Honda Malaysia services sux!!@@!

Jul 25, 2007
Apparently, Honda Malaysia has a deal with its CD player supplier that unless the CD player is faulty even after 3 times of send-in repair, will they replace the unit.
I mean, if you do the math, you could be driving your car in to the service center 6 TIMES before getting a properly functioning CD player. I'm already at my 3rd visit, pending my fourth. Here's my story:
I sent in my City to have the CD-player removed as it doesn't automatically switches off when you turn off the ignition.
In the process, Kah Motor Puchong manages to wreak my dashboard with what seems to be metallic screwdriver to pry open the dashboard to remove the CD Player.
It took Honda 3 weeks before I went in the 2nd time to have the "repaired" player reinstalled. Unfortunately, I was told after waiting 1/2 a day, that the player still has the same faulty problem. I decided to use my car with a faulty player as I were to travel outstation, it would be a dread without a player. So, for the 3rd TIME, I had to send in my car(like I've plenty of free time to visit service centers every week). Let's hope the my 4th visit will be my final visit. In the meantime, you can appreciate the many days living NOT ONLY without a player in my car, but leaving an UGLY and EMPTY hole on my dashboard for so many days....
Sigh....and I thought Honda has some of the BEST people and services. I was proven dead WRONG@!!!

hoxy

Known Member
Oct 8, 2007
buy a proton then. you'll get a cassete player. problem solved. hehe...

CarroTT

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
honda dun have the nicest and best people

but "u meet the nicest people on a honda", tat was the famous advertisement motto about 40 years ago

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Let me know if you wanna sell off your city (with cheap price since honda sux) :D :D

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hahaha...!!!!just come my place...private workshop for all,any brand vehicle welcome from proton to bm....former honda,nisssan toyota and subaru mechanic...any know a bit merd or bm car...mind to give me a chance help you bro...016-320 995X

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
hahaha...!!!!just come my place...private workshop for all,any brand vehicle welcome from proton to bm....former honda,nisssan toyota and subaru mechanic...any know a bit merd or bm car...mind to give me a chance help you bro...016-320 995X
its under warranty ma for new car, so no choice...hv to go back SC:biggrin:

ginger.lim2

From Facebook
Jun 25, 2012
www.facebook.com
honda malaysia have given me a free 100,000km free service or on 17th june 2012 which ever come first due to a power steering issue which i agreed not to take legal action on this matter but when i
went there they refuse to service my free service saying that i should go there before 17th june 2012 and not before .the headquarter said after .You cannot trust this people the branch or the headquarter they always give so many reasons to avoid their commitments.They know we dont have the time to argue or fight with them.you said dont buy their cars but they know some will still buy.:banghead::banghead::banghead::smokin::smokin:

BringTheRain

Apr 11, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
the *established* dealers like honda and toyota have nothing to fear from people like us.
no matter how many of us say their service is garbage, zombies will blindly walk in and take cities and vios-es off their hands because they're japanese.

They know no matter how many complaints we file, their cars will still sell, due to the marquee of people listening to their grandparents how toyota's the most reliable, honda's vtec is the best, from 50 years ago. uneducated consumers breed complacency, which eventually pokes us back in the ass.

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
Apparently, Honda Malaysia has a deal with its CD player supplier that unless the CD player is faulty even after 3 times of send-in repair, will they replace the unit.
I mean, if you do the math, you could be driving your car in to the service center 6 TIMES before getting a properly functioning CD player. I'm already at my 3rd visit, pending my fourth. Here's my story:
I sent in my City to have the CD-player removed as it doesn't automatically switches off when you turn off the ignition.
In the process, Kah Motor Puchong manages to wreak my dashboard with what seems to be metallic screwdriver to pry open the dashboard to remove the CD Player.
It took Honda 3 weeks before I went in the 2nd time to have the "repaired" player reinstalled. Unfortunately, I was told after waiting 1/2 a day, that the player still has the same faulty problem. I decided to use my car with a faulty player as I were to travel outstation, it would be a dread without a player. So, for the 3rd TIME, I had to send in my car(like I've plenty of free time to visit service centers every week). Let's hope the my 4th visit will be my final visit. In the meantime, you can appreciate the many days living NOT ONLY without a player in my car, but leaving an UGLY and EMPTY hole on my dashboard for so many days....
Sigh....and I thought Honda has some of the BEST people and services. I was proven dead WRONG@!!!
bro not to condemned any parties..but for me..if the probelm can be solcve at accessories shop..better go there although we have to pay as for one visit can solved that problem..coz not practical to go 6 times to service centre but the problems still remian unsolved.Sometime ,the accessories worker or mechanic under tree have better skill..but the choice are up to u....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

honda malaysia have given me a free 100,000km free service or on 17th june 2012 which ever come first due to a power steering issue which i agreed not to take legal action on this matter but when i
went there they refuse to service my free service saying that i should go there before 17th june 2012 and not before .the headquarter said after .You cannot trust this people the branch or the headquarter they always give so many reasons to avoid their commitments.They know we dont have the time to argue or fight with them.you said dont buy their cars but they know some will still buy.:banghead::banghead::banghead::smokin::smokin:

better raise up complaint letter bro..that are their resposible..haiya..always want to escaped from commitment.....so bad attitude lah.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

the *established* dealers like honda and toyota have nothing to fear from people like us.
no matter how many of us say their service is garbage, zombies will blindly walk in and take cities and vios-es off their hands because they're japanese.

They know no matter how many complaints we file, their cars will still sell, due to the marquee of people listening to their grandparents how toyota's the most reliable, honda's vtec is the best, from 50 years ago. uneducated consumers breed complacency, which eventually pokes us back in the ass.
haiya...problem..problem....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

do complaint here:

Honda Malaysia - Services - Customer Service

mention the manager names, workers, branches...etc.

they will surely be scold (even get fired, if you say it in your complaint).
gud info and gud idea...not to blame or do bad for anyone..just to make sure they do thier work promptly....:wavey:

mcliong1

Known Member
Jun 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yeah agree, even with the new city starter problem... cant solve even i went different SC in KL n Johor more than 6times. lastly accessories shop do better job

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi peeps, just want to share my recent little DIY project. I just refabric'd my wira door panels. Took me half a day to do it (excludes searching and buying materials). Generally quite satisfied with the results. It is available on my blog site, http://justz.blogspot.com

Once viewed, comments are welcomed. And if anyone wud like my services of refabric their door panels just PM me. Thanks for viewing.. :_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience