HID Switch on problem!!

KCi

Jan 2, 2004
I also having same problems with BJunion HID 8000k. At first, the right side bulb very often need few times ON-OFF to turn it on. Then, after few months, the bulb blown! The worst part is warranty period is over! Need to fork out RM300 (Lo only, if Hi-Lo RM500) for replacement. After replaced, the color is difference between left and right bulb. Very tu lan!

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
i still believe its becoz of drop in voltage across stock wiring harness to powering the ballast
try using external headight harness for testing. no harm right.
just about rm50 only.

well, just my opinion.

jeffbboyz

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
Shah Alam/ KL
some ppl said its alternator.....some said is battery.....some said is relay....

im a HID seller myself...and i got a customer encountered another weird problem.....whenever he on his HID...no problem...but everytime whenever he switch on and off the signal light....the HID will blink once.....

he check the alternator...no problem....battery also change to NS70...still like tat....relay check edi....still the same...might be the wiring...

my 2 cent

Scuderia

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
Forget about after market HID.

Just too many problems and a fire hazard soon enough

ffrappuccino

Known Member
Aug 18, 2005
KL
since everyone say is battery, grounding wiring problem, why dont u try this. just my 2 cents... maybe ur ballast problem... try swapping it from left to right, where if ur problem occur on left in the first place, after swapping from left to right, if the problem occur in the right side, then confirm is ur ballast problem. if after swap the ballast, the problem still occur on left side, maybe is bulb or wiring problem. then try swap ur bulb from left to right like what u do to ur ballast previously, then try rectify ur problem. if the left side got problem, then ur left side wiring must have some problem already.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Having ran the last 4 rounds, The Lotus Supercup Asia proved to be one of Malaysia's most competitive race series. All AM-O1 GT4 race cars are based on almost exact MKII Lotus Exige S homologated for the race. Round 4 showed how competitive the new Series is becoming with the 3 lead drivers - Tan Wei Ron of Malaysia, Dr Bruce Lee of Singapore, and Othman Yahaya, also from...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience