VIP Style Honda Civic...

David_KIA-Racing

3,000 RPM
Feb 15, 2005
Pahang~KL
www.mynazakia.com
Personally, outside of the momo pedals, the hint of carbon fiber on the steering column, and the lettering on the headrest, i think it looks pretty damn clean. i'm indifferent about the steering wheel. the color of the leather and the stitching look great. the wheels have pretty damn good fitment, and the stance seems right (i don't know much about civics and the amount of camber that is/isn't available). vip, no. vip styled/inspired, definitely.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
David_KIA-Racing said:
Personally, outside of the momo pedals, the hint of carbon fiber on the steering column, and the lettering on the headrest, i think it looks pretty damn clean. i'm indifferent about the steering wheel. the color of the leather and the stitching look great. the wheels have pretty damn good fitment, and the stance seems right (i don't know much about civics and the amount of camber that is/isn't available). vip, no. vip styled/inspired, definitely.
steering wheel's, the carbon fibre and the letter R on the headrest is totally out of place man.. doesn't match the interior at all. I would rather the interior comes in black.

ping5828

Known Member
Jul 13, 2005
Miri,Malaysia
overall the car is ok.. juz spray those silver colour interior into black or other colour tat match the car colour..
carbon fibre not nice in VIP style.. juz my 2 cent :tongue:
if not mistaken.. this car from indonesia
Go www.autoshow.permaisuri.com . Lots of VIP style car :rock:

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
so nice leh tat Civic...i love the interior so much~~
y dont have a VIP style exhaust for more 'Yeng'?

ya the Civic is from Indonesia

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
yah such a nice car... so clean..

david
r u a car dealer? da shop dat da vip civic is ur shop?

David_KIA-Racing

3,000 RPM
Feb 15, 2005
Pahang~KL
www.mynazakia.com
Haha...if my showroom got tat beautiful,i so happy lo.Haha...
i'm car dealer,but that Civic is copy from another website,is oversea car.

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
haha... if i own a eg or ek i will not modd vip lo... wasted.. dis version is more suitable for vip...:cool:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just days after Mercedes-Benz and Mauro Calo set a new world record for the longest drift, keeping the C63 AMG with its tail out around a skid pad for 2,308 meters, slashing 2010 Formula Drift champion Vaughn Gitting Jr’s previous record of 1,916 meters, Gittin himself has come out to question what precisely constitutes a drift.

According to the guardians of the record, Guiness World Records, drifting is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience