Hill Road Talk......intro Here

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Hie hie let share soem nice hill road in here ok...
Today no work so go LONG KAI..then reach GOMBAK liao..so mahhh use the old road to GENTING SEMPAH lohh..the road is chun larr...but only problem is many lori kayu balak...when over take them nearly hv accident...my car drop into grass of half..n lower arm part knock the road between grass....Wosssh damn sakit hati..
The give me surprice is the BUKIT TINGGI hill road.....bcs i hv at least 3 year no go there liao...
Then when i reach the pondok gruad i ask which road is go france village..he ask me turn right ...hmmm up hill is ok lahh...today is trusday at upside is totaly no car..1 pcs car also takda....then go makn angin for awhile..then see at top of the hill hv signbord say SIMPANG KE KUALA LUMPUR 500M .....aik what road is that i tot hv 1 road up n down hill only marr..
Then mar go to see lorr....walau ehhh the road condition is super good i can say....i tak pernah see so nice hill road....nice than cemeron high land new road...n suit for play corner...but it can view very wide n feel safety..the safety speed is 70km/h i think..try 90-100km/h but is understeer liao...at last down back to the pondok...aik the new road mahhh turn left lohhh...why teh guard ask em turn right...haizzzzz waste up hill fun liao..
So next time u guy go bukit tinggi turn left ...belive it is damn nice road.....waste no bring camera...HAIZZZZZZZZZZ
show u play ground also ok.

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Come To Penang's Hill Roads....Hehehehheheee....:D

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
WAJA2003 said:
Haha teluk bahang arrr?? that is JOHNSON LAM area woowww.....sure need call he out 1....
He is soon retire from there.....mayb you're the new king there....hahhahahaaa.....:D

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
Penang road....tanjung bunga towards ferringi....if not mistaken only 2 spots provide space for overtaking....there are small longkangs at the corner which are similar as inital-D but dun try it...your car lower arm or drive shaft may broken...or atleast your alignment will jalan...

other route:

Fraser hill- uphill, not very steep but the twisting corners are dangerous, you can see the waterfall just beneath...make mistake and you ll be there swimming...but the road at the corner are slanting inward so the tyre can have higher grip. Downhill- the one way traffic that part very interesting...the road is narrow with limited space. need to focus alot if driving in higher speed.

cameron highlands- very dangerous and not much overtaking points...part of the road were too small for 2 way traffic and expect opposite cars cut into your lane in the corner. be extra carefully with those vegetable delivery lorries....they drive like mad cow when empty...they may hit the tree and broken branches may fall on your car.

bukit tinggi- consider ok road condition..but not as challenging as fraser hill and cameron highlands.

Genting- very tough for the brake at down hill.....tried to follow the taxi(nissan) before...their tactics is to drive the car as straight as possible in the S curve...taking the straight lines when cut into part of the opposite lane when no oncoming cars...first part too many bump..so drive slower....after Gohtong jaya then only can drive faster.

dont drive fast on these mountain roads...quite dangerous....

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
FRASER HILL is u mean from kubu baru to the pondok or after pondok to fraser hill??
Last time go in sunday uphill traffic jam ohhh...totaly no fun at all...
Cameron old road if less car is not bad 1...but the crazy lorry make me takut larr..about teh new road....damn smooth n syiok...but suddenly hv sharp corner 1...abit dangerous lorr bcs in wide road most time is highspeed...
Genting arrr....haizzz cham lohhhh..my car uphill no power..downhill brake hot ohhh
most syiok now also bukit tinggi new road...n it not too long n sambung with old road ...so can go round around many lap...just like track..

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
bukit tinggi corners are tame. wide run offs.

have anyone driven high speed at night (without streetlights!!) frasers road ??
it took us 25minutes ride up from KKB !

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
koolspyda said:
bukit tinggi corners are tame. wide run offs.

have anyone driven high speed at night (without streetlights!!) frasers road ??
it took us 25minutes ride up from KKB !
yeah....25mins...you are between 80-120kmh?.....if without anycar should be able to do that time...I did during week day....back in 1999..that time fraser hill not so many tourists....about 20mins for whole trip from the hill top to the main road exit

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
links said:
yeah....25mins...you are between 80-120kmh?.....if without anycar should be able to do that time...I did during week day....back in 1999..that time fraser hill not so many tourists....about 20mins for whole trip from the hill top to the main road exit
the gap alone was 8minutes. (timed) daylight , 9minutes in the night. the real fun uphill/downhill was in pitch darkness!!

total combo of hill drives in a day = from frasers (stayed at hotel) - raub - bentong - bukit tinggi - genting - kkb - back to frasers again.!!

Err, a SUV timed 50 minutes (normal drive). Going downhill was even faster then the some superbikes!! But they caught up at the highway at the dam.

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
koolspyda said:
the gap alone was 8minutes. (timed) daylight , 9minutes in the night. the real fun uphill/downhill was in pitch darkness!!

total combo of hill drives in a day = from frasers (stayed at hotel) - raub - bentong - bukit tinggi - genting - kkb - back to frasers again.!!

Err, a SUV timed 50 minutes (normal drive). Going downhill was even faster then the some superbikes!! But they caught up at the highway at the dam.
Drove there alone at night (1am) for car club recce. Its hell scary!!

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
In night also damn chun 1........when off u light really apa pun tak nampak....rear mirror all become cacat.....

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
wahh the return of waja2003 on another genting gathering...sure i cum one if u organise la! ahahahahahhaha:D

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
Hill road?
North south highway, northern part to southern part.
Kuala Kangsar to Jelapang toll.
Right after tunnel, downhill challenge.
Negotiate at high speed, all traffic visible, question is whether you can control your car at that speed or not only.
Recommended bragging right speed : 180kmh

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
that part if tried will my car tyre screech lar... damn nice hear the tone of tyre screech... muahahaha... but must be vr vr careful lar, especially when u travel at such high speed going downhill....
there will be many indicator telling u u are nearing the tolll.. coz that toll got many accidents before ma...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

Does anyone know how to do 'Double Signal' that will stay on (Front & Rear) with switches to control on/off. And it will still blinks when u use the signal.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience