Honda City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noob

Known Member
Mar 30, 2005
Klang/Subang
sad case..

hey guys.. was reversing the car today n accidently hit the parking ticket machine.. freaking blind today.. dono how it happened.. damn sad now..
the back of the car is a lil dented.. any1 knows a place that's nice and cheap to knock it back? workmanship comes first..

Coconut

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
tommy : u ask la your fren who is from CHS last time in secondary school, the one my frens ex-bf his name is ah-fook, but i know he is not from sunway college la...

wei u 2002-2004 also in sunway ar? so u also around same age as me la? me 2001-2003 in sunway monash also la

jackie : i also wanted to come for the convoy la, havent test my car before and those mountain road, but like u say lor, have to make $$$ to mod car ma, unless my company dun have electricity on that day la :D

fooken : 16" rims ar? 45 series tyre?

guys wat is a decal? is it like a sticker stick on windows? oor stick on car? looks nice ler the decal..

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
honda6831 said:
dear Team CT,

just arrange to get my new bodykit for my CT....

plan to get a full set wide bodykit, but too expensive lah....

will get this soon, pic attached !!!
contacted the seller in singapore liao !!!

hehe

arghH!!!

bro.. why sometimes our idea clash one ah? wide bodykit .. then since found out from you it's damn expensive, i was thinking of customizing my front bumper as the pic you attached! the singapore 9606 blue twins, one of them have this bodykit right? (before that i was thinking of using fit dynamite's bumper as reference to customize my front bumper)

arghhhh!! but please let me know the damage for this bodykit k? if it's a reasonable price.. then probably i'll drive my car down when i'm ready for the bodykit! :(

bro.. i was in Sunway College in 2003 in MUFY.. 2004 already in Monash University.. what i drive, nothing to shout about.. all stock cars :p

Last edited:

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
fooken,
16 inches really not big not small leh.. don't cut your springs man, just bear with it till you can afford the lowering springs :) i consulted alvinsiow regarding his rims liao.. eyes almost bulged out :p

Noob,
wah lao.. why so careless geh? be more careful next time man.. just wondering which and what part of your car is damaged? a picture would be more helpful.. if just the bumper, then i guess better solution would be to just polish/wax it up lo.. cuz if you send it for repair (if i'm not mistaken it's not fiber material) they will most likely use a hot gun and push the part back out then respray the whole rear bumper.. cost won't be cheap.. so no point doing it at all.. and even if you did, it will not be nice.. it will be wavy..

Last edited:

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
today kinda soi (unlucky) lah...was accelerate all the way back to klang in kesas..press press...then suddenly i come into a wira...and almost tailggating him...then i find him not giving way, so no idea lah...cut from left...then makan balik...who know this fella accelerate and tail me back...then i got no idea lah, give way, then look at him...fark! it was a police with uniform...then step abit brake guai guai follow his back nia...wonder how he find out so many power since i edy run up to 160km/h...atleast he also 180km/h...guess it's mivec engine under the hood with stock look ...then come to a conjunction, was waiting for traffic light, he stop behind me, then alot of car cutting que, he (the police) started mad, open door and scold 9 the person...lol...i just treat like i got nothing wrong also...dun care..just scare the love letter -_-"

monkey, is it the lid is the one u posted in earlier page, which is unpainted?...if so how come i see no much diff with JE one? later i post back if i want one...wanna check it out firs...

fooken, how much u got ur stock rims traded in?

marlboro, the front windscreen sticker (mugen wording) is around rm30 izzit with installation?..plan wanna install when i'm free..

jackie, how come their mugen loop is more expensive ? -_-"...if like that ar...better go take the stainless steel tupperware from my kitchen and cut a hole then weld on the exhast better...shininig somemore and garang also...

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
sonictheory said:
today kinda soi (unlucky) lah...was accelerate all the way back to klang in kesas..press press...then suddenly i come into a wira...and almost tailggating him...then i find him not giving way, so no idea lah...cut from left...then makan balik...who know this fella accelerate and tail me back...then i got no idea lah, give way, then look at him...fark! it was a police with uniform...then step abit brake guai guai follow his back nia...wonder how he find out so many power since i edy run up to 160km/h...atleast he also 180km/h...guess it's mivec engine under the hood with stock look ...then come to a conjunction, was waiting for traffic light, he stop behind me, then alot of car cutting que, he (the police) started mad, open door and scold 9 the person...lol...i just treat like i got nothing wrong also...dun care..just scare the love letter -_-"

monkey, is it the lid is the one u posted in earlier page, which is unpainted?...if so how come i see no much diff with JE one? later i post back if i want one...wanna check it out firs...

fooken, how much u got ur stock rims traded in?

marlboro, the front windscreen sticker (mugen wording) is around rm30 izzit with installation?..plan wanna install when i'm free..

jackie, how come their mugen loop is more expensive ? -_-"...if like that ar...better go take the stainless steel tupperware from my kitchen and cut a hole then weld on the exhast better...shininig somemore and garang also...
don't worry la.. the police is probably just off duty or going to balai to start his shift.. just the annoyance agitated him la.. chill man, no love letter geh.. if got then just pay lo.. easy come easy go :p

if not mistaken fooken previously said RM600, don't know if he got a higher price for it or not.. either way, delaying my rims for the moment first.. really need to check out the pros/cons with the rest of the members during the convoy.. because changing to nice/good 17 inches rims with good tires minimum budget also almost 3k excluding trade-in..

i don't know why their price is so expensive la, but if they work the same i wouldn't go for it.. might be because of some certification lo.. u try asking la.. if no certification, heck.. i can't be bothered to pay such a hefty price when the others works just the same..

porkchop

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
kelvinchiew.blogspot.com
aiyo...... pity u le......just bad lucklo.......some time this things happen

eh tommy u putinng the new body kit looks Good man, sure can catch everyone's eye la.........

Noob

Known Member
Mar 30, 2005
Klang/Subang
the police probably lazy to work while being off duty.. heheh.. or else probably stop n ask 4 kopi d gua.. :D

this is what happened to my car.. any shop to recommand? think they can get it back like new ar? hope no scars man..

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
hmm.. Noob, I think hammering plus spraying that particular part might cost you between 200-300.. that's an ugly dent man.. accident liao, hard to say make it new.. but after knocking that part properly, they'll apply cement and sand it down to surface before spraying a new layer of paint on top of the whole boot lid..

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
CONVOY TO BUKIT TINGGI HEADCOUNT @ 21st May 2005 (Saturday)

1. honda6831
2. Jackie Leong
3. MonkeyDLuffy
4. Calvin8218
5. fooken2968 [Works Emotion/Volks TEAM] :P
6. Marlboro
7. danny chan

Please insert your name if you're confirmed to come along for the convoy!

Headcount list will be finalized by Thursday!

----

Currently : I'll be meeting up with Marlboro (Location i'll confirm by Thursday with Marlboro) before heading to the flag off point.. any others joining in besides fooken and danny chan?

Note: porkchop has an interview this Saturday, therefore unable to attend the convoy because his interview could not be re-scheduled. sonictheory has classes on Saturday, so no go for him. Coconut can't make it cuz need to make $$$ :p

PS: Where are the rest? justgti? psychotic_ass? rion?

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
Noob said:
sigh.. yea.. damn ugly dent.. heart bleeding like water fall..
what to do, it edi happened.. so get it repaired like new lo :)

i also got a few minor stuff.. front lower bumper (near the skirting part got a small dent), right rear door got scratched by dunno what stuff but the paint on the moulding came off.. last but not least, a dent by some idiot slamming their door to my left rear door leaving a bukit!

anyway, i'm going to bed edi.. lack of sleep these days.. got 2 project tomorrow..

Team City involved in convoy!
Please PM Me your Name, Contact Number, Email, Car plate number + Colour & Number of people going. Urgent, thank you!

I'll notify you guys tomorrow when I check out the stickers whether they are ready or not okay? cheers!

Keano

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
Penang
Visit site
honda6831 said:
Dear Penang Team CT,

Some info need Penang members to help !!!
Saw a posting in one of the local newpaper mentioned there a car show around the batu ferringgi area every saturday from 10pm to 2 am, doing ICE demo, Car modification, Decal or sticker.....

can anyone in penang advice on this, if it's true, wanna plan a trip down there lah....!!!

pls assist...

thanks...

cheers,
will cnfirm da place first coz i actually neva heard or seen such a place:p mayb further up near teluk bahang (but wht the hecks up there?), any ideas justgti?

noob, really feel your pain man:eek: my car got scratched on day 2 on d front bumper, right on the nose..cost me 180bux for cement and spray whole bumper, got it done at honda but they did a good job.

Keano

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
Penang
Visit site
fooken said:
Now my bodykit looks tame.. last time with the std rims itz nice n simple.. now wanna say garang also not garang, nice also not too nice edi..

anyways going for Star Wars Premier at Mid Valley later@8pm
woohoooo! join the dark side rims!
cool ride dude! personally vinyl on the sides would make it garang:cool: I;m sure u've played need for speed :underground:)

Status
Not open for further replies.