hi, anyone skyline fans from sabah?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hell yeah!

Rangers- Rangers Lead the Way! Hooah!

Marines- USMC f**k the Army...LOL Just kidding.:thefinger: The Few, The Proud!

Funny how the Army keeps changing their motto!! First it was the Army of One and then Army Strong! Hahahaha...

I wonder what out ATM motto are? Hopefully nothing gay, or political :hmmmm:

ATM? Lemme guess... Input password, press withdrawal from account, take card, take cash and don't forget your receipt?:rofl:

I knew someone would come up something as such .... semperfi, so you were the 1st ... :rofl:

How about "Kawan Ku" :biggrin:

I knew someone would come up something as such .... semperfi, so you were the 1st ... :rofl:

How about "Kawan Ku" :biggrin:

:rofl: ATM , Kawanku! Nice! Nicely put! :rofl::rofl:

No offense to the ATM but there's a unit, the M'sian PARA. These guys are good. I respect these dudes but someone apparently turned these formidable fighting force into para dancers. Get serious guys... Tradition or not... get serious! Definitely not the US Marines and the Royal Marine Commandos! The SEALs would say, "GET SEAlious you maggots!"

try this link! :rofl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6IVlDHk-NY&feature=quicklist

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever it is, 'small' Head puke better than 'Big' head puke! Wake up with sunshine better than with a headache. :nurse:

Whatever it is, 'small' Head puke better than 'Big' head puke! Wake up with sunshine better than with a headache. :nurse:

That depends how BIG are your heads ... Hahaha ... Or unless your head is small? Kidding Bro, Hahahaha ... Peace ya ... Shalom :adore:

But whichever it is, make sure neither puke blood, ok liao ... :hmmmm:

That depends how BIG are your heads ... Hahaha ... Or unless your head is small? Kidding Bro, Hahahaha ... Peace ya ... Shalom :adore:

But whichever it is, make sure neither puke blood, ok liao ... :hmmmm:

If the one inside the sansut bigger than the the top, gone case liao!! ... hehehe...
Makesure Eyong cum down to KK, We bring him to Cuba pub!! hahaha....

Cum as in come or cum as in "cum"?? :tongue::tongue::tongue: haahaa...hahahaaa...hahahaa....

Cum as in come or cum as in "cum"?? :tongue::tongue::tongue: haahaa...hahahaaa...hahahaa....

I should come to KK, and cum in/on "some" in Cuba :hmmmm::biggrin:

Then again, what/which/where is Cuba ... Cuba as in the one with el Fidel Castro; Cuba is in the one you smokes ... Or Cuba as in some hot, sleezy, top-less bar with slutty chicks :biggrin:

I should come to KK, and cum in/on "some" in Cuba :hmmmm::biggrin:

Then again, what/which/where is Cuba ... Cuba as in the one with el Fidel Castro; Cuba is in the one you smokes ... Or Cuba as in some hot, sleezy, top-less bar with slutty chicks :biggrin:

I would prefer Cuba as have hot topless chicks instead of "Cuba" as in sucking on "cigar" !!!:rofl: :rofl:

I would prefer Cuba as have hot topless chicks instead of "Cuba" as in sucking on "cigar" !!!:rofl: :rofl:

Why not lying by the cuban coast, sucking on cuban cigar, drinking cuban "kerosene", while watching some cuban chicks dance topless :hmmmm:

NOW, that's EXOTIC ... :idea:

Walau, all comparing between the BIG-Four, and High-Three's ..... Ooooo .... makes me feel like a baby now :rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom