Honda Civic FD2 VS Toyota Camry VS Honda Accord

kenvy11

May 20, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
guys, i found out there are plenty of different spec in between, any one can tell me the difference between them? G spec? E spec? any different between G spec 2.0 and E spec 2.4??

sorry if the question is abit annoying, just curios for newbie in car market.. PEACE...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
2.0 only got e-spec (fabric seat) & g-spec (leather specs) for 2.4 is v-specs (leather seats).
that's all I know, can differentiate leather seats. that's all I think for 2.0. 2.4 only 1 spec.

kenvy11

May 20, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys, im come back.. after nearly 2 years, i am still thinking to get the same car. LOL.. how rediculous it is...

By the way, it is still down to the budget and also the reliability of the cars, apart of the problematic.

I added Mazda 6 as it is same Camry & Accord.

Any idea of this? i am wondering how Mazda 6 review, any taiko taiko out there can advise?

I am almost certainly to get Camry but need to give other thought of Accord and Mazda as well. i just try not to miss out relevant information about these cars.

my budget still RM1k~RM1.3k installment (inclusive of saving those insurance + road tax in monthly).

Hope you guys can give some advise.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi guys, im come back.. after nearly 2 years, i am still thinking to get the same car. LOL.. how rediculous it is...

By the way, it is still down to the budget and also the reliability of the cars, apart of the problematic.

I added Mazda 6 as it is same Camry & Accord.

Any idea of this? i am wondering how Mazda 6 review, any taiko taiko out there can advise?

I am almost certainly to get Camry but need to give other thought of Accord and Mazda as well. i just try not to miss out relevant information about these cars.

my budget still RM1k~RM1.3k installment (inclusive of saving those insurance + road tax in monthly).

Hope you guys can give some advise.
This is purely my personal opinion since I've test driven (for short periods of time) all the cars you've listed.

1. Camry is a boring car. It's big, it's spacious and the Teana is bigger than in all aspects. It's high on the theft list and it's quite dull inside. I'm not sure about the newer year end 2015 model, but the earlier model is quite bleah. If the newer model is anything like the Hybrid, then it's got quite a lot of neat features like wireless phone charging for those phones that support it and all. Personally if I had to rank this car, unless it's the hybrid or the 2.4L one, I would put this car in the last of my list.

2. Mazda 6 is a very large car and when you drive it, you'll feel it. It has pretty awesome suspension and drives quite entertainingly well. But the 2.0L will suffer a bit when you compare it with the larger 2.5. Back seats are smaller than the Teana and the CVT gear is comparable with the competitors. I heard the maintenance isn't cheap for this car and the SkyActiv technology is pretty interesting. I suspect it'll be fussy with the fuel type. Ranked 2 in the list of cars here.

3. Accord is an Accord. Apart from its looks, nothing much has changed for this car. Driving feel is pretty good and power is pretty good. Even the 2.0 isn't too bad. Ranked 3 in the list.

4. Honda Civic FD2 isn't even in the same class as the cars mentioned above.

Since I'm a Nissan kaki (sort of), I'd say the Teana beats all of these cars in terms of drivability and space. However it's only downside is the resale value.

All depends on what it is you want from the car and what you intend to do with it. For a family car the Teana is actually unbeatable. But all the other cars have their plus points for class, style, respectability, glamour, etc.

So ultimately it all depends on what it is you want from the car.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how to tuned...because my rpm to low...about below 500..... :huh: ....help me... :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience