Hicas Pump

azrilizwan

Jan 15, 2008
Pls anyone tell me where can i found Hicas pump for GTR34 RB26dett? i looking for this item for a quite long..if anyone have any ideas where can i buy this item, pls tell me..thanks

todak

Sep 29, 2006
hi, i got the hicas pump which i remove from my 32gtr , i am sure they the same with 34gtr?

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Is it the same as the ER34 ones?

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
Pls anyone tell me where can i found Hicas pump for GTR34 RB26dett? i looking for this item for a quite long..if anyone have any ideas where can i buy this item, pls tell me..thanks
Which HICAS pump you refer to bro?Is it the part underneath your rear axle,nearby LSD?

azrilizwan

Jan 15, 2008
yes..it is at rear section..but i'm not sure whether it is near the LSD or not, but i'm sure it is at the back of the car..

Liner

Known Member
May 4, 2005
Dude, whats the reason u need the HICAS pump? ticking noise from the boot? My VspecII is having the same problems too..

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
i got a funny feeling that u need to change the whole hicas assembly mate

well, mine kaputt last week and i changed the whole hicas assembly ... well, im a gtt

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
BCNR33 and BNR34 does not have HICAS (4 wheel steer) pump. They runs electric motor, unlike BNR32 or Z32 which runs hydraulic from the PS pump. If you are looking at the bottom right rear corner pump, that's the attesa (4wd) pump system. Just a note, the attesa pump assembly is different from vspec and non-vspec model as the former has another separate actuator to run the a-lsd.

Ticking noise is the relay priming the attesa pressure.

Hope it helps. Cheers.

jfa9377

Known Member
May 15, 2004
PJ/KL
Visit site
hmmm..i have the same problem too! open your trunk and lift up the panels to the right..there is like a big black relay there and its ticking too...drive after a while and the hicas light comes on..sifu's pls share? i think its affecting the lighting as well..like ticking whenever the relay kicks in..

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
HICAS is a nightmare ... If you can live without it, get a hicas loackout bar and pull the bulb. Else, noted bad wheel alignment, bad battery, steering off from centered etc will trigger the hicas error light ...

Again, that big black "tickling" relay is for the attesa, not hicas.

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Best to check with Nissan FAST program whether the part is the same. Like what Eyong suggested would be the best solution to your problem.

Liner

Known Member
May 4, 2005
hmmm..i have the same problem too! open your trunk and lift up the panels to the right..there is like a big black relay there and its ticking too...drive after a while and the hicas light comes on..sifu's pls share? i think its affecting the lighting as well..like ticking whenever the relay kicks in..
Mine has the exact same problem, but the light only comes on after a hard drive. Normal street driving is ok. Ive been told and done some research for quite a bit. It seems the nitro tank underneath the ATESSA pump is out of nitro gas. Needs to be re-gassed. I hope thats not the solution as many experienced owners have long time singled out that the relay is the cause. Its ticking because the pressure in the nitro tank is insufficient that triggers the relay.

Its actually quite annoying.

jfa9377

Known Member
May 15, 2004
PJ/KL
Visit site
Mine has the exact same problem, but the light only comes on after a hard drive. Normal street driving is ok. Ive been told and done some research for quite a bit. It seems the nitro tank underneath the ATESSA pump is out of nitro gas. Needs to be re-gassed. I hope thats not the solution as many experienced owners have long time singled out that the relay is the cause. Its ticking because the pressure in the nitro tank is insufficient that triggers the relay.

Its actually quite annoying.
hey bro liner, so have you solved that relay ticking issue? about the hicas..i think ill just remove them like most people tell me to do so..and just unplug the LED :-D

Liner

Known Member
May 4, 2005
hey bro liner, so have you solved that relay ticking issue? about the hicas..i think ill just remove them like most people tell me to do so..and just unplug the LED :-D
Nope, its still ticking, actually its ticking even faster now.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone know where to custom make a adjustable chamber kits and how much?

I'm using 20" wheels and my tires only eating inside pretty bad and middle still let about 80% .

Please help.

Thanks!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience