove your headlights. I found out that removing the headlights will make your fibreglass work more efficient and easier.

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Next mask off all the front part of the headlights with paper tape. Be sure that you tape it properly and nicely so that no fibre material will ever touch the surface of the headlamps.

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Next, add a layer of alluminium foil on top of the paper tape. The reason is, my headlights cover are made of plastics, so it is adviseable to those who has the same headlights cover to follow this route because the Fibre Resin is very strong and can "bite" the plastic if it leaks through the masking area

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Before starting the fibreglass works, ensure the working environment is safe from any children, foods and etc that might endanger or hard other people.

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Dear guys and girls, this is a cup, not any cup, this is a plastic cup that you can find at your nearest rubbish bin hahah, anyway, just use any un-use cups will do.

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Place it on top of the area that your are going to mould the fibreglass, measure properly and give a bit of extra to the edge.

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Pour the Fibreglass Resin into the plastic cup, a fair amount of them because if your had more, then its ok, if you pour too less, then that will be a trouble. Drip in the hardener, few drops will do. Not too little because it will take longer time to harden up the fibreglass, too many and you might find it no time to apply the resin because by half way, they are already hardened.

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
When starting off, apply the mixed fibreglass resin onto the surface for a layer with the paint brush. The reason to this is to let you apply the fibre clothes easier because they will stick it on. I didnt managed to get that shot but this shot is a shot where I already put on the fibre clothes on.

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
After you put on the fibre clothes, then apply the resin again on top of it. There are particular ways to apply the resin coating nicely. That way is to "cucuk" the brush onto the fibre clothes. If you apply left and right, there is possibilities that you drag away the fibre clothes. So if you cucuk cucuk it, then it will stay. Apply all over

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys i'm sorry for the language..i guess this is what happens when ur car gets broken into....everything gone...i drive a kelisa man...but i have a whole good set of ice...for me 2 listen..why steal?? fuckers...i'm so stress...they broke two of my front windows and took evetrything away...alpine 7998r,prokick mono block,6 channne infinity reference amp, box with kicker cvr woofer...and my spkr...my smart tag..son of a bitch,,,i will get u..pls keep an eye...if u see this stuff pls call...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience