hi, anyone skyline fans from sabah?

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
HEINEKEN - The official Beer of Malaysia

followed by ...

GUINESS STOUT - Wundele Kay Nalla Dey ...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Victoria Bitter

“A hard earned thirst needs a big cold beer, and the best cold beer is VIC-Bitter”

“You can get it any old how, Matter o' fact, I got it now”

S

semperfi

BUD LIGHT

"Life is good..."

Last edited by a moderator:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Mmmmmm .... Tapai .... GooooooOOOood Tapai .... :nurse:

Try beat this for True-blue Aussie ... :itsme:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
:party::cheers::cheers:1 day im missing and today see many drunkers in Sabah!:bawling:
hiccups........hiccups:cheers::party:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Blady Stout's is giving me massive headache's now ... :banghead:

Should have had sex all night to burn out the alcohol .... Worn of from sex is still much better than headache from hang-overs :rolleyes:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Eyong,
trust me. Sex with alcohol never mix well. I choose sex then the other!! Try having hard on with blood full of spirit. It wont worked!!

Damn!! reading to much mamakspecial!!...

S

semperfi

Eyong,
trust me. Sex with alcohol never mix well. I choose sex then the other!! Try having hard on with blood full of spirit. It wont worked!!

Damn!! reading to much mamakspecial!!...
Correct correct... they don't mix! Friggin stout gave me a comfortably numb (yes yes from Pink Floyd) hard on last time. Abuse the shit out of the little bugger and forced f**k the baru tah pau chic and my willy was out of commission for a week.

Luckily I went to the massage palor and got a free cha gun! That got the bugger up and running again. :rofl::rofl: This was years ago when I was still single! Don't think you can get free services nowadays huh?

Last edited by a moderator:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Eyong,
trust me. Sex with alcohol never mix well.

Err ... That's kind of subjective ... Some would think sex and kinky S&M is grose but others may, Hoo-Yah ... :biggrin: Haiyo, what la you "uncle's" ... drunk, stumbling sex is just as fun, and funny too ...

Well, I sure not referring to sex with over-intoxicated purpled face, and puke just guggling at the top of the throat thingy ... :sleep:

Last edited:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Nah...Alcohol do mixed up great with sex! They let you last longer and felt hotter than never before!! But make sure you are "cap" or else someone will ring your door bell 9 months later and said" Call Daddy" !!! :nurse: :thefinger: :nurse: :thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

is it legal to convert a 1.6 cc car to 2.0 cc?? i heard some say legal, some say illegal..
i also heard that if want to change to 1.6 to 2.0 you hv to do step by step to make it legal..eg: 1.6 to 1.8 to 2.0..then only legal..but 1.6 to 2.0 straight away is not legal..pls make some comments..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience