Phillipines coast guard shooting and killed Taiwanese fisherman

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
the self-claimed peaceful and harmonized neighbour is provoking another country again. Saw from TV the pinoy govt spokes person are smilling and showing WFC face when responing on this incident and their president said they wont talk about taiwan request on apology anymore…

hope taiwan navy will sink a few of their pinoy navy junk boat this time....this little neighbour piss off hk,china then invade and blame sabah for fighting their armed terrorists who killed msian policemen.....now continue to piss off taiwan....what a sick country is this?

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Is a sick sick country. Inhumane. Boycott them.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My accountant went to Pinoy office for visit. Pinoy staff insist to pick him up even though he arrives on Sunday. He ask staff not to bother since it was Sunday, but staff insist, in case he use wrong route and goes missing.....:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

No:2 story. One of my Jap MD left Pinoy back to Japan with the clothes on him. His belonging was packed and sent back to him later. Heard a hit was put on him......:confused:

Dangerous country.....:smokin:

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
kidnap is common there. especially for foreigner....even makati city area is not safe. their mayor is also the gangster head... JB is safe zone when compare to manila non-tourist zone.

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Its almost a lawless country in may parts. I had been to few parts and yes, people carry guns freely.
You can even hear a gun shot in the day light.
Pick pockets are everywhere. I could say they are worst than Jakarta or Yogya.
There are even a group of pinoy who prey in our train / buses / shopping center ...

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
ALa watch their so hai soap operas also u can see car bombs la.. kill this girl la, this guy la.. pangkah ko sayur apa tah.. rape bed, rape this n then child finds rape... wtf... all this stupid bullshit..

even their previous president is a drama queen...

u been warned b4 watching this car crush illegal cars video.. in Pinoyland
Philippines Luxury cars crushed in Subic to teach smugglers - YouTube

Destroy luxury cars - YouTube

Destroy smuggle cars - YouTube

Its almost a lawless country in may parts. I had been to few parts and yes, people carry guns freely.
You can even hear a gun shot in the day light.
Pick pockets are everywhere. I could say they are worst than Jakarta or Yogya.
There are even a group of pinoy who prey in our train / buses / shopping center ...
talking about Pickpockets, that's their job in Malaysia !!! In One Utama they like to pickpocket n i remembered got one old man kena belasah !!

thanx for informing btw... i pray my company do not put me there...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my seat belt no longer pulls back by itself..after releasing, it only retracts a little bit at a vr slow pace...

so, is there anyway to repair it back to new/good working condition?? bare in mind, it should not compromise the stopping ability when it is pulled/jerked...safety first...

i havent reli seen the seat belt mechanism b4..so i was wondering, wat affects the ability of the seat belt to retract?? shud b a spring rite?? if so then it shud b rather easy to replace a new spring so that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience