High Fuel Consumtion After Using COSWAY Fuel Saver

Hadi17

Known Member
Dec 13, 2010
Johor
those fuel-saver-product, surbo, rocket-booster-fuel, magnets-over-fuel-line never fail to find suckers.......
Case in point: Some claimed X1R gives better milleage, some say X1R made their engine kong.......So unker so believe X1R they even used it in their lawn mover engine:dontknow:

oh, well, this sorta debate never ends...

For best mileage, the best (and the simplest) thing to do is having a gentle right foot....
bro ! how about Qmax products ?:hmmmm:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i actually used some "addative" to improve my fc..really cheap...plenty got sell.... but may not suitable for other car or may some people would find it rubbish things to put....at rm1.80/liter....its not causing much trouble at all...

my best fc with a/c off on full highway previously was 13km/liter

while on mixed street 10.3km/liter....now mixed street already reaching 11km/liter..... (this with a/c on)

i use it on my cars and my bikes...both with great result... (2 cars+3 bikes that are running)

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
bro ! how about Qmax products ?:hmmmm:

I donno bro.. I never use nor believe in such product.....

I hear plenty of real life story where ppl tested this-and-that power, fuel saving product in their car engine......Then the engine run weird and then kong. Workshop cannot fix the problem. Cost RMxxxx to fix it.

The car owners called up the power-fuel saver saleman for answers........Guess what??
The salesman denied everything. Later refuse to answer his hand phone.

So, anyone out there who is adventurous enuf, do try these product AT YOUR OWN RISK.....
but hopefully nothing goes wrong la.....

adrianlek

Known Member
May 20, 2005
sgor
Problem solved. Bought a bottle of Gumout Fuel System Cleaner from Ace Hardware for $16.90 It claims 2 clean valves, injectors n fuel lines. Poured d whole bottle into d fuel tank + full tank of fuel n use as per normal. Car feels more responsive n consumption back 2 normal...

k0pi

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Kota Bharu
seriously... get off from all those products claiming to be 'fuel saving' devices, on stock engine or, especially when you have modified engines.
At least.. if you're willing to spend RM100-150 on these sort of device... it's better if you bought good sparkplugs like platinums or iridiums which actually CAN improve your FC for 1-2km per litre of fuel, especially long touring drives.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys. any1 knows where to service GAB adjustable? and how much? mine is leaking already, need to send for servicing... thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience