hi, anyone skyline fans from sabah?

S

semperfi

Nah...Alcohol do mixed up great with sex! They let you last longer and felt hotter than never before!! But make sure you are "cap" or else someone will ring your door bell 9 months later and said" Call Daddy" !!! :nurse: :thefinger: :nurse: :thefinger:
You haven't gone pass the line yet my friend. Try going pass the line and see if you can get it up! Mix it with a couple of stout, beers, and bourbon later on. Get back to me when you try this. And make sure you start at 8pm and finish at 4am. :biggrin:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
You haven't gone pass the line yet my friend. Try going pass the line and see if you can get it up! Mix it with a couple of stout, beers, and bourbon later on. Get back to me when you try this. And make sure you start at 8pm and finish at 4am. :biggrin:
That's for Marine...I am Ranger...Different style and tactic! We are NOT that extreme lah bros.....:slug:

S

semperfi

That's for Marine...I am Ranger...Different style and tactic! We are NOT that extreme lah bros.....:slug:
I am the extreme... :rofl: We go all out my friend. Hardcharger no more... Charge to much last time. Have to give up!!

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Normally, start with lager, then progress to blacks, to alittle wine for finesse, and cap the rest with whiskey, bourbon, cognac, rice-wine or whatever ... One could only move up, and not down, I guess :smokin: Could spell for a whole lot of regurgitation and hang-overs, or totally one insane party which memories of it come in fragments ... :rolleyes:

Not sure about Marines or Rangers, but "The only easy day was yesterday" ... Navy Seals

Last edited:
S

semperfi

Not sure about Marines or Rangers, but "The only easy day was yesterday" ... Navy Seals
Hell yeah!

Rangers- Rangers Lead the Way! Hooah!

Marines- USMC f**k the Army...LOL Just kidding.:thefinger: The Few, The Proud!

Funny how the Army keeps changing their motto!! First it was the Army of One and then Army Strong! Hahahaha...

Last edited by a moderator:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Hell yeah!

Rangers- Rangers Lead the Way! Hooah!

Marines- USMC f**k the Army...LOL Just kidding.:thefinger: The Few, The Proud!

Funny how the Army keeps changing their motto!! First it was the Army of One and then Army Strong! Hahahaha...

I wonder what out ATM motto are? Hopefully nothing gay, or political :hmmmm:

S

semperfi

I wonder what out ATM motto are? Hopefully nothing gay, or political :hmmmm:
ATM? Lemme guess... Input password, press withdrawal from account, take card, take cash and don't forget your receipt?:rofl:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
ATM? Lemme guess... Input password, press withdrawal from account, take card, take cash and don't forget your receipt?:rofl:

I knew someone would come up something as such .... semperfi, so you were the 1st ... :rofl:

How about "Kawan Ku" :biggrin:

S

semperfi

I knew someone would come up something as such .... semperfi, so you were the 1st ... :rofl:

How about "Kawan Ku" :biggrin:
:rofl: ATM , Kawanku! Nice! Nicely put! :rofl::rofl:

No offense to the ATM but there's a unit, the M'sian PARA. These guys are good. I respect these dudes but someone apparently turned these formidable fighting force into para dancers. Get serious guys... Tradition or not... get serious! Definitely not the US Marines and the Royal Marine Commandos! The SEALs would say, "GET SEAlious you maggots!"

try this link! :rofl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6IVlDHk-NY&feature=quicklist

Last edited by a moderator:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Whatever it is, 'small' Head puke better than 'Big' head puke! Wake up with sunshine better than with a headache. :nurse:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Whatever it is, 'small' Head puke better than 'Big' head puke! Wake up with sunshine better than with a headache. :nurse:

That depends how BIG are your heads ... Hahaha ... Or unless your head is small? Kidding Bro, Hahahaha ... Peace ya ... Shalom :adore:

But whichever it is, make sure neither puke blood, ok liao ... :hmmmm:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
That depends how BIG are your heads ... Hahaha ... Or unless your head is small? Kidding Bro, Hahahaha ... Peace ya ... Shalom :adore:

But whichever it is, make sure neither puke blood, ok liao ... :hmmmm:
If the one inside the sansut bigger than the the top, gone case liao!! ... hehehe...
Makesure Eyong cum down to KK, We bring him to Cuba pub!! hahaha....

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Cum as in come or cum as in "cum"?? :tongue::tongue::tongue: haahaa...hahahaaa...hahahaa....

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Cum as in come or cum as in "cum"?? :tongue::tongue::tongue: haahaa...hahahaaa...hahahaa....

I should come to KK, and cum in/on "some" in Cuba :hmmmm::biggrin:

Then again, what/which/where is Cuba ... Cuba as in the one with el Fidel Castro; Cuba is in the one you smokes ... Or Cuba as in some hot, sleezy, top-less bar with slutty chicks :biggrin:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
I should come to KK, and cum in/on "some" in Cuba :hmmmm::biggrin:

Then again, what/which/where is Cuba ... Cuba as in the one with el Fidel Castro; Cuba is in the one you smokes ... Or Cuba as in some hot, sleezy, top-less bar with slutty chicks :biggrin:
I would prefer Cuba as have hot topless chicks instead of "Cuba" as in sucking on "cigar" !!!:rofl: :rofl:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there

My 1996 1.6 Satria has jerking problem when cruising around 90-100kmh, but not at other speed. Before this, thinking it might caused by the TB. Clean the TB many times and problem remains. Maybe I need to do MUT to know the actual problem, but duno whre to do it. Can someone suggest to me? Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience