Fuel Consumption Very High

shah_15

Jan 7, 2011
Kelantan
Hi guys. I owned perodua kancil 660cc Automatic. But recently i think the fuel consumption is very high. Full tank is 32 litres and after refueling, i reset the odometer. now after half tank is finished (16 litres), the car only travelled for just 100km. and that makes 6.25km/l. and that is very high man. is there any thing that i can do to reduce fuel consumption?

flanker c

Known Member
Jul 24, 2007
fuiyohh your kancil fc more eat fuel than my evo ...10km/L....mybe your kancil monster arr??:stupid:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
had experience it with fren kanceil also... it is normal... 1st, cc small, need to press more fuel to pull even kancil is light, u still need fuel to run it.... 2nd, automatic gearbox will consume more fuel......

way to get rid..... 1.) convert manual will improve bit fc....... 2.) convert 850cc engine.........3.) get those daihatsu engine, l2, l5..... power than stock and yet good fc

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ive just talked with my bro on the hp and he said that a proton putra cucuked,pancung and honked his car w/o a reason. as i know he drives his car pretty darn slow,so i asked him whether he's on the fast lane(who doesnt hate a makcik drives at the fast lane slowly right) but he said no.

so this is the information
Proton Putra
pink colour
plate num PUTRA 102
driver:melei with geek's face (my brother said la),me meliy and geek face too,hahah.

please give me any info bout this person...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience