Honda Accord Variants Owners Club ( HAVOC )

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hky said:
Nicky7,
same problem with mine lar, if i wan sudden acceleration, the gearbox suddenly become dumb. mine even worst, the 2nd gear no power, mech said due to the previous owner only drive very very slow. my car will be revving like mad without engaging any gear.
like you, me also not keen on manual, coz of the jam. i read at the japanese website, that the BB6 S-matic changes gear in 0.4s. dunno true or not. Anyone driven a BB6 auto b4?

hky,
I think your gearbox slipped already. May be have to change for a better engine oil & check the gear sensor.

May be others can suggest something!

aja,

mech says nothing wrong with the gearbox, just previous owner never drive fast. he say slowly it will go away. anyway gatal wan to change H/C now.

hey why dun you try that place in sunway that can do 4 wheel dyno. i forgot the name but those guys where black shirt with orange writings one.

as far as i know helical LSD is one of the best LSD that money can buy.

Err...if not mistaken, CF4 auto doesn't come with LSD !

It got this traction control but no LSD. More than a year ago i checked the honda website. Only the manual i think......got LSD.

4 wheels dyno...u r referring to links dyno lah...

i think driving habit will not effect gearbox one as it is all about mechanism only...but it will certainly effect the way the ecu works...just reset the ecu and feed the gearbox with new oil would change the situation...

yup, i think CF4 din come with LSD as well...

guys, do u have any modified honda accord sv4 pictures ? (exterior pics, ie cun bodykits). I prefer the facelifted sv4, not sure whether it's also called sv4. Thanx

haha, yeah, i dun think the tiptronic version of the F20B comes with LSD. manual wan got kot.

btw, the traction control on the F20B can turn on/off?

how's the TT today? must report! :p

cheers!

the tt .. GOOD loh.. except tat i din go... coz i also dunno why i slept like pig..
plz go to Havoc's forum for photos ..

Guys,
How's the Tt going?. Ramai ke attended?. Me still at kg la, this evening baru balik
klang Valley. Wah, got few replies also, cause almost 2 days not logged in.

So all TT pics at HAVOC rite. Must go & see la!!

how much does a conversion of h22A into sv4 cost ? with the tiptronic gearbox

roughly how much overall ?

like hky said... rm6k..
but h22a got tiptronic gear meh? i tot f20b n h23a got oni.. i mean wif the h/c la..

Imposible h22a got tiptronic GB?! or may be the mech there edi rojak with titronic GB. If H23 confirmed yess...come with tiptronic GB & Blue Head cover

me n sub reach there early in the morning,then come 2 guys william n eugene who drive sv4 also,then a white sm4 come,sorry 4get the name...after that like 10:30 i go back oledi coz rush to awana kijal

oh i thought h22a also got tiptronic. So if h23a the costs around that price also la right ?

munky, the price for H23 is more expensive compare to H22a.
If not mistaken, the price is arround RM13K to RM14K inclusive with installation and wiring. FYI, this price is last year price because last time my mech got 1 for the mentioned halfcut. Nowaday.. I have no idea about this.....

aja said:
Guys,
How's the Tt going?. Ramai ke attended?. Me still at kg la, this evening baru balik
klang Valley. Wah, got few replies also, cause almost 2 days not logged in.

So all TT pics at HAVOC rite. Must go & see la!!

not all la...
a portion of it...
got more on my comp now...
need to resize then post..
watch out for notifications in HAVOC..

hai sub,u've got da TT pict??? i think all around 75 pcs,i send to u 3 times in folder 1,folder 2 & folder 3..

Imposible h22a got tiptronic GB?! or may be the mech there edi rojak with titronic GB. If H23 confirmed yess...come with tiptronic GB & Blue Head cover
The H22A with tiptronic comes from BB6 SIR.

no wonder i'm not aware on the TT, it was posted in HAVOC. i didn't check there. duh.

hky...
next time be more aware;)

but then the next TT will be quite soon
probably the next public holiday kua:D

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom