Honda Malaysia calling all Civic Type R owners join an exclusive track day at Sepang

JLS703FD2R

Nov 1, 2009
JOHOR BAHRU
Honda Malaysia calling all Civic Type R (FD2)owners join an exclusive track day at Sepang

Honda Malaysia calling all civic type r owners to participate the event held on 14 november 2009, at Sepang International Circuit... but it only have 48 spots available on track day!

excites...

JLS703FD2R

Nov 1, 2009
JOHOR BAHRU
Honda Malaysia calling all Civic Type R (FD2)owners join an exclusive track day

Honda Malaysia calling all Civic Type R (FD2)owners join an exclusive track day at Sepang

Honda Malaysia calling all civic type r owners to participate the event held on 14 november 2009, at Sepang International Circuit... but it only have 48 spots available on track day!

excites...

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
Re: Honda Malaysia calling all Civic Type R owners join an exclusive track day at Sep

How many FD2R owners are actually on here anyways?

:listen::listen::listen:

EGK20A

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
Re: Honda Malaysia calling all Civic Type R owners join an exclusive track day at Sep

Why CTR only? They should open to all Honda's with ori red R badge lah. SO not fair.

JLS703FD2R

Nov 1, 2009
JOHOR BAHRU

I heard from my HONDA sales agent said that around 250 units JDM type R sold in malaysia since 2007 year end till 2009 third quater...

this event is full organized by Honda malaysia... it has specified for only the JDM FD2-R owners

EGK20A

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006

Ok leeehhh... CTR only for rich peeps... If anyone is interested in a proper track day helmed by the same man who drove one of the safety cars in our local SuperGT, F1, and MotoGP races, it's this 23rd Nov.

There u can meet one blue ori EG6 overtaking FD2R's on the inside line lolz.

Dun get angry, lawaks only for fun. :D

I leave this post here for everyone to see my mistake. Again, so sorry. Forgive me yah.

Last edited:

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005

I heard from my HONDA sales agent said that around 250 units JDM type R sold in malaysia since 2007 year end till 2009 third quater...

this event is full organized by Honda malaysia... it has specified for only the JDM FD2-R owners
Only 200units pre-facelift FD2R been brought in and registered in Malaysia as of October 2009.

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru

JeLeS703, did you get your car from Yong Ming, Sutera Auto or Wang Loo?

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005

Ok leeehhh... CTR only for rich peeps... If anyone is interested in a proper track day helmed by the same man who drove one of the safety cars in our local SuperGT, F1, and MotoGP races, it's this 23rd Nov.

CTR for rich peeps... i guess u are in a way right! cause many do have to work very hard to make enough money to be able to afford rm199k... Money don't fall from sky... So some RICH Peeps are rich for a reason...

Proper track day.... So u mean or trying to say that the rest of the private track days are not proper track days??? TCC, SGT, Lotus track day or HPC etc... And who is this man organizing the Proper track day that even drove F1 safety car? Malaysian? U got to be pulling our leg right :stupid:

U think FD2R very great meh..... Sure got plenty of older cars or poorer car in your context can tapau FD2R! Just like many poorer EF and CRX and tapau EG! Likewise FD2R can also tapau EVO, REX or skyline r33 on track so does that make the others more inferior than FD2R? Grow up!

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005

:driver:

WAH, so are you the legendary blue eg6 that tarpau fd2r,dc5,ek..eg....

Last edited:

RC_FD2

Oct 10, 2007

:driver:

WAH, so are you the legendary blue eg6 that tarpau fd2r,dc5,ek..eg....

TAPAU????..........eg6 tapau "G Cheong Fun" ?????............wakakakkakakaka.......:banghead:

EGK20A

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006

Aiyoo.....

Soli ah u all FD2R owners, maybe I didn't really know who organised the track day. So if he lied to me, all the pics was Photoshop'ed, then forgive me lah. Next time I'll study the pics, or not, no point me doing photography part time if I cannot catch such Photoshop'ed pics. Thank you for pointing out that point to me.

If the coming closed track day is not a proper wan, sorry then, I know nothing about motorsports whether local or abroad, in particular.

Yah Chris, it's true that money don't fall from the sky. :D

FD2R is a great car. Last time I hang out with you at your shop when the J's full bodykit was coming, u told me that too woot. My friends who owns FD2R oso said the same, so I believe all that my friends say about that lah.

If you say I haven't grow up, ok lah, everyone is entitled to their own say + thoughts.

I do not own nor drive the blue EG6. During the last closed track day, friends say that the blue EG6 overtook one FD2R on the inside line. If the owner and my friends who concurred about it, lied to me, then forgive me lah, because I wasn't there to witness it.

Yah, RM 199k is a lot of money, I kenot pay up that much up front. I drive a Kancil, only around town. :(

Again, forgive me yah peeps. :D

SnooPDoGGY

1,500 RPM
Mar 23, 2005
TwoForties
Visit site
Re: Honda Malaysia calling all Civic Type R (FD2)owners join an exclusive track day

Y la...

but can only overtake on the left side only...

no excitement edi...

miahahahahahahahahhahahaha...

p/s: kenot rempit2 so much... nanti dapat black flag... paisehhh...

SnooPDoGGY

1,500 RPM
Mar 23, 2005
TwoForties
Visit site

miahahahahahahahaha...

lawak la u guyzzz...

let the SIC on the 23rd do the talking la...

miahahhahahahahahahaha...

p/s: back to the ori topic... FD2R track day... hmmm can only overtake on the left side??? what is that dude... hmmm i think a lot of u trackies will get black flag... mana boleh tahan...
miahahahahahhahahahaha...

Alastai(R)

Aug 1, 2009
Johor Bahru

Dont just organized trackday for FD2R should organized a trackday for all K series let the other Ks join in the fun.

EGK20A

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006

Oh well, Honda Malaysia only import FD2R's, hence maybe because of this they only open for FD2R's brah.

Nowadays SIC very da busy, and unless one's pocket is deep enough, i.e got the moolah in hand, then one may proceed and call Kumar for a closed track day on a weekend. Should be at least, I'd say again, maybe at least RM 18k easy [ not so sure about current rates, especially for weekends when owners of moar expensive rides can afford SIC's closed track day on weekend dates can pay up what SIC asks for ]. Dunno whether the Sepang Circuit Club [ now dunno whether change to diff name or not ] I signed up back in the year 1999 [ the card looks nice though ] still valid or not. I heard gotta re - register [ so pay again ler... :( ]. Last time back during those years, with that card, bikers only pay RM 120 - 130, a slight discount from RM 150.00 per rider.

Left - side overtaking only : because wanna avoid accidents since there are hell more RHD turns at SIC compared to LHD maybe? I dunno, but if they do enforce such a rule, _ _ _ _ '_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ [ add yer own deductions Sherlock, :biggrin: eerrrr, nope. Make your own assumptions for we can only assume ].

One can always book the track, but it's the sum required that may put people off, plus most of the times, unless you can conjure up the numbers and the participants are willing to pay more, it'll be a weekday..... at moar than RM 300 per head if you can get a confirmed 55 drivers [ maybe, I'm not sure, don't shoot me yah ].....

Dont just organized trackday for FD2R should organized a trackday for all K series let the other Ks join in the fun.

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005

Aiyoo.....

Soli ah u all FD2R owners, maybe I didn't really know who organised the track day. So if he lied to me, all the pics was Photoshop'ed, then forgive me lah. Next time I'll study the pics, or not, no point me doing photography part time if I cannot catch such Photoshop'ed pics. Thank you for pointing out that point to me.

If the coming closed track day is not a proper wan, sorry then, I know nothing about motorsports whether local or abroad, in particular.

FD2R is a great car. Last time I hang out with you at your shop when the J's full bodykit was coming, u told me that too woot. My friends who owns FD2R oso said the same, so I believe all that my friends say about that lah.

If you say I haven't grow up, ok lah, everyone is entitled to their own say + thoughts.

I do not own nor drive the blue EG6. During the last closed track day, friends say that the blue EG6 overtook one FD2R on the inside line. If the owner and my friends who concurred about it, lied to me, then forgive me lah, because I wasn't there to witness it.

Yah, RM 199k is a lot of money, I kenot pay up that much up front. I drive a Kancil, only around town. :(

No problem with your statement. like you said, “ok lah, everyone is entitled to their own say + thoughts”.
In no way and i see no one is trying to imply in the slightest possible way that you were lying. And no one is having doubts on your abilities or background.
You did after all said “If the coming closed track day is not a proper wan, sorry then, I know nothing about motorsports whether local or abroad, in particular.
And
Now, if my dream ride becomes a reality, I would love to save up to upgrade the braking [ I come from racetrack background, thanks to my dad who introduced to me Eddie Lawson, Wayne Gardner, Senna etc when I was 10 ] capabilities”
Now, why the contradicting statement or shall i say you love a lil sarcasm here and there? J
Nonetheless, all these are irrelevant as well as the photography part. All good yo! I happened to know JDMS track organiser if you are talking about that and i know of a couple of blue EG which are fast. Hence why i asked if you were the one they were talking about J
Anyways, if we are thinking about the same person, i guess we do have common friends. Drop by on 23rd J i’ll intro easily 10-15 fd2/dc5/ep3r owners to you and have a chat with them all, i;ll buy you drinks too! :) See if your “general assumptionon them being rich” is correct or they are paying their ass off for th beloved carsJ

Last edited:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007

rich ?

WTF ?

i'm up to my neck in debts just to support my piece of shit k20a :biggrin:

but my 2 cents: the moment I think i'm fast ..... there's someone faster.

and if you wanna talk about REAL speed ..... check out a frankenmotor K24-K20A in an EG chassis ..... that's serious speed.

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005

yeap :) saw the one in EK chasis....pass us like cone
(minivan's saying)! Muahahahahahahaa

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005

Aiyoo.....

1. I never said you lie about your friend driving safety car. U sounded like u know the organizer well so i wanted to know who u talking about coz i also like to see pictures of your friend. Well, driving FRO/FRU/Medical car for International events,. i have heard of quite a few local people doing it. But you said F1 safety car.... This i want to find out cause maybe i'm a little outdated now n don't realize that F1 can have other safety car driver other then that usual mat salleh.

2. I never said the coming 23rd track day is not a proper wan. On the earlier post u sounded very PRO as in Honda Malaysia organizing track day is not a proper track day where else yours is a proper track day only and supposingly organized by a F1 safety car driver hence i wanted to know further what u think about other closed track day like TCC/SGT/Lotus etc.. They also not proper closed track days??

3. As regards to your blue Ori EG6 overtaking FD2R.. Again i never said you lie... U again sounded that there was super duper EG6 in action on the 23 track day so i want to know more about the car.. Maybe K20A engine le... Also in my earlier post, i merely just wanted to highlight and let you know a cheaper/poorer car can always overtake another more expensive car, as there is so many variables like weight, power to weight, handling, driver skills... U know why people go for CLOSED Track day right??? U go for a closed track day to enjoy the driving. Enjoy driving at high speed, cornering fast, the adreline rush and all in the track where u dont have to worry about railings, tree, divider etc... Most important thing in a Closed Track day is to make the fullest use of it to enjoy your beloved car in a controlled enviroment and enjoy the drive. And not to brag or proved which car is faster or which driver is faster. If wanna prove something, then go join official race like MSS etc.... But i can assure you, no FD2R owner going to strip their car then add cage to challenge u in official race.. if yes, he got to be crazy.. So u win... :driver:

4. Ya, RM199k is alot of money... I can assure also most owner have no money to pay up front to buy the car. Hence, most FD2R owner's car still belong or rightfully owned by the banks in Malaysia!

everyone is entitled to their own say + thoughts. peace bro...

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

I agree with EGK20A.. I think from Honda Malaysia point of view, they only market and sell FD2R so it only make sense that they make some money from FD2R owners then return back some to the FD2R owners... And also Honda Malaysia is very proud as they are the 1st country out of Japan to be able to Officially sell FD2R and i believe they are still the only one out of japan.

But don't be disappointed... Rumors as that a few people are trying to organize a K-Series Meet which may end up in a track day as well.... Stay tune as i believe the revelant people is trying very hard to make this happen.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi people,

i have satria 1.3

i have eibach 1.6 spring

what parts do i need to put it all together?
i have a feeling the springs are of different diameter, probably, spring seats/abs, absorber mounting have to change?

i was thinking of kyb abs.....do they have adjustables for stock 1.6 springs?

tia,

140dB
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience