Aftermarket HID: they may help you see better but they are blinding the %#$ out of me

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Re: Aftermarket HID: they may help you see better but they are blinding the %#$ out o

thats cause of improper installation... even some of the stock halogen car oso 1 side very high & another at normal level.. all idiot driver which didn't check their headlight level...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Re: Aftermarket HID: they may help you see better but they are blinding the %#$ out o

i only use 4300k hid with projector light and adjusted at correct level on my car... :adore:

but on my small bike...i use it as high-beam unit....

low beam unit just use normal fog light..(custom headlight for my bike)...

funny thing is...since my projector+hid on the bike got yellow-fog lense...couple it with 4300k hid bluish white..it became yellow-greenish light.... :proud:

Last edited:

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004

Don't get mad get even... install some yourself ...Muahahahah

Seriously, HIDs' are for projector type headlights. Non projector should stay far far away from HID.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007

If for aftermarket HID, we can use a glare shield to minimize glare. But OEM HID for non-projector headlamp it is still okay as Civic FD, Toyota Wish, etc doesn't produce glare. It is all up to the beam alignment in my opinion, pointing the beam to the road not to the tree.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

i already removed my 6000k hid, now using normal h4 halogen ones.....
cant see s*it man.......but no choice......always kena tahan during roadblock.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand

Danz...use phillips xtreme power la...or retrofit a projector into yr headlamp...perdana can fit quad 2.8" easily

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

i'm using H4... but yellow color oso always kena...:bawling:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

arturo....expensive la the philips brand . i think taiwan hid also cheaper ..bout rm100 haha....
that day i saw the philips blue vision bout rm200++ ...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand

Danz...that lubang i sent u last time leh? i remember got some ppl compared taiwan/china brand hids to ori phillips/moritomo hid...they light output much difference wor. Halogen no matter how oso kenot fight with hid loh. even the most chapalang hids will win over halogen. dun play reflector liau la...faster go retrofit projector into yr headlamp la heheheheh

Jin...u kena tahan not cos of lights...is cos engine macam ada dinosaur mengawan punya bunyi inside oni.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

danz...just put projector into your headlights la...

better..install 2for low beam also enuf....and put HID 4300 in it... :adore:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand

i agree with pomen...quad projectors = daylight! no need hi beam aredy. katak making love at roadside oso u can see clearly wear condom or not.

Pomen..u have lubang to get projectors not?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

i have a few in my stock now....(Not selling by bulk..but more to weekend diy mods)...

type i got...

1unit from waja headlight (biggest i have)

2unit from naza gtr scooter/sach madass headlight (1low beam glare shield removed and become hi beam now,1hi beam unit original)

another one smaller type like those on wira/satria bumper... (smallest i have now)

:adore: