Honda Civic EG Thread

willie_hwl

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
Request to share some pics of Honda Civic EG. Whether the car is yours or not, whether they are coupe, sedan, hatchback or even concept. Come on u all out there, post what u got.

Last edited:

willie_hwl

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
Let me start the heat!!

willie_hwl

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
bangkai_jk said:
see my signature.. hehe
Looks sick!! Post some better pics lar, with engine shots + interiors, love to see more..

Heres another one..

Last edited:

willie_hwl

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
bangkai_jk said:
donno how to attach the pic like urs...
:P
1. you first need to find a reliable, free web host who can store these images on their server for your use. i reccomend http://www.imagestation.com , however http://www.cardomain.com and http://www.onlineshowoff.com also work fine. register at one of these websites and become a member.

2. after you've officially become a member, find the area of their webpage which allows you to upload your images from your computer's hard drive. browse your computer, select your car's picture images, and upload them.

3. after the pictures are uploaded, click an image of your car to view it's full size. when the picture looks to be it's correct size on their website, right click it - and find the properties button in the list that pops out to the right of the cursor. left click the properties button. now, in the properties window - you will see a web address for the picture. highlight and copy this full web address.

4. in your text box, when creating the new thread, paste the image address of your hosted image. now you need to add IMG brackets to each side of the site address text. at the beginning of each address, add an
bracket.

5. finish writing out your mod list and adding pictures, submit the thread - and it should work!

^^ help from cb7tuner.com

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site

drag front end..

sk2 front & rear lights..
notice the none existence of the rear hatch and bonnet lines..

wit the EK front..

and my fav pic.. JDM style..

willie_hwl

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006

willie_hwl

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006

willie_hwl

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006

willie_hwl

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
here some more..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi people, I spotted this car at north-bound PLUS rest stop at Rawang on 1/4/2009. As I was in a hurry, all I had time for was to snap a picture of it and post it here.

It's a grey Wira Aeroback, either 1.3 or 1.5. Propped up by bricks, with all wheels and some external accessories removed.

I'm posting this same message in several other forums too.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience